剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
That's the thing, it was my idea to come out here.
他们十分信任我
They put their faith in me.
现在我希望你也能信任我
And now I'm asking you to put your faith in me.
好吗 安吉拉 你开启了
All right, Angela, you have started
一场运动
a movement here.
比北方公园的事还要大
And it is bigger than North Park.
我们一起来吧 让我来帮你
Let's do this together. Let me help you.
厄尔
Hey, Earl!
鲈鱼还等着咬钩呢
Perch are still biting.
你感兴趣的话 我有些新鲜的软壳饵
Got some fresh soft shell, if you're interested.
不了 我还不如用旋式诱饵挂两条小鲦鱼
Nah, I'd rather have a minnow tip with an inline spinner.
你和你♥爸♥连在鱼饵上都不能达成统一意见
Wow. Can't even agree with your old man on bait.
-甜心 -爸
- Hey, sweetheart. - Hi, Dad.
你来我退休后开的这家破店干嘛呢
What brings you here to my retirement mistake?
我不能路过进来看看吗
Ahh, I can't just stop by?
你可是个大忙人
Busy girl like you?
告诉我吧
Talk to me.
我想辞职了
I'm thinking about quitting.
-然后去竞选国会议员 -不
- To run for Congress? - No.
去湖滨路那边的一家豪华律所工作
Go work in one of those fancy law firms on Lake Shore.
-不是吧 -你觉得我是个叛徒
- No shit. - You think I'm a sell-out.
-我能看出来 -不 我对赚钱可没意见
- I can see it. - No, I got nothing against making money.
虽然我不大在行 但...
I may not be very good at it, but...
这是工作的问题吗 还是因为
Is this the job? Or is this really about
你公♥司♥里那个恋爱对象
the guy at work you've been seeing?
"我没时间谈恋爱"吗 拜托
"I don't have time for a relationship"? Come on.
骗不了我 我♥干♥那行二十年了
Can't fool me. I was on the job for 20 years.
-情况很复... -情况很复杂
- It's com-- - It's complicated.
-确实是 -但如果情况很复杂
- It is! - Well, if it's complicated,
让这个男的再找份工作
let this guy find another job.
你可是他妈的市检察官
You're the goddamn City Attorney.
他算哪根葱
Who the hell is he?
我在那干了很久
I stayed on the job too long
因为除那之外我无事可做
because there was nothing else I could do.
你想收手不需要我的批准
You don't need my approval to cash out.
你做的够多了
You've done your time.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
又是我 给我回电♥话♥
Hey, it's me again. Call me.
我应该过会再来吗
Shall I come back?
除非你能把那些帐篷搞走
Not if you've got a solution to the tents.
实际上 凯莉和我工作了一夜
Actually, Keri and I worked all night.
很快就能和我表妹达成签订协议
I'm expecting a signed agreement from my cousin any minute.
很好 就这些吗
Good. Is that it?
你有尼克的消息吗
Have you heard from Nick?
-没有 -也许你该问问
- No. - Maybe you should ask
你的朋友帕特·麦甘他的去向
your friend Pat McGann where he is.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
显然 尼克因麦甘的一些作为感到慌张
Clearly, Nick was unsettled by something McGann did.
所以他会去对付他
That's why he went after him.
听着 他俩交情不浅
Look, they go back a long way together.
有可能是任何一件事
Could have been any one of a million things.
拜托 市长先生
Oh, come on, Mr. Mayor.
一个成年人不会随意跟人过不去
A grown man doesn't go after another
除非他已经腹背受敌
unless his back is against the wall,
或他被背叛了
or he's been betrayed.
你当时在吗 你根本不知道发生了什么
Were you there? You don't know what went on.
我知道无论起因是什么
What I know is that whatever started that fight,
和你把伊卡里斯项目拱手给他的原因一样
and whatever made you give him Ickaris is one in the same.
咱们说完了 皮尔逊女士
We're done here, Ms. Pearson.
现在不行
Not now!
你说过你会和那个男人划清界限
You said you would distance yourself from that man.
之前你都一只手出来了 现在又变成这样
You had one arm free, and now this.
你为什么要让他回来控制你
Why the hell would you let him back in?
当你失去律师执照时就已经
You lost the chance to cross-examine me
没有盘诘我了
when you lost your license.
怎么了
What?
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
市政♥府♥的提案就是个侮辱
The city's offer was an insult.
事实上 对人性命完全漠然无视的情况
The fact is, the complete disregard for human life
发生了全国的各个城市
goes on in too many cities across the country,
芝加哥仅仅是其中之一
and Chicago is only one of them.
流浪汉从一处搬去另一处
The homeless are moved from shelter to shelter
像囚犯一样 但他们不是囚犯
like prisoners, but they're not prisoners.
他们是公民 是投票者
They're citizens. They're voters.
您对诺瓦克市长有什么话想说
What's your message to Mayor Novak?
卡洛斯·萨拉扎
北方公园发言人
我们想说的很简单 我们打算在市中心
Our message is simple. We're gonna blanket downtown
住帐篷 并今晚去市议会大堂
with tents and fill City Council chambers tonight
且每晚如此 直到事情有所改观
and every night until something gets done
因为这场暴行必须停止
because this is an atrocity and it has to stop now.
你想告诉我怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
我以为你们签订了协议
I thought you had a signed agreement.
那个男人肯定做了她工作
That man must have gotten to her.
是啊
Yeah, obviously.
该死的萨拉扎
Fucking Salazar.
你得发表声明 否则看起来
You need to say something, or it's going to look
卡洛斯·萨拉扎
北方公园发言人
就像你在逃离战场
like you're running from a fight.
我很清楚这点 德里克 谢谢
Yeah, I'm well aware of that, Derrick, thank you.
我是否面临着战争呢 皮尔