剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Anna, stop!
安娜 打住
I'm not scared.
我不怕
Hey, guys.
各位好
Hey, there.
你好
Hey, what's the rush, slick?
急什么 新来的
Betty Ann's up tonight!
今晚有贝蒂·安
You're not gonna characterize me that way.
你不能那样描绘我
It's not gonna happen.
不会成的
And he's been looking forward to it ever since.
自那以后他一直很期待
Ooh, pressure's on. This better be good.
压力来了 最好别让人失望
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力吧
They, like, do this sometimes, it's like...
他们有时会这样
Oh, my God, no, I'm-- love this show. I'm watching it.
天啊 我爱这节目 我在看
It's so good.
好精彩
Okay. Siesta time, man.
好吧 午睡时间
So scary.
好可怕
Most people think dolls are just toys,
大多数人觉得娃娃就是玩具
but they're really like perfect little people.
但它们其实就像完美的小人
And it's almost as if the dollmaker took a person
好像制♥作♥娃娃的人找了一个人来
and shank him down to doll size.
然后把他缩小成了娃娃大小
But that's not how dolls are really made.
但娃娃并不是那样制♥作♥的
Anna, should I come? No.
安娜 要我去吗 不
It's okay, you can stay. No, do you want me
没事 你可以留下 不 你想要我
Talk to me like you aren't some jealous dick.
你就是吃醋了
The point I was trying to make is
我想说的是
you don't bring in a paycheck by doing "riee-kay," okay?
你的"淋气疗愈"并不能养家糊口
It's reiki, asshole!
是灵气 蠢货
There you go! You know, you're an asshole.
看吧 你就是个混♥蛋♥
I married We both know that people are getting laid off
我结婚 我们都知道我公♥司♥
at my job, and you said you wanted to help... You make me so mad!
在裁员 你说你想帮忙 你气死我了
And you're not helping! You're the one that wanted a divorce.
你根本没帮忙 是你想要离婚的
No! Yes!
不 是的
We agreed that we didn't want to be together.
我们一致同意我们不想在一起
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
We said it was a separation. We said it was a separation!
我们说的是分居 我们说的是分居
And you're making it impossible for me
而你让我没法
to live with you! No, you don't get to do that!
跟你一起生活 不 你没资格这么做
I'm talking!
我在说话
You broke my dead mother's teacup!
你打坏了我过世母亲的茶杯
What is wrong with you? Shut up!
你什么毛病 闭嘴
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. Are you okay?
嗯 你还好吗
Oh, yeah, are you okay? I'm okay.
嗯 你呢 我没事
Oh, my God, Anna.
我的天 安娜
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
There were five leaves here a second ago. Now there's only three.
刚才还有五片叶子 现在只有三片了
Maya, stop.
麻雅 别闹
You did that.
是你干的
No, I didn't do that.
不 我没有
Literally, a leprechaun came in here--
是一个小妖精过来
I'm not even kidding you-- and took two leaves away.
我没开玩笑 拿走了两片叶子
Maya, stop! Anna!
麻雅 够了 安娜
Swear on my life I'm not doing anything.
我发誓我什么都没做
Have we never talked about the little green man
我们从没谈过住在森林里的
that lives in the forest?
那个小绿人吗
Swear! Look...
发誓 看
five twigs-- one, two, three, four, five.
五根树枝 一二三四五
He's gonna come by and take it.
他会来拿走的
Where is he? You have to close your eyes.
他在哪 你得闭上眼
You have to close your eyes.
你得闭上眼
Don't touch it. I'm
别碰 我
Hands are behind my back. Hands are behind my back.
我背着手 我背着手
My eyes are closed.
我闭上眼了
My God!
天呐
Anna! Maya...
安娜 麻雅
I did not do anything!
我什么都没做
I heard you...move...them.
我听到你移♥动♥它们了
The little pitter-patters?
噼啪声吗
That was his feet. That was the green man's feet.
