剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
是个小问题 但积少成多
It's a small problem, but the collection's fierce.
你好 米娅 我找弗兰克·克雷莫
Hello, Mia. I'm looking for Frank Cramer.
就在那边
Right through there.
如果你是想让我关门
If you're looking to shut me down,
这地方是符合手续的 我的工人也是
this place is up to code-- same deal with my workers.
我没想让你关门
I'm not looking to shut you down.
我来这里是想帮你
I'm here to help you.
我等不及想听听看
I can't wait to hear this.
你想不想要一份
How would you like to have
伊卡里斯项目的工地合同
the construction contract on the Ickaris project?
你瞧瞧看 夫人
Look around, lady.
我看起来搞得定那么大项目的吗
Does it look like I can handle a project of that size?
不如这个问题让我来操心
Why don't you let me worry about that?
你没开玩笑
You're serious.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我对之前待你的方式感到愧疚
Because I feel sick about what I did to you.
-我不信你这套 -是真的 弗兰克
- I'm not buying that. - It's true, Frank.
我对你和家人的所作所为每天都困扰着我
What I did to you and your family haunts me every day.
很好 你活该
Good, it should.
但是像你这样的人作什么
But someone like you doesn't do anything
都不会出于好心
out of the goodness of your heart.
肯定有利益交换
It's always transactional.
告诉我你要什么 不然就滚
So tell me what the hell you want, or get out.
我想知道汤米·迪尔是怎么消失的
I want to know about Tommy Diehl's disappearance.
去死吧
Drop dead.
你在工会待了三十年 弗兰克
You've been around the unions 30 years, Frank.
-你知道内♥幕♥ -是 没错
- You know things. - Yeah, that's right.
花了三十年爬到那个位置
30 years it took me to get where I was.
-而你夺走了它 -那就让我帮你
- And you took it away. - Then let me help you.
我和你一样憎恨帕特·麦甘
I hate Pat McGann every bit as much as you do,
如果我要对付他的话
and if I'm going to do anything about him,
我必须了解迪尔的事
I need to know about Diehl.
你想得太天真了
You're living in a fantasy world.
-你指毁掉麦甘吗 -不 我指让我们中标
- About taking down McGann? - No, about getting us that bid.
以你的影响力根本做不到
None of your clout's going to make that happen.
我们只是一家初创的拆除重建公♥司♥
We're a start-up that does gut rehab.
没有那位女士
And without that woman out there,
我甚至连这都做不到
I don't even get that done.
像我说的 这个问题让我♥操♥心
Well, like I said, you let me worry about that.
如果我能让你中标的话
And if I can get it for you...
行 你请自便吧
Yeah, sure, knock yourself out.
拿来拿来 我们再谈
Yeah, get me the contract, then we'll talk.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
出事了
Um, something happened.
什么叫出事了
What do you mean something happened?
出岔子了
It didn't go as planned.
该死的 好好说话
Oh, God damn it. Stop mumbling.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
该死
Shit.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me? Excuse me?
之前有人坐在这里吗
Hi, was someone just sitting here?
穿着西装打着领带的
Suit and tie maybe?
不久前有个人在这
Um, there-- there was a guy here,
但他刚刚走了
but, um, he--he just left.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我是理查德·迈尔斯
This is Richard Meyers.
我不在办公室或法庭上
I am out of the office or in court.
请留言
Please leave a message.
-你有空吗 -是的
- Got a minute? - I do.
你看到优莉了吗
Have you seen Yoli?
她也有权离开桌子 对吧
Well, the girl's allowed to leave her desk, you know?
我没说她不可以
I didn't say she couldn't.
你是来告诉我这个的吗
Is that what you came in here to tell me?
你先问的
You asked.
那我们重新开始
Let's start again.
我能为你做些什么 德里克
What can I do for you, Derrick?
恕我直言 你可以先告诉我
Well, with all due respect, you can start by telling me
为什么你会对伊卡里斯的施工招标感兴趣
why it seems like you're interested in construction bids on Ickaris.
如果你一定要知道
If you must know,
我想为弗兰克·克雷莫拿下合同
I'm interested in getting that contract for Frank Cramer.
