剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
What the hell are you talking about?
他没有管辖权
He doesn't have jurisdiction.
从法律上来说他可以随意派人
Legally he can send his men wherever he wants.
他要夺我的位置 对吧
He's after my job, isn't he?
好吧 我不知道他是否要竞选
Okay, look, I don't know if he's running or not,
但他的人像军队管制一样出击的话
but if his guys go in there like some kind of military force--
我会失去黑人的选票 显得懦弱
I'll lose the black vote and I'll look weak.
我会失去所有人
I'll lose everyone.
让我的人今晚去吧
Let my guys do it tonight.
真见鬼
Oh, God damn it.
鲍比 这是最好的方法
Bobby, it is your best move.
这样能显示你依然大权在握
And that way it looks like you are still calling the shots.
听着 我没发表声明前按兵不动
Look, don't do anything till after I make a statement.
-我不想搞得像突袭 -行
- I don't want it looking like an ambush. - Yeah.
告诉德里克让他来见我
You tell Derrick I need him.
立刻
Now.
他们知道了什么
What do they know?
他们也没把案件笔记跟我逐一核对
They didn't exactly walk me through their case notes.
你跟他们待了十小时
Well, you spent ten hours with them.
能根据他们的问题反推
You can tell by the questions they asked.
不如你告诉我你知道的一切
Why don't you tell me everything that you know
我看看他们是否问过
and I'll confirm if they asked me about it?
什么
Excuse me?
你说这事和原告被枪杀无关 对吧
You said this has nothing to do with that plaintiff who was shot, right?
那是关于什么
So what is it about?
我不能说
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
你不想说 还是你觉得我被策反了
Because you don't want to or because you think I flipped?
杰西
Jeff...
想看看我戴着窃听器吗 杰西卡
Wanna see if I'm wearing a wire, Jessica?
搜身吧
Go right ahead.
咱俩不受婚姻特权保护
There's no marital privilege between us.
他们能逼你出庭指证我
They can force you to testify against me.
逼我 但不是你 对吗
Force me, but not you, right?
你有可损失的东西
You're the one who has something to lose.
你是律所的合伙人
You're a partner at a law firm.
暂时而已
For now.
好 有什么想法
All right, c'mon, what do you got?
整屋子的媒体都等着我呢
I got the whole press room waiting for me.
没关系
It's fine.
你可真是"热情洋溢"
Your enthusiasm is overwhelming.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我想让我的新闻发言人帮我起草声明
I want my press secretary to help me craft a statement.
好吧 受众听众是谁
Okay, for starters, who're you talking to?
是芝加哥市民
I'm talking to the people of Chicago.
除了你要抛弃的那些市民
Not the ones you're about to kick to the curb.
"尽管示♥威♥者提出了诸多重要的议题
"While demonstrators have raised important issues,
"在城区的工作人员的健康和安全
"the health and safety of those working in the downtown area
必须着重考虑"
must also be taken into consideration"?
这就是你向白人选民表示你不是左派的做法
This is your way of assuring the white voters you're not a bleeding heart.
这是我在告诉流浪者我听见了他们的诉求
That's my way of telling the homeless I heard what they want.
那就给他们希望
Then give them hope.
你甚至都不提廉租♥房♥♥的住房♥项目
You're not even mentioning an affordable housing project.
是的 因为没有项目
Yeah, because there isn't one.
暂时而已 但市议会的主席愿意
For now, but the Council President's willing
在时机成熟时商议一个
to push for one when the time is right.
我不能许下无法兑现的承诺
I'm not promising something I can't deliver.
那就别承诺 但你都不和他们交涉
Then don't promise, but you're not even talking to them.
我在试图阻止暴♥乱♥发生
I'm trying to stop a riot from breaking out.
还有个消息告诉你
And I've got news for you.
我的多数选民不在乎流浪者
Most of my voters don't give a shit about the homeless.
终于说了
There it is.
你总是想打马虎眼蒙混过关
You're always looking to straddle the fence.
-那你呢 -我
- And what about you? - Me?
对
Yeah.
每天来这
Every day you come in here,
一手拿走支票
you take a paycheck with one hand
另一手捏着鼻子嫌钱臭
and you hold your nose with the other.
我想对你忠诚
I'm trying to be loyal to you
同时不失去道德
without falling off a moral cliff.
别了
Well, don't.
选个阵营吧
Pick a fucking side.
我刚选了
I just did.
见鬼
God damn it.
我希望我能告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
如果能我的生活会轻松很多
My life would be so much easier if I could.
但我不能这么对你
But I can't do that to you.
那我还得感谢联调局
I guess I should thank the FBI for...
让我看清了一直以来的迷雾
showing me what I should've seen all along.
我希望咱俩能成
I wanted this to work.
我知道你不信我
I know you don't believe me.
我相信你
Oh, I believe you.
悲哀的是我相信你
The sad thing is I really do believe you.
但现在太晚了
But now it's too late.
我会摧毁
I'll, uh--I'll destroy
你给我的文件
that file you gave me.
这是我欠你的
I owe you that much.
看看四周 杰西
Look around, Jess.
看看我们在哪
Look at where we are.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
拜托 别说什么关于替你父亲赎罪
Please, please don't give me that bullshit about
与家人重修于好的鬼话
atoning for your father and reaching out to your family.
真♥相♥ 拜托
The truth, please.
你欠我的是真♥相♥
That's what you owe me.
我只对另一个人说过这话
I've only ever said this to one other person.
这听起来有点疯狂
And it sounds a little crazy.
但生活就是这样
But life...is this.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
行吧
Yeah.
我很满足现在的生活
Well, I'm good with life the way it is.
拿着
Take this.
打给我朋友
Call my friend.
杰夫
Jeff...
合作吧 杰西卡
Cooperate, Jessica.
戴监听器
Wear a wire.
按他们说的做
Do whatever they ask.
这是我对你最后的请求
It's the last thing I'll ever ask of you.
我记得第一次在这屋看你演讲
I remember the first time I saw you speak in this room.
我爸说"别和市议员约会
My dad said, "Don't date some alderman.
"你习惯了荣华富贵
"You're used to the good life.
这些家伙一般都没什么家产"
Those guys never really amount to anything."
然后
And then...
我溜进后面 而你在滔滔不绝
I snuck in the back and you were going on
讲述着禁烟令 还记得吗
about the smoking ban, do you remember that?
我觉得那时你已赢得了选民的心
I think at that point you already had the votes
但你充满热情 原则坚定
but you were so passionate, so principled.
我的天 鲍比
I mean, my God, Bobby,
你才28岁
you were 28 years old
就敢和戴利叫板
and you were standing up to Daley.
我就想
And I thought,
"我家人错了
"My family is wrong.
这家伙
This guy,
这家伙有前途"
this guy's going places."
淘金女
Gold digger.
我以为这一切会永不改变
And I thought things would never change.
也许该谈谈这事怎么办
Should probably talk about how to play this.
我不想离婚 鲍比
I don't want a divorce, Bobby.
我想要那天看见的男人
I just want the man that I saw that day.
斯蒂芙
Steph--
我不想丢弃我们建立的一切
I don't wanna throw away everything that we have built together.
除非你愿意改变
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表