剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Yo, Trish is hot.
崔西很性感
She's got my mad respect.
我超级尊敬她
Oh, shit! Okay, I can do that...easily.
我去 我可以轻松做到
No, you can't, dummy. Yes, I can!
你不行 蠢货 我可以
Are you frickin' serious? Look at me.
你在逗我吗 看看我
Maya, no offense but, like, this B could take you.
麻雅 无意冒犯 但我就能摔倒你
Doubt that.
表示怀疑
Okay, that's what TJ Mulligan thought before I freakin' kicked his ass.
TJ·穆里根也是这么想的 结果被我♥干♥掉
Did you see that? Oh, really?
你有看到吗 真的吗
Oh, what way am I gonna go, bitch?
我会攻击你哪边 贱♥人♥
Or, what, bitch? Come at me, bitch.
不然怎样 贱♥人♥ 来啊 贱♥人♥
Your dad can't eat anything.
你♥爸♥什么都不能吃
Guys, move. You're blocking the TV.
让开 你们挡住电视了
He wants to destroy your ass. Oh, yeah?
他想要毁了你 是吗
Your dad eats soggy potatoes.
你♥爸♥吃发潮的土豆
And it makes him fart on your face, Anna! You're going down.
这让他朝你的脸放屁 安娜 你完了
Put your money where your mouth is.
不要讲空话
I'm putting my butt on your face.
我要坐到你脸上
You're cheating. You cannot do that.
你作弊 你不能那么做
Hey, yo, go, get her, Maya.
冲啊 干掉她 麻雅
Stop it. You're gonna die,
打住 去死吧
and I'm gonna be alive.
我会活下去
You're so frickin' weak, Maya.
你弱爆了 麻雅
No! Who's weak now, bitch?
不 谁弱啊 贱♥人♥
I won.
我赢了
Mom. The Anna-sthetizer wants to put you to sleep.
妈 麻醉师安娜想要让你睡觉
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
But I just--it's like that, we were just wrestling,
我们之前在摔跤
and it was like, "I'm the Anna-ihilator."
我就像是歼灭者安娜一样
Anna.
安娜
I have a migraine from doing energy work all day.
我因为整天能量工作而偏头痛
Well, I've been wrestling all day.
我摔了一整天的跤
Like, don't make me flip you.
别逼我把你翻过去
Could you take that gross pillow to your dad?
你能把那个恶心的枕头拿给你♥爸♥吗
He left it on my side of the house.
他留在了我这边
Yeah, that's fine, just bring it to his room.
好 我拿到他房♥间去
And quietly, please. Okay.
别出声 拜托 好
I can't take it.
我受不了了
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Um, do we have channel 151?
我们有151频道吗
'Cause I want my Monday Nights Raw.
我想看《Monday Nights Raw》[摔角节目]
What? Raw.
什么 《Monday Nights Raw》
I want my Monday Nights Raw.
我想看《Monday Nights Raw》
I--I--I think we get, like, to channel one...
我们好像有...
hey, what's that pillow doing in here?
你拿着那个枕头干什么
Mom just said to bring it to you
妈妈教我拿给你
because you left it on her side of the house.
因为你放在了她那边
I told her already; she can take it to the dump.
我已经跟她说了 她可以扔掉
But you know your mother.
但你了解你妈
I mean, she does whatever she wants, whenever she wants.
她从来都是随心所欲 无所顾忌
Don't leave the pillow. I don't want it.
别把枕头留下 我不想要
Okay.
好
I just never pictured
我只是从没想象过
your mom and I's marriage going quite this way, you know.
你妈妈和我的婚姻会这样
I've never been more in love with anybody but her my whole life.
我这辈子最爱的就是她
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yet you can still end up sort of hating people anyway.
但是你最后还是会恨别人
You know, if I'm the one that ends up having to move out--
如果最后我不得不搬出去
even if I can only afford an apartment--
即使我只能负担得起一间公♥寓♥
I'm not gonna resent it.
我不会生气
I just want you and your mom to be happy.
我只想要你和你妈妈幸福
Life can pummel you down, sweetie.
