剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
"Willing is not enough.
单纯的希望是不够的
We must do."
我们必须去行动
Bruce.
李小龙[应为歌♥德]
Okay, Obi-Wan Kone-obi.
好的 欧比旺·科恩诺比
What do we do next?
接下来我们做什么
Your scene work with Maya was really inspiring.
你和麻雅的场景练习很鼓舞人心
Oh, uh, thanks.
谢谢
Yo, Gabe!
盖博
Heard you guys had a crazy sleepover.
听说你们举♥行♥了一次疯狂的过夜聚会
What a ridic--
真是荒...
like you weren't doing the same thing? Come on.
你不一样吗 拜托
At least I wasn't tagteaming like you homos. Okay.
至少我没有像你们基佬一样"摔角" 好吧
Yeah, well, this homo gets to kiss Maya,
本基佬可以和麻雅接吻
so who's the homo now, faggots?
所以谁是基佬啊 死玻璃
Well, yeah, you know it's not a real kiss, though.
你知道那不是真的接吻
'Cause it's in a play.
那是在剧里
Yeah, well, she's hot,
她很性感
so I don't care if it's real or not.
所以我不在乎是不是真的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Later. Later.
再见 再见
Half beam, go. Faster. Go.
半根横梁 快点 走
Yes. Move.
好了 走
Sorry to say that.
抱歉这么说
Bring it in. Faster. Yes.
快点 快 很好
Yes, you guys. Yes. Support.
很棒 没错 支撑
Support is my middle name.
支撑是我的中间名
Oh, my God.
我的天
We're good.
大功告成
All right, gang. Welcome back.
好了 各位 欢迎回来
So let's take it from the end of the first scene
我们从第一场戏的结尾开始
at the line, "Get away."
台词是 让开
Get away from me.
离我远点
Isn't this what you want?
这不就是你想要的吗
You don't know the first thing about what I want.
你根本不知道我想要什么
You get your hands off me, you pig!
放开我 垃圾
Or what?
不然怎样
Uh, sorry, uh...hold.
抱歉 等等
Um, Greg, uh, can I have a little aside with Maya?
格雷格 我能和麻雅私下聊聊吗
Whatever you need.
当然
Okay.
好
I'm sorry. No, it's okay.
抱歉 没事
Was it my breath?
是因为我口臭吗
Oh, uh, no. It's just, um...
不是 只是
like, I just wanted to make this official,
我就想确定正式的关系
you know, before we...uh...
你懂的 在我们
do it, so, like...
接吻之前
Do you want to be my girlfriend?
你想做我女朋友吗
You don't have to answer now. Yes.
你不用现在回答 想
Okay. Okay.
好的 嗯
Sick. Oh, my God.
酷 天呐
So, like, in rehearsal Yeah.
那在排练中 嗯
Whenever we kiss, um--
我们接吻的时候
in rehearsal, whenever we kiss,
在排练中 我们接吻的时候
it's gonna be, like, Joe and Debra, you know?
就是以乔和黛布拉的身份
Yeah.
嗯
And I want to kiss as Gabe and Maya.
我想以盖博和麻雅的身份接吻
That's literally the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最浪漫的话了
Okay.
好的
So let's save it then. Let's save our first kiss.
那我们就留着 暂时不初吻
Okay. So when?
好的 那要什么时候
For, uh, let's-- first date.
在第一次约会的时候
We'll do it on our first date.
我们在第一次约会时接吻
So when?
什么时候
The last night of Hell Week.
地狱周最后一晚
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
Wait, what's Hell Week?
等等 地狱周是什么
Oh, you'll see.
你到时就知道了
Oh, my God, they heard us.
天 他们听到我们了
They heard us.
他们听到我们了
Guys, are we ready yet?
准备好了吗
Sorry, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
抱歉 好了 好了 好了
Like, just, like, the shading here
在这儿弄阴影
and then it kind of has, like, a vibe with it.
然后制♥造♥一种气氛
The kind of feel of the night.
夜晚的气氛
Going into Hell Week, gang.
马上要到地狱周了 各位
It's gonna be intense.
会很热烈
Sure, a play needs actors
诚然 一部剧需要演员
and writing, blah, blah.
编剧之类的
Actors suck!
演员逊毙了
But it really is about the behind the scenes
但最重要的是让剧目能得以呈现在大家眼前的
that makes it all happen.
幕后工作人员
And Kone, you fucking led us there.
科恩 你让我们实现了这点
I'm making you stage manager.
我要任命你为舞台监督
Oh, my God.
我的天
You looking for these?
你在找这些吗
It's 4:00. Actors are called at 4:10.
现在是4点 演员4点10分才能进
Let's go.
我们走
Yeah, that's on me, guys. I got the time all messed up.
怪我 我搞错时间了
You're in the driver's seat, Kone.
你负责指挥 科恩
Here's what's gonna happen. Okay.
接下来会这样 好
The actors are gonna be so fucking excited to step onto stage,
演员会很激动上台
they're gonna walk around barefoot,
他们会赤脚到处走
but there are nails, there is sawdust,
但是会有指甲 锯屑
this is not a playground.
这不是游乐场
You own the space.
整个地盘都是你的
Don't let them Oh, my God, you guys!
别让他们乱走 天啊 你们太棒了
This is crazy!
这不可思议
This is, like, so big.
好大啊
♪ Oh, my God ♪
我的天
♪ Gonna be awesome ♪
一定会很赞
♪ Gonna sell out ♪
票房♥大卖♥♥
Okay.
好了
Places for the--
准备
it's not--it's not, uh--
没声音
♪ In the spotlight ♪
在焦点之下
Turn it up.
声音大点
♪ Everybody say hey ♪
大家说嘿
Places for the top of act one.
准备第一幕
Please?
拜托
Hey, Anna. Hey, Maya.
安娜 麻雅
Please, can you do that? And put your shoes on.
拜托 你们能做到吗 还有穿上鞋子
We usually rehearse without shoes, but--
我们一般不♥穿♥鞋排练
And then we'll do places for the top of act one.
然后我们就准备开始第一幕
Okay.
好
Guys. Shoes are over there.
各位 鞋子在那边
We have our shoes over here.
我们的鞋在这儿
Ithey're not back here. Oh, my God.
我 鞋子不在这儿 我的天
Tech week, people. Take it from the top.
科技周 从头开始
I saw you!
我看到你了
I saw you with my own two eyes!
我亲眼看到你了
Hold.
等等
Yeah, stay right there. Hold.
站在原地 等下
I didn't even finish my line.
我还没说完台词
Kay, it's more important that we mark this cue.
我们得标记这个信♥号♥♥ 这很重要
It's a lighting thing. You wouldn't understand.
跟灯光有关 你不会懂
Okay, we got it. Act.
标记好了 开演
You--
你
Oh, is it your line? Yeah.
该你说吗 嗯
I saw you with my own--
我亲眼看到...
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表