剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
We haven't spent a lot of time together.
我们相处的时间不多
It's just been moments here and there.
就是零零散散打过照面
You know, if I'm alone with him,
如果我跟他独处
I can tell him I'm not a slut,
我可以告诉他我不是荡♥妇♥
and I'm sorry that people know about us.
我很抱歉人们知道了我们的事
I just gotta get him alone.
我只是得找到机会单独跟他见面
I mean, obviously, he has trouble expressing his emotions,
显然他不太会表达自己的情感
so if I'm alone with him, he can really open up.
所以如果我跟他独处的话 他就可以敞开心扉
He doesn't like people knowing his business.
他不喜欢人们了解他的事
If I was around, he'd notice me,
如果我在的话 他会注意到我
and I think the next stop would be getting him
我觉得下一步就是叫他
to ask me to be his girlfriend,
让我做他的女朋友
and then I get my first kiss.
然后我就能有初吻了
And if I got my first kiss,
如果我有了初吻
then he probably would ask me out.
或许他就会约我出去
I'd be his GF.
我就会成为他的女朋友
Oh, my God. Maybe we'd go to the same college.
天啊 也许我们会去同一所大学
We just need time alone. Hey, TJ, come out.
我们只需要独处的时间 TJ 出来
But what if he forgets about me?
可万一他要是忘了我呢
'Cause we haven't spent a lot of time together.
因为我们相处的时间不多
It's just been moments here and there.
就是零零散散打过照面
Mai.
麻衣
Na...
娜
I think I wanna join wrestling.
我想加入摔跤队
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Why do you keep looking over there? I'm not.
你干嘛一直看那边 我没有
You just--why--you only wanna join wrestling 'cause Brandt's here.
你... 你只是因为布兰特才想加入摔跤队
No, I--stop saying his name so loud. He's literally right there.
不是 别大声说他的名字 他就在那边
I just said it--like, not at all.
我根本没有大声
I--okay. Listen to me.
好吧 听我说
I didn't even know Brandt was in there.
我根本不知道布兰特在这儿
Okay. I promise. Okay.
好吧 我保证 随便你
You were staring right at him, but...
你刚才一直盯着他 不过
Yeah, 'cause I'm surprised that I found him there.
因为我没想到他会在这儿
I mean, like, honestly, I have always wanted to wrestle.
讲真 我一直想要学习摔跤
Mai... What?
麻衣 怎么了
Girls wrote "desperate slut" in my chorus folder.
女生们在我的合唱团乐谱上写着"绝望的荡♥妇♥"
Listen to me.
听着
I hate girls right now, okay?
我现在讨厌女生
I'm over them.
我受够她们了
I just like guys, you know?
我只喜欢男生
'Cause guys don't gossip,
因为男生不会八卦
they don't talk about stuff like that, they're not mean.
他们不会说那样的事 不刻薄
I just--I just feel like if we go in there,
我只是觉得如果我们进去
we can just try it out.
我们可以试试
And if you hate it, then we don't ever have to go back.
如果你不喜欢 我们不用再回来
Okay?
好吗
Just you, me...
就你和我
and ten guys.
以及十个男生
That's it.
就这样
No.
不
No, Mai. No.
不 麻衣 不
Fine! Fine.
行吧 行吧
But I have an inner voice inside of me
但我内心有个声音
that sounds a lot like my voice,
听上去就像是我的声音
and it's telling me to go in there and wrestle.
告诉我进去摔跤
And I--I can't ignore it, so I have to go,
我不能无视 我必须去
and I'd like you to join
我希望你能陪我去
or at least watch and be a good friend.
或者至少在一旁观看 当个好朋友
Stay low, Sam.
重心降低 萨姆
Lock your hands.
锁住手
Slam him!
猛摔他
Hey, M--Mr. Brown.
布朗教练
I'd like to join wrestling, please.
我想参加摔跤 拜托
Like, join the wrestling team and stuff.
就是加入摔跤队
Your calves get any bigger, you're gonna fall through the floor.
