剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
that this is all real, and this is a sign.
这一切都是真的 这是个符号♥
Oh, my God.
天呐
Hi, Mother Witch.
嗨 女巫之母
With her power and her guidance,
有了她的力量和指导
we can ask for all the shite we want in the world.
我们可以索要我们想要的一切事物
Anything we want!
一切事物
Oh, my God! Anna, Anna
天啊 安娜 安娜
Did you do that? StopI swear I didn't do that!
是你干的吗 停下 我发誓 不是我
I didn't do that. Did you do that? No.
不是我 是你吗 不是
Anna, you did that! I didn'toh, my God. It's Mother Witch.
安娜 是你干的 我没有 天 是女巫之母
She did that. Anna, stop, stop, stop.
她干的 安娜 别说了
Oh, Maya, Maya, Maya.
麻雅 麻雅 麻雅
So that means she's here and she wants us to do this.
这就意味着她在这儿 她想要我们这么做
And she wants us to get anything that we want.
她想要我们得到我们想要的一切
Whatever we want. Whatever we want.
任何想要的东西 任何想要的东西
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, stop!
我的天 天呐 够了
Oh, my God--okay.
我的天 好吧
What do we wish...
我们想要
For?
什么
What do we wish for?
我们想要什么
What do we wish for?
我们想要什么
Go Maya.
你说 麻雅
Go, go, Anna, go! Go, Maya.
你说 安娜 你说 麻雅
I wish for blonde hair!
我想要金发
I wish for more money!
我想要更多的钱
I wish for my dad to be home!
我想要我爸爸回家
I wish I wasn't a problem!
我希望我不是问题
I wish for a bigger house and no body hair!
我想要一所更大的房♥子 没有体毛
Only one at a time. I wish for white jeans.
一次只能说一个 我想要白色牛仔裤
And that the closet never happened with Brandt.
希望没有和布兰特在壁橱里做那事
You just said one at a time.
你刚说一次说一个的
For our omikochan to smell better!
小妹妹能更好闻
I wish I had my period.
我想要来月经
I wish for a group of friends that love us!
我想要一群爱我们的朋友
I wish for peace everywhere!
我想要世界和平
Mom.
妈
If you were in Sophie's Choice
如果你在《苏菲的抉择》里
and you had to pick one of us to die,
你必须选择我们其中一人去死
who would you pick, me or Shuji?
你会选谁 我还是秀治
You have to pick.
你必须选
I'll pick myself.
我选我自己
No, that's not the point.
不行 不是这样的
You have to pick a kid. That's like...what it is.
你必须选一个小孩 这是关键
Well, she'd obviously pick you to die,
她显然会选你去死
'cause she loves me more.
因为她更爱我
She's loved me a year longer because I'm a year older.
她多爱我一年 因为我大你一岁
Dill hole.
智障
"Dill hole"?
智障
Mom, is that true?
妈 是这样吗
Shuji...
秀治
Okay, I knew it. So you do love Shuji more than me.
我就知道 所以你更爱秀治
You'd pick me to die. Is that what you'd do?
你会选择我去死 你会这么选吗
You'd pick your only daughter to die?
你会选择你唯一的女儿去死
Guys.
你们
It's okay. I don't really care,
没事 我不在乎
'cause I have powers now, so...
因为我现在有魔力了
I can reverse that easily.
我可以轻松改变你的选择
Mom, look at me!
妈 看看我
You clearly love Shuji more
你显然更爱秀治
if you're not gonna even look at your own daughter in the face.
如果你都不肯正面看你女儿的话
Mommy!
妈妈
Stop! You guys, stop ignoring me.
够了 别再无视我了
Hello? Hello!
喂 好啊
Daddy! Oh, my God!
爸爸 天呐
Daddy!
爸爸
They were ignoring me!
他们无视我
Ah, oh, my tour ended early.
我的巡演提前结束了
You didn't even tell me.
你都没告诉我
It's noth-- I'll tell ya later.
没什么 我晚点跟你说
Is everything okay? Oh, yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
一切可好 是的 都很好
My powers...
我的魔力
I'm a witch.
我是女巫
Everything okay? No, I'm good, I'm good.
一切可好 我很好
Can I get it?
我能去接吗
Hi, you've reached the Kones'.
你好 这里是科恩家
This Anna. Who'd you like to speak to, please?
我是安娜 你找谁
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Anna, it's Maya.
安娜 我是麻雅
Anna, oh, my God, it worked. My dad is home.
安娜 我的天 奏效了 我爸回家了
What? Yeah, he just came home.
什么 是的 他刚回家
Wait, wait, what?
等等 什么
And my hair is more blonde on one side.
而且我头发一侧更金色了
It's crazy, like... has anything you wished for happened?
太疯狂了 你的愿望有实现的吗
Oh, my God!
我的天
Think about it, 'Na. This is really serious.
想想 娜 这很重要 我没开玩笑
'Na.
娜
Swear to God, wish again.
真的 再许个愿
Wish again. Okay.
再许个愿 好
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Hold on.
等等
I wish my parents were back together.
我希望我父母能重新走到一起
Can you pass the salt, please, Kathy?
你能把盐递给我吗 凯西
It's right next to you.
就在你旁边
Anna?
安娜
Anna.
安娜
Sorry, no, I'm here. Um...it didn't work.
抱歉 我还在 没奏效
Oh, my God, okay, I just did a spell for you to hear me.
天 我刚施了个咒 让你听到我
That's freaking crazy. Okay, on my end, it's working.
太神奇了 在我这边是奏效的
You probably just, like, need to strengthen your powers or whatever,
你可能只是需要加强你的魔力之类的
and then, like, we can get anything we want.
然后我们就能得到我们想要的一切了
'Na, we're witches.
娜 我们是女巫
Okay, last night I made a spell book.
昨晚我做了一本咒语书
We can get anything we want.
我们可以得到一切
Okay, okay. So with this book...
好的 有了这本书
Yes. My power...
是的 我的魔力
who should we cast the spell upon to?
我们该把咒语施加给谁
Big smelly bush.
大臭阴
Okay, weakling.
弱鸡
No! Anna!
不 安娜
Maya, what are you doing?
麻雅 你在干什么
You might only have a limited amount of energy.
你可能只有有限的能量
You have to choose carefully. Think about it.
你得谨慎选择 好好想想
Yeah, but what are you thinking catching it with your bare hands?
你以为你空手能接住咒语吗
I have a invisible energy glove that repelled it.
我有一个隐形的能量手套能驱除它
And it can also pull your farts out of your butt.
还能把你的屁从你屁♥股♥里拉出来
Anna, no, I don't wanna fart in class!
安娜 不要 我不想在班上放屁
Okay, sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, let's get serious, though. Okay.
我们认真点 好
If we have a limited amount of magic... Right.
如果我们只有有限的魔力 嗯
What do we want?
我们想要什么
Think about it. Oh, my God.
想一想 我的天
Oh, my God, don't look up, though
天呐 别抬头
I really, really, really wish that I never loved Alex.
我真的希望我从没爱过艾利克斯
Really?
真的吗
We're on and off all the time,
我们总是分分合合
and I--just like my biggest nightmare
我最大的噩梦
is ending up like my parents, so...
就是变成我父母那样
Yeah.
嗯
I'm gonna do "I never loved him" spell.
我要施加"我从没爱过他"的咒语
Okay. Oh, my God!
好 天
And then you could also do a "hex the asshole" spell for Brandt.
然后你可以对布兰特施加一个"灭混♥蛋♥"的咒语
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表