剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
We handle all the technical elements of the play
我们处理剧目的所有技术元素
and build sets.
以及布景
Wow. Talented couple.
有才的一对啊
Do you have, like, a teacher or anything?
你有老师之类的吗
Supervisors? Kind of.
主管 有吧
Steve's a freshman and he's supposed to supervise us,
史蒂夫是高一的 他本该监管我们
but lets us do whatever till tech week.
但是让我们在科技周之前随心所欲
You mean Hell Week, peasants.
你是说地狱周吧 农民
'Sup, Steve?
好啊 史蒂夫
You two watch Final Destination yet?
你们俩看了《死神来了》吗
It's on my list.
准备看
Horror's an easy genre to fuck up.
恐怖片很容易拍砸
Watch it, Kone?
看过吗 科恩
Is it James Wong's sonata?
它是黄毅瑜的奏鸣曲吗
Obviously not, but
显然不是
you should watch it if you think films are worth watching.
但如果你觉得电影值得看的话那你就应该去看
Okay, people. Very exciting moment.
各位 激动人心的时刻
Getting our official show scripts.
我们正式的剧本
You only get one of these, so take very good care of it.
只有一份 所以要好好保管
Go ahead.
看吧
Highlight your character's parts
划出你的角色部分
and your dialogue.
以及对话
There are four highlighters there.
有四根荧光笔
Wow, Maya. You get to highlight a lot.
麻雅 你可以划好多
Whoa. Maya and Gabe kiss.
麻雅和盖博接吻
Okay, Jessica.
扯吧 杰西卡
No, Jessica's right.
不 杰西卡是对的
There is a kiss in the first scene.
第一场戏里是有接吻
Which we are gonna have to make as real and honest as possible.
我们要尽可能做到真实
Anybody have any questions yet?
有任何问题吗
Do you want to give it a rest? I'm trying to read.
你能歇歇吗 我要看书
I'm just prepping
我在做准备
in case the judge decides that I don't get the house.
以防万一法官把房♥子判给你
Okay?
好吗
Anna, look.
安娜 看
I found your old Nintendo.
我找到了你的老任天堂游戏机
That's a broken Game Boy.
那是坏掉的Game Boy系列
We're trying to read.
我们要看书
I'm the one that should be worried, all right?
该担心的人是我 好吗
It's not like that female judge is gonna rule in my favor.
那女法官又不会偏袒我
All the more reason to help me.
那就更该帮我
Anna, look!
安娜 看
Your "most improved" trophy.
你的进步奖杯
Keep it? No.
留着吗 不
I don't know why I'd need that, so--
我不知道我为什么需要
How 'bout your glitter? Keep that?
那你的亮片呢 留着吗
You still love crafts, don't you? Mom!
你仍然喜欢手工制♥作♥ 对吗 妈
I don't want any of that stuff.
我都不想要
Like, I don't do that anymore.
我已经不用那些东西了
Glitter's for kids, Kat.
小孩才用亮片 凯特
You keep talking to us while we're reading.
你老是在我们读书的时候跟我们说话
Like, stop.
别说了
Sheila was backing away from you.
希拉离你远去
Sheila was backing away from you.
希拉离你远去
Don't you dare make another drink.
你敢再倒酒
Don't you dare!
你敢
I'm warning you, don't do it.
我警告你 不准倒
Were you doing your business with Sheila?
你之前是和希拉在一起吗
Were you doing your business?
你之前是在做你的事吗
Were you--were--
你 你
Were you doing your business with Sheila, you rat bastard?
你之前是和希拉在一起吗 卑鄙小人
You rat bastard!
卑鄙小人
Were you doing it with Sheila, you rat bastard?
你之前是和希拉在一起吗 卑鄙小人
Get away from me!
离我远点
Yeah.
对
You get your hands off me, you pig.
别碰我 垃圾
You know,
你知道
I could call you Mommy
我可以叫你妈妈
and you wouldn't know the difference.
你也听不出区别
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy, get me water. Get me turnips.
妈妈 给我拿水 给我大头菜
Yeah.
嗯
You're not a man.
你不是男人
You know, a real man,
一个真正的男人
he grabs a woman,
他抓住一个女人
he takes her by the neck, and says,
他搂着她脖子 说
"Everything's gonna be all right."
一切都会好起来的
Oh, what?
怎么
What, you gonna hit me?
你要打我吗
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我就知道
You don't even know what it takes
你都不知道要怎么
to put your flesh against someone else's.
跟另一个人的身体接触
You just sit. That's all you do.
你只会坐着 那是你唯一会的事
You sit, you sit, and you sit,
你坐着 坐着 坐着
and you wait for someone to come by and tell you what to do.
等人来告诉你该怎么做
Well, you know what? I ain't gonna do it no more.
知道吗 我不会再这样了
I'm not gonna sit.
我不会坐着
I'm not gonna wait around for anything.
我不会再等待
I'm gonna swim! I'm gonna fly!
我要游泳 我要飞翔
I'm gonna be the best goddamn person
我要成为史上
that ever fucking existed!
最优秀的人
You hear me?
你听到了吗
I'm it, baby.
我就是王者
I am it!
我就是王者
A real man grabs a woman...
一个真正的男人抓住一个女人
grabs a woman by the neck
搂着一个女人的脖子
and--ya hear--
然后 听到
it takes flesh...
要身体
takes flesh to g--
要身体
Against someone's.
跟别的身体接触
Sorry.
抱歉
Can I start again?
我能重新来过吗
It's the flesh that takes against someone else's--
跟别人的身体接触
what it feels against someone else's.
跟别人的身体接触是什么感觉
When you feel the flesh against--
当你感受到身体...
Sorry.
抱歉
Gabe, can you, like, stop eating your sandwich right now?
盖博 你能别吃三明治了吗
'Cause you're taking me out of the scene.
你让我很出戏
I'm, like, trying to This is good.
我想要 这很好
See, if you were really in the scene,
看 如果你真的入戏了
then you wouldn't have been distracted by Gabe's eating.
那你就不会被盖博吃东西给打扰
You see that? Yeah, I agree.
明白吗 我同意
I feel like I was in the scene and I was, like, really--
我感觉我在戏里 我也真的
Imagine you're in a theater of 300 people, okay?
想象你在一个坐了300人的剧院里
Do you think they're all just gonna sit quietly and watch?
你觉得他们都会安静♥坐♥着观看吗
People are gonna get up to go to the bathroom,
人们会起身去上厕所
they're gonna be whispering to each other,
会互相窃窃私语
they're gonna be coughing, there's--
会咳嗽 会
papers are gonna be crinkling all over the place,
纸会发出沙沙声
but you can't stop. You gotta keep going.
但你不能停下 你得继续
I promise you, like, I did this last night.
我发誓 我昨晚演过一次
I was really good.
我演得很好
If you're in the moment,
如果你真的入戏了
then you're not distracted with what's going on around you.
你就不会被周围的事情所打扰
I was in the moment
我入戏了
'cause that's happening in the moment.
因为他吃东西就发生在那一刻里
Right, where you were in that moment.
你是进入了他吃东西的戏
Yeah. Not that one.
嗯 而不是你本人的戏
Right.
嗯
So...
所以
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表