你的小腿肚再大点的话 你就要摔倒了
Thanks, Coach.
谢了 教练
That's not something we do here.
我们这里不这样
Why, 'cause I'm a girl?
为什么 因为我是女生吗
And I'm, like, stronger than everyone here, probably.
我可能比这里所有人都强壮
Uh, yeah. You could get seriously hurt.
嗯 你可能会受重伤
Well, um, I think it'd be kind of messed up and illegal
我觉得如果你不让我加入的话
if you didn't let me. Levels, levels.
就太不厚道而且违规 水平 水平
And I could probably report it. Okay. Fine.
我可能会去举报 行吧 行吧
You can shadow.
你可以跟随实地学习
Go stand over there and watch.
站到那边观察
Okay. Thanks, Coach.
好的 谢了 教练
When you come in here, I want you ready to wrestle.
你到这里后 我想要你做好摔跤的准备
Coach is making me shadow.
教练让我跟随实地学习
Dude, switch with me. Sure.
哥们 跟我换个位置 好
Whenever Brandt touches his balls,
每次布兰特摸他的蛋的时候
it means he wants a hand job.
就说明他想要人给他打飞机
Bro, shut up.
闭嘴
Focus, focus, focus. Shut up.
注意 注意 闭嘴
So stupid.
太傻了
Reach in and grab all your rage inside and let it out.
抓住你内心所有的愤怒 然后释放出来
This is the place to do it,
这里是发泄的最佳地点
not on your mom, not on your date.
而不是朝你妈妈或者约会对象发气
Handle it like a man.
像个男人一样处理
Destroy something privately, or, better yet, on a team.
私下毁掉某物 或者更好 朝一个队伍发气
Nice!
很好
Drive it! Drive it!
推进 推进
Drive it! Drive it! Drive it!
推进 推进 推进
Nice, Zablowski.
很好 泽布劳斯基
Good job.
好样的
That was dope. Thanks.
真酷 谢谢
Sam cock-block-- so annoying.
萨姆打搅我泡男人 好烦
Mr. Brown, I'm, like, ready to wrestle.
布朗教练 我准备好摔跤了
I've learned a lot from shadowing.
我在实地观察里学到了很多
Fine. TJ, partner up with Maya.
好 TJ 你跟麻雅搭档
She says she's ready to wrestle.
她说她准备好了
Coach, I don't want to.
教练 我不想
Come on, let's go.
快点 开始
Okay.
好吧
Now? Okay.
现在吗 好的
Stupid.
好傻
I wasn't ready. Like, what the hell?
我没准备好 搞什么啊
Coach, can we stop?
教练 我们能停下吗
I feel weird.
感觉好尴尬
Fine, if he doesn't wanna wrestle,
好吧 如果他不想摔跤的话
I'll wrestle anybody else, honestly.
我可以跟其他任何人摔
Anybody. Just raise your hand.
任何人 举手就行
Like, I'm ready to frickin' go.
我准备好了
Brandt, whatever-- if you want to.
布兰特 如果你想的话
Why don't you just, like, talk to him, then?
那你怎么不跟他说
'Cause I don't wanna be like,
因为我不想说
"Hey, I'm Terra Newback.
嘿 我是泰拉·纽班克
"Let me just talk to you for a long time
让我在你无聊至极时
while you're bored as hell, Brandt."
跟你高谈阔论一番 布兰特
Like...I'm not freakin' desperate.
我又不绝望
I just want him to know I'm hanging around and stuff.
我只想让他知道我在旁边
Maya, I don't wanna hear about Brandt anymore.
麻雅 我不想再听到布兰特了
Okay, well, that's fine 'cause I'm not talking to you.
好啊 我又没跟你说话
I'm talking to Andy. Who's that?
我在跟安迪说 那是谁
You serious?
你认真的吗
You've never heard of Trish Stratus?
你从没听说过崔西·斯特拉特丝吗
Trish Stratus.
崔西·斯特拉特丝
Her muscles are gross.
她的肌肉好恶心
Yeah. No, she's slutty.
是啊 不 她好骚
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表