剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
That's what people don't realize.
这就是人们没有意识到的
Anyway, bro. Coach Brown got that new mat.
总之 哥们 布朗教练买♥♥了个新垫子
I'm gonna wrestle yo' ass.
我要跟你好好较量
So if you're gaining pounds--lbs--
如果你要增重 磅
that's not a bad thing.
那不是坏事
Anyway, I'm gonna go hit the gym. That was so funny
我要去体育馆了 你那天那么做的时候
when you did that the other day.
笑死人了
You gonna eat all your peaches?
你要吃完你所有桃子吗
Oh, you don't say "bye" now?
你现在都不告而别了吗
Oh, my God, the protein's going to her fat-ass head.
我的天 蛋白质跑到她脑子里去了
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑的
Take a picture. It'll last longer, you guys.
拍照吧 更持久
Girls are so annoying, honestly.
女生真的好烦人
Hammer fist!
锤拳
Nailed him.
搞定他了
It's like I'm stalking you.
好像我在跟踪你一样
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Are you mad at me?
你生我气吗
Why'd you join wrestling?
你为什么要加入摔跤队
'Cause I love WW.
因为我爱摔跤
I have for years, seriously.
喜欢很多年了 真的
I'm, like, sorry people know about our three-way.
我很抱歉大家知道了我们的3P
Yeah.
嗯
Are you pissed?
你生气吗
Yeah.
嗯
Seriously, I'll do anything I can to make it up to you.
我愿意做任何事来补偿你
Anything.
任何事
Yeah? Like what?
是吗 比如
What?
什么
If you take out the yolk of the egg...
如果你去掉鸡蛋的蛋黄
you fill it with peanut butter,
往里面装花生酱
it's truly like Reese's Pieces.
完全就像是花生巧克力豆
How can you say "no"?
你怎么能拒绝
Anna! You can't tell the difference.
安娜 你看不出区别
I was gonna lift a tenner.
我本打算举十磅的
Be back soon.
很快回来
Anna. Okay.
安娜 来了
Come on, stop-I don't know why
停下 我不知道为什么
you keep doing this. Stop talking.
你老是这么做 别说话了
You want me to get jacked or not?
你到底想不想要我增肌
Literally, I was this close to getting my first kiss with Brandt.
我就差一点点就能和布兰特初吻了
How was I supposed to know that?
我要怎么知道
I didn't know that. That's amazing, though.
我又不知道 不过这很棒
Congratulations. No. Thank you.
恭喜 不 谢谢
It's fine, it's great. But it doesn't keep happening
好极了 但是因为你总是打断
because you keep interrupting.
所以永远都成不了
You keep walking in on us. Like...
你老是撞见我们
Okay, well, I think that you should learn to use
如果你不想被人撞见的话
a lock on a door if you don't want people to walk in.
或许你该学会锁门
Well, honestly, I don't wanna creep him out.
我不想吓到他
So I'm just closing the door, and I'm not locking it,
所以我只是关门 不会锁上
'cause I'm not crazy.
因为我不是疯子
I know it's not personal,
我知道你不是针对我
but every time I'm alone with him, you walk in.
但每次我和他独处的时候 你总是出现
And, honestly, like, Brandt and I--
老实说 我和布兰特
he doesn't really know it yet, but, like,
他还不知道 但是
we want time alone together.
我们想要独处的时间
'Cause if we don't have time alone together,
因为如果没有独处的话
then we're not gonna be able to get to the point
那我们就不会走到
where I have my first kiss. Okay.
初吻那一步 懂了
It's just like, you're like, "Brandt..."
只是 你总是说着"布兰特"
No, you're always like, "Brandt..."
你总是 "布兰特"
It's just like, you're like, "Brandt, Brandt,
你老是说 "布兰特 布兰特
"Brandt, Brandt, Brandt... Stop. Okay, okay, okay.
布兰特 布兰特 布兰特 住口 我懂了
"Brandt, Brandt, Brandt." Stop!