那是他的脚 是绿人的脚步声
Swear on my life he lives here.
我发誓他住在这儿
I'm not even kidding.
我没开玩笑
Is this magic? Like are we freaking in magic right now?
这是魔法吗 我们现在是身处魔法里吗
Stop! Did you not see the smoke that came out of my mouth?
够了 你没看到从我嘴里突出的烟雾吗
I'm a freakin' dragon!
我是一条龙
Go again.
再来一次
Maya, stop! Get away from it.
麻雅 打住 别靠近
It almost caught me. It won't touch you.
差点就碰到我了 不会碰你的
I have a magic shield covering your face.
我在你的面前设立了一道魔障
And when I do it, it doesn't work--look.
我吹的时候 就没用 看
I'm sorry, I have that pow--
抱歉 我有这能...
So your--your powers are stronger than mine right now.
所以你现在的能力比我强
It's a natural skill. Bring me to it.
这是与生俱来的 赐予我力量
Bring me to it!
赐予我力量
Maya. What?
麻雅 干嘛
I'm stuck.
我卡住了
Hold on. I'm stuck.
等等 我卡住了
I'm gonna send you powers so the jeans that trap your ass fly off!
我会赐予你魔力 这样困住你的牛仔裤就会飞走
Oh, my God, Maya! Stop!
我的天 麻雅 停下
Maya, Maya, Maya. Stop, Anna, Anna.
麻雅 麻雅 别闹 安娜 安娜
Don't do that without telling me.
不要不事先告诉我就动手
I sent too many powers to your ass.
我给你屁♥股♥发送了太多魔力
Yeah, but you have to tell me next time.
下次你得通知我一下
I know, I didn't want to surge too much power in your ass.
我知道 我不想在你屁♥股♥里充满太多魔力
I could get killed by this tree.
我差点被这棵树杀死
Seriously...seriously. No, I know.
真的 我知道
I know it's crazy and new, but I'm dead serious.
我知道这很疯狂 新鲜 但我是认真的
I know!
我知道
You think your parents are gonna keep splitting the house in half?
你觉得你父母还会继续在家里分居吗
Maybe. Probably.
也许吧
We're, like, still a family, so...
我们仍然是一家人
Stop it!
住手
Jk, jk. NoAnna, no.
逗你的 安娜 不要
Anna, no, no.
安娜 不要
Oh, my God!
我的天
No, stop it, Anna! I was joking, but look!
够了 安娜 我逗你的 看
Stop it! This is in the tree.
够了 这个在树里面
Stop! Oh, my God!
够了 我的天
Don't let it get away. Get it Seriously.
别让它跑了 捡起来
Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
好的 等等 等等
Stop, stop, stop! What? Stop?
停下 停下 什么 停下
Why is there fricking paper in the tree?
树里为什么有纸
Paper comes from trees, you nut.
纸源于树 笨蛋
Or, what if it's...
或者 如果是
What?
什么
What if it's Yeah.
如果是 嗯
It's Wendy Rochelle Vicanny.
是温迪·罗谢尔·维卡尼
Wiccany.
维卡尼
Knock, knock, anybody home?
咚咚咚 有人在家吗
What? It's Mother Witch.
什么 是女巫之母
It's Mother Witch. No, I know, but Anna,
这是女巫之母 我知道 但是安娜
that's a V, not a W.
那是V不是W
Maya, are you out That's a
麻雅 你疯了吗 那是
Are you serious? Yeah!
你认真的吗 是的
Come on!
拜托
In Germany, they pronounce Vs as Ws.
在德国 他们把V读作W
Viccany is an alias for Wiccany.
维卡尼就是巫卡尼的别名
She has to just have that...
她不得不...
Oh, my God! To protect herself with signs and codes.
我的天 用符号♥和密语来保护自己
Andand things like this... Yes.
以及这样的东西 是的
Like Vs... And she left this for us to know
比如V 她把这个留下想让我们知道
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表