所以你觉得事是这么办的
So you think that's how it works?
我们凭空送福利 不求回报吗
We just hand out favors... Like that?
-不走合法的投标程序 -这很重要 德里克
- No legitimate bidding process? - It's important, Derrick.
我不会这么做 除非
I wouldn't do it unless--
除非你欠他什么
Unless you owed him something.
我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt that.
但是克雷莫不可能拿到那份工作
But there's no way Cramer's getting that job.
为什么 因为他人手不够吗
Why? Because he's undermanned?
我们可以让他和另一个团队合作
We can pair him with another team--
-不 因为他是白人 -你说什么
- No, it's because he's white. - Excuse me?
鲍比承诺将至少10%的市政合同
Bobby made a commitment to award at least 10%
授予给少数族裔经营的企业
of all city contracts to minority-owned businesses.
少数族裔企业
MBE-- Minority Business Enterprise.
你知道从那以后我们分配了多少合同吗
And do you know how many we've handed out since then?
一份
One.
我从一开始就不喜欢这样的发展
I didn't like this whole development to begin with,
但如果我要继续当他的新闻发言人
but if I'm going to keep being his press secretary,
我必须要让他信守承诺
I'm definitely going to hold his feet to the fire.
我不知道这个事情
I didn't know about the program.
从现在开始 我保证会配合你工作
And from now on, I promise I will work with you on this.
不是从现在开始 从这份合同开始
Uh-uh, no "from now on." We're doing it now.
我不知道你在搞什么暗箱贿赂
I don't know what backroom-favor bullshit you got going on,
但我不会让你这么做的
but I am not with you on this.
-德里克 -你进来工作时
- Derrick-- - When you came in,
我心想 "也许这个人
I thought, "Maybe there's somebody
能把事业置于政♥治♥之上"
who will put cause above politics."
没有羁绊 不带成见 不欠人情
No attachments, no baggage, no debts.
现在我知道为什么鲍比招你进来了
But now I know why Bobby brought you in...
因为你是这里最大最坏的操盘手
'cause you're the biggest, baddest operator around.
对 我知道我们说过是二月份
Yeah, I-I know we talked about February.
我只是想了解一下事情进展如何
I-I just want to see how a few things pan out.
爸 发生什么了 你听起来很沮丧
Dad, what's wrong? You sound down.
只是这里这些家伙
Ah, it's just these guys out here.
他们不像以前那样有职业道德了
They don't have the same work ethic as they used to.
我晚点再打给你 亲爱的
Yeah, I'll call you later, sweetheart.
现在不是时候 尼克
Not now, Nicky.
别他妈跟我套近乎
Don't you fucking Nicky me.
你知道那晚我为什么打给你吗
You have any idea why I called you that night?
相比起那个睡了我妈的混♥蛋♥
You were always more of a father to me
你一直更像我的父亲
than that piece of shit that slept with my mother.
-这就是原因 -皮特是个好男人
- That's why. - Hey, Pete was a stand-up guy.
他没必要照顾你
He didn't have to look after you.
他没有 你做了
He didn't. You did.
你才是一直支持我的人
You were the one who was there for me.
我什么都依赖你
I leaned on you for everything--
怎么开车 怎么投指叉球
how to drive, how to throw a splitter.
天啊 我是为了你才进了警校
Hell, you're the reason I got into the Academy.
我能为你排除万难 你知道的
I'd run through a wall for you, and you know that.
这呢 这就是你的奖励吗
And this? This how you reward that?
我也不想这么做 好吗
I didn't want to use it, all right?
-鲍比让我别无选择 -放屁
- Bobby left me no choice. - Bullshit.
你本可以在很久以前就销毁它
You could've destroyed that thing a long time ago.
-你有选择 -你也有选择
- You had a choice. - You had a choice, too.
没有人让你杀了汤米·迪尔
Nobody told you to kill Tommy Diehl.
是啊 "处理好他"
Right. "Take care of him"?
是啊
Right.
你最好离开这里 尼克
You better get out of here, Nicky.
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表