布兰特 布兰特 布兰特" 住口
And I'm like, "I can't do it anymore." Stop!
而我要受不了了 住口
Brandt! Stop it, Anna! What?
布兰特 住口 安娜 怎么
You're saying his name so lou--
你这么大声说他名字
like, you're crazy, honestly.
跟个疯子一样
Is that your hair? No.
那是你头发吗 不是
‐ Is that Brandt's locker? - No.
那是布兰特的储物柜吗 不是
Maya. Stop saying his name.
麻雅 别再说他名字
So, you and Maya in here, alone, huh?
你刚刚和麻雅独自在这里面
So that--that was like...
那就像...
She keeps following me around, man.
她老是跟着我
Well, you hooked up with both her and Kone, right?
你和她还有科恩一起搞过 对吗
Barely.
算不上
I mean, I don't wanna get near their big-ass bushes.
我才不想靠近她们的阴毛
Their pussies smell like fish, dawg.
她们的逼闻着像鱼
I mean, these fingers are clean.
我手指这么干净
Can't get that stank on me.
才不想沾上那臭味
Big, smelly bush.
大臭阴
Oh, shit.
我靠
Anna and Maya are BSBs-- big, smelly bushes.
安娜和麻雅是BSB 大臭阴
Bro.
哥们
Tuna-Kone.
金枪鱼科恩
Yo, Zablowski, you're funny, man.
泽布劳斯基 你真逗
Flyweight.
特轻量级
Middleweight. Middleweight.
中量级 中量级
Middleweight.
中量级
Jesus Christ, Kone. Middleweight.
老天 科恩 中量级
What did you do?
你做了什么
Come on.
拜托
Another middleweight. Really?
又一个中量级 真的吗
Does that mean I get to wrestle Brandt?
这是不是意味着我可以和布兰特摔跤了
You made weight, but the pairs are set already.
你重量达标 但是对手已经安排好了
First round is you versus Blondie.
你第一轮对金发女
Whoever wins gets to wrestle the winner of, uh, Brandt and Sam.
胜者将对阵布兰特和萨姆之间的胜者
Who do you think's gonna win?
你觉得谁会赢
I don't even know--may-maybe--maybe Sam.
我不知道 也许萨姆吧
Drive it! Maybe.
推进 也许
Use your legs, Sam. Use your legs.
用你的腿 萨姆 用你的腿
Nice, Zablowski.
不错 泽布劳斯基
That was good.
不错
That was great.
很好
Get off.
放开
Stop! No.
住手 不
Let me win, Anna. Come on.
让我赢 安娜 拜托
I need to get to Brandt. Stop. No.
我得跟布兰特摔 停下 不要
I got you. Lookit...
我控制住你了 听着
You stay. You stay!
你留下 给我躺着
She's out.
她输了
Good match, BSB.
比得不错 BSB
Where's Brandt?
布兰特呢
Zablowski beat Brandt.
泽布劳斯基战胜了布兰特
You ready for this, Bowl Cut?
准备好了吗 西瓜头
Don't call me that.
别叫我这个
Fold him like a ham sandwich.
把他当成火腿三明治裹起来
Is that all you got, Bowl Cut?
你就这点能耐吗 西瓜头
Stop calling me that!
别叫我这个
I'm not calling you that. I'm calling you "Bowl Cut."
我没有叫你这个 我叫的是西瓜头
Stop it!
住手
Freakin' asshole! Language.
该死的混♥蛋♥ 注意用词
Is that all you got?
你就这点能耐
Get off. You're ruining everything right now.
放开 你毁了一切
I shouldn't even be wrestling you.
我根本不该和你比的
Well, at least I didn't have a three-way in the closet with Brandt.
至少我没有和布兰特在壁橱里3P
Yeah? You're just jealous
是吗 你只是吃醋了
no one would go to the frickin' closet with you.
没人愿意跟你去壁橱里
Whatever, BSB.
随便你 BSB
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表