生活可以击倒你 亲爱的
I hope you learn how to pummel back.
我希望你学会怎么反击
Take me now. The Anna-ihilator!
干掉我啊 歼灭者安娜
Get up...get up!
起来 起来
You want some of this?
你想要尝尝这个吗
'Sup?
怎么样
You're hot and strong.
你性感强壮
You got my mad respect.
我无比尊敬你
So my mom took me to Kinko's...
我妈带我去了金考
latest installment of Weasels.
最新一♥期♥《黄鼠狼》
Which one do you think is better?
你觉得哪个更好
I think glossy really makes it pop, you know?
我觉得有光泽的更惹眼
Cool.
酷
Hello? Hey, dude.
喂 哥们
I was up until, like, 10:00 doing this.
我一直弄到了10点
Glossy or matte? No, either's great.
有光泽还是无光泽 都很好
Okay?
好吗
What's up, Zablowski?
好啊 泽布劳斯基
I'll see you later. Yo, Brandt, wait up!
回头见 布兰特 等等
Glossy it is, then.
那就要有光泽的了
♪ Mr. Brown ♪
布朗教练
Mr. Brown.
布朗教练
Mr. Brown.
布朗教练
Mr. Brown.
布朗教练
I just thought practice yesterday was really inspiring. Yeah.
我觉得昨天的训练很激励人心 嗯
Your team is well-oiled,
你的队伍运行良好
and I was just honing in my skills
我昨天晚上
just about all night last night.
整晚都在打磨我的技术
And...do you wanna see them? You don't have to.
你想看吗 不是必须
But I'll just show you.
我还是给你展示下吧
Anna! And then you take it down
安娜 然后你就
to Brown Town. Stop.
把她放倒 住手
Well, Maya, I guess you have someone
麻雅 看来你在训练里
to fart around with at practice, so that's something.
有伴了 这很不错
Well, um, I would love that,
我很乐意
except I already wrestled her a bunch.
只不过我已经跟她摔过很多次了
I don't really feel like that's challenging enough for me.
我觉得对我来说挑战不够大
I was just thinking I could maybe
我在想我或许可以
take on Brandt at the mock meet on Friday or whatever.
在周五的模拟会上跟布兰特过招
Well, I already beat her a bunch of times.
我已经赢过她很多次
Brandt's the... best wrestler in school.
布兰特是学校里最优秀的摔跤手
Plus, you're different weight classes.
再说 你们的重量级别不同
Oh, that's okay. Maya and I can just partner up.
没事 我和麻雅可以搭档
Just out of curiosity;
好奇问问
how much weight do I have to gain to be in Brandt's class?
我得增加多少重量才能到达布兰特的级别
You'd have to gain at least 6 to 12 pounds in a week,
你得在一周内增加6至12磅
which is unhealthy at your age and could mess you up.
这在你这个年龄里并不健康 可能会伤到你
So please don't try it.
不要尝试
We won't.
我们不会的
We won't. We won't.
不会的 不会的
You're doing it for me,
你是为了我
but you're doing it for yourself too.
也是为了你自己
Clear, Maya, go! Clear, Maya, go!
好了 麻雅 开始
Yeah, Mai. You're bulking.
麻衣 你壮了
And you can't stop.
你不能停下
This is what it takes.
这是必经之路
It's better with a little bit extra...
多加点会更好吃
Sick.
酷
You guys, I'm slamming down the mac and cheese.
各位 我在狂吃芝士通心粉
Can I have a bite of yours?
我能吃口你的吗
Um, here's the thing.
是这样的
If you put peanut butter on the hard-boiled egg, that's the trick.
在水煮蛋上抹花生酱 这是诀窍
What--what trick? How is that a trick?
什么诀窍 这算什么诀窍
That is a trick. You get "yolked."
这就是诀窍 这样就有"蛋黄"了
That's what, um, Trish Stratus does.
崔西·斯特拉特丝就是这么做的
She's hot. Yeah, she is hot.
她很性感 是的 很性感
And muscle weighs more than fat.
肌肉比脂肪重
Muscle weighs more than fat.
肌肉比脂肪重
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表