剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表
Day of the show! Are you excited?
今天要演出了 激动吗
Um, yeah, I guess I will be
嗯 我想我会很期待
if it's not a total disaster 'cause nobody's prepped,
如果不是彻底的灾难的话 因为没人准备好
especially Maya, so-- you know what, though?
尤其是麻雅 所以你知道吗
I don't want to talk about it, 'cause it's stressing me out.
我不想谈 因为这让我紧张
Dad, we're late! Wait, Munch. Yeah!
爸 我们要迟到了 等等 亲爱的
Anna, here. Here's your glitter.
安娜 拿着 这是你的亮片
Okay, so I said that I didn't want that already, so--
我说了我不想要
But this is to remind you that you sparkle.
但这可以提醒你你会发光
Okay, cool. Whatever. Thank you!
好吧 随便了 谢谢
Dad! Coming.
爸爸 来了
Coming, goof.
来了
So, um...shoulders back.
挺胸
Break a leg. I love you.
祝你大获成功 我爱你
Give me a hug.
给我个拥抱
You know what? I don't want a hug.
我不想拥抱
I don't want a hug. I'm late.
我不想拥抱 我迟到了
You look beautiful, sweetie.
你看上去真美 亲爱的
Debra.
黛布拉
Divorce.
离婚
Wolves.
狼
Or what, Debra?
不然怎样 黛布拉
You gonna divorce me?
你要跟我离婚吗
You gonna feed me to the wolves?
你要把我喂给狼吗
No.
不
Wol--
狼
Come in.
进来
Hey, there you are.
你在这儿呢
Just wanted to say, break a leg.
就想来祝你大获成功
Oh. Um, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, you too.
你也是
Uh, P. S., you should totally keep your hair like that.
对了 你该保持这个发型
It looks really cool.
看上去很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Phone, phone, phone, phone, phone.
手♥机♥ 手♥机♥ 手♥机♥
Pound, pound, pound, pound, pound.
砰 砰 砰 砰 砰
Okay, you guys. Five minutes.
各位 还有五分钟
I saw you.
我看到你了
I saw you with my own two eyes.
我亲眼看到你了
You were backing away. Backing away.
你当时正离开 正离开
Were you doing your business with Sheila?
你之前是和希拉在一起吗
You rat bastard. Rat bastard.
你个卑鄙小人 卑鄙小人
Okay, places in five.
五分钟后开始
Umm, I didn't hear from you last night.
我昨晚没有收到你的消息
Can't hear you. I have my headphones on.
听不见 我戴着耳机
I didn't hear from you last night.
我昨晚没有收到你的消息
I didn't hear from you either.
我也没有收到你的消息
Um, if you don't find your light,
如果你找不到灯光
the whole thing's gonna go wacko, so...
整个节目就会烂掉
Okay, do you know how many lines I have to remember right now?
你知道我得记住多少台词吗
422. Congratulations. Find your light.
422 恭喜 找到你的灯光
The light will find me, Anna. Like, seriously.
灯光会找到我 安娜 真的
Honestly, all you have to do right now is just, like, pep me up.
老实说 你现在只需要给我打气
Like, pep me up. Just say, like, "Break a leg."
给我打气 对我说 祝你大获成功
Whatever. What--you haven't said that once to me.
随便什么 你一次都没跟我说过
Your feelings are valid.
你的感觉很合理
So are mine. And you can't take constructive criticism.
我的也是 你无法接受建设性的批评
That's my feeling. Are you kidding?
那是我的感觉 你开玩笑吗
And good luck. Okay, you just jinxed me. It's "break a leg,"
祝你好运 你刚给我带来了霉运 应该是祝你大获成功
so now I'm gonna be really bad in the play, but it's fine.
我到时肯定会演砸 不过没事
Let's just hold each other's hand and say, "I'm sorry."
咱们就握着手 然后说 对不起
I'm not ready right now.
我还没准备好
Well, I'm not really ready for it either.
我也没准备好
I was honestly just saying it
我这么说
'cause I thought it was the right thing to do.
因为我觉得这样做是正确的
So...
所以
Places in 4 minutes, 15 seconds. Okay.
4分15秒后开始 好吧
Psycho.
疯子
Yep.
嗯
Are you still feeling sick?
你仍然不舒服吗
No, I'm just, uh, concentrating.
没有 我只是在背台词
Kay, well, I'm really looking forward
我很期待
to 4 minutes and 32 seconds into the play.
节目的4分32秒处
It's our kiss.
就是我们的吻戏
Yeah.
嗯
Kay, well... break a leg, cutie.
祝你大获成功 帅哥
You too...
你也是
Cutie. Kay.
美女 好的
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Actors, places. Actors to places.
演员们 请就位
Shut up!
闭嘴
I saw you!
我看到你了
I saw you with my own two eyes!
我亲眼看到了你
You're nuts.
你疯了
Sheila was backing away from you.
希拉从你身边离开
She was scared out of her mind.
她吓死了
She's not in her light.
她没站到灯光里
She's not in her light.
她没站到灯光里
She was scared out of her mind.
她吓死了
Honey, help me with this, will you?
亲爱的 帮我弄一下
It's giving me a rash.
起疹子了
A rash, a rash. Always something with you.
疹子 疹子 你毛病不断
Bryce, are you there?
布莱斯 你在吗
Be careful with it. Go to two.
小心点 2号♥
Go to two. Careful with it, I said.
2号♥ 我叫你小心
Jesus Christ! All right, relax, will you?
老天 放松 好吗
You're wriggling around like a worm,
你像个虫子一样蠕动
and you're hairier than a bigfoot.
你比大脚怪的毛还多
Your fingers are greasy schlubs, that's why.
还不是因为你的手指无比油腻
Forget it, will you? I said just get it--off!
算了 我叫你别弄了
Jesus Christ. All right.
老天 行
Jesus Christ, I said. Jesus Christ.
老天 见鬼了
Cue 30. What do you want?
30号♥提示 你想要什么
Want me to stay? Cue 30.
想要我留下吗 30号♥提示
Want me to go? Make up your mind, woman!
想要我走吗 打定你的主意 娘们
Make up your mind.
打定主意
No, that's cue 22.
不 那是22号♥提示
Yeah.
嗯
Too damn dark in this joint.
这家酒馆里好黑
Don't you dare make another drink.
你敢再倒酒
I'm telling you, don't you do it!
不准再倒
Or what, Debra?
不然怎样 黛布拉
You gonna divorce me?
你要跟我离婚吗
You gonna feed me to the wolves?
你要把我喂给狼吗
I don't have to listen to your loud-mouth crap.
我不用听你的狗屁
Just let me do my business. Yeah?
让我做我的事 是吗
Were you doing your business with Sheila?
你之前是和希拉在一起吗
You rat bastard.
你个卑鄙小人
You wanna do this? Let's do this.
你想这样吗 那我就奉陪
Let's let it all out. Go light. Go light.
把想说的话都说出来 打灯 打灯
Come on, baby.
来啊
Shit. Give me your best shot.
靠 你最好给我狠狠的一击
You get away from me.
离我远点
Isn't this...what you want?
这不就是你想要的吗
You don't know the first thing about what I want!
你根本不知道我想要什么
You get your hands off me, you pig!
把手拿开 垃圾
Or what?
不然怎样
Come on, Maya.
拜托 麻雅
Or what?
不然怎样
Or...
不然
剧集 | 笔写青春(2019) | 导航列表