剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Hey, get out of the way!
让开
Oh, my God, wait.
我的天 等等
You're stepping on my toe. Jesus.
你踩到我的脚了 老天
Let me see! Yeah, I mean, you don't really know
让我看看 你也说不好
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God, oh, my God. I got it, I got it, I got it.
我的天 我的天 我拿到了
Congratulations! That's amazing.
恭喜 这太棒了
Oh, my God! Yes!
我的天 好开心
I think you got it. You do?
你好像拿到了 是吗
I do, I do, I do. Sorry, you guys.
是的 是的 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
请让一让
Wait.
等等
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God. That is not real.
我的天 这不是真的
That's not real. That's not real.
这不是真的 这不是真的
That's the lead.
这是主角
Oh, my God!
我的天
Wait. That is incredible. Wait.
等等 这太棒了 等等
Is there another list, though?
还有名单吗
Okay. Oh, my God, no, I'm sorry.
好吧 天呐 我很遗憾
No, it's fine. No, no.
没事 不不
It's so fucked up you didn't get a role and I did.
这太操蛋了 你没有拿到角色而我拿到了
No, it's fine. No, it doesn't make sense.
没事 这毫无道理
You're literally the best actress in our school.
你是学校里最棒的演员
Like, you're so much better than me.
你比我优秀多了
I don't want to do it without you.
没有你我不想参加
Oh, my God, Maya!
天啊 麻雅
Hi. Oh, my God.
嗨 我的天
Thank you. I know! It's amazing.
谢谢 我知道 太棒了
You're gonna be so good.
你会超级棒的
Oh, my God. You're gonna be so good! No, no.
天 你会很出色的 不
No, you guys. You don't even know.
别说了 你们根本不知道
I've, like, never done this before.
我从来没参加过
I've never acted. You're gonna be so good.
我从没演过 你会很出色的
Stop saying that!
别再说了
I'm not going in. You're incredible.
我不要进去 你很棒
No, I'm not. I'm not. I suck.
不 我没有 我烂死了
You have to go in, Maya. I quit. I'm not going in.
你必须进去 麻雅 我退出 我不要进去
No, please. I want you to go in.
拜托 我想你进去
You're better than me. First rehearsal!
你比我更好 第一次排练
I know! I'm so excited.
我知道 我很激动
No, I can't do it. Please.
我做不到 拜托
Just come in for a little.
进去一下吧
I don't know. Please, please, please!
我不知道 拜托了
No, it's embarrassing.
好丢人
Maya. No, I can't go in. Please.
麻雅 不 我不能进去 拜托
Please. Please. Maya. Maya.
拜托 麻雅 麻雅
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
You want some milk? Yeah. All right.
你要牛奶吗 嗯 好的
Latch.
稳住
Maya, latch, latch.
麻雅 稳住 稳住
That's better.
好多了
Maya, no.
麻雅 不要
No. Ma--ow! Maya!
不 麻雅
Maya?
麻雅
Yeah. Are you coming in now? We're about to start.
嗯 你要进来吗 我们马上就要开始
Yeah. Hello.
嗯 你好
I'm sorry, who are you? Anna.
不好意思 你是 安娜
Anna.
安娜
I just wanted to say that
我就想说
I know that you "cast" your play already..
我知道你已经选好了角色
But if you have an understudy role, I'm free.
但如果你还有候补演员名额的话 我有空
She's actually, like, a really good singer
她是个很出色的歌♥手
and actor and stuff.
以及演员
She had this "Ave Maria" solo
她不久前
a while back that was really good.
独唱过《万福玛利亚》 特别棒
Here, sing it. ♪ Ave ♪
唱一下 万福
♪ Maria ♪
玛利亚
It's whatever.
随便了
You have a really great range.
你的音域很宽
But we're about to have our first rehearsal now, Maya,
但我们马上就要开始第一次排练了 麻雅
so we're ready whenever you are.
我们就等你准备好了
Great to meet you. Keep--keep going.
很高兴认识你 再接再厉
You're really somegreat. Sure thing. Thank you. Okay.
你真的很不错 嗯 谢谢 好的
So it's just you.
所以就你一个人了
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No. Have an amazing time. You got it.
不 尽情享受 你可以的
No, I don't want to go without you.
我不想一个人进去
You've got it.
你可以的
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
So, here we are. Congratulations.
大家都到了 恭喜
I'll give you a little backstory.
我给你们讲讲背景
The play is an original piece,
这部剧是原创剧
which means I wrote it.
也就是说是我写的
And for you guys as the actors,
对你们演员来说
my whole thing, my mantra, it's gonna be real and honest.
我风行的准则就是 要真诚
If you're not real and honest with me,
如果你对我不真诚
if you're not real and honest with yourselves,
如果你对自己不真诚
and if you're not real and honest with each other,
如果你对彼此不真诚
then this whole thing is bullshit.
那么这剧就是狗屁
Now, there are four of you in this ensemble
演出人员有四个
and by the end of this rehearsal, there will be three.
排练结束后 将只剩下三个
So who here doesn't belong?
所以这里谁是多余的
Come on.
说啊
Ian, who doesn't belong?
伊恩 谁是多余的
Um, I'm, um--
我
Come on. Sorry, it's just hard.
说吧 抱歉 好难
Real and honest.
真诚
Um, I think I would pick...
我想我会选
Maya.
麻雅
It's just, in every drama class since third grade,
自从三年级开始的每个戏剧课里
you haven't, um, showed anything that I've noticed.
你都没有展示出任何让我留意的东西
I don't think you have, like, "it" charisma.
我觉得你没有那种魅力
You're just kind of wild
你就是有点野
and out of control.
以及失去控制
Thank you, Ian.
谢谢你 伊恩
Well...
那么
That was just an exercise.
刚才就是个练习而已
Relax. You guys all belong.
放松 你们都不是多余的
Relax.
放松
You're here. You're in.
在座的各位都入选了
Good. Very real, very honest.
很好 非常真诚
Now we can start.
现在可以开始了
Good job, guys. Really good job.
好样的 各位 非常好
Relax. Take a deep breath.
放松 深呼吸
How'd you guys feel?
你们感觉如何
Trailview Middle School's
路景中学
performing arts showcase.
艺术展示
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hey, Anna.
安娜
Want some duct tape?
想要点胶带吗
What?
什么
We're making wallets.
我们在做钱包
Here.
给
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这做什么
We're techies. I'm the lighting designer.
我们是技术员 我是灯光设计师
Marissa's props.
玛丽莎负责道具
Sorry, babe.
抱歉 亲爱的
Master of props.
道具大♥师♥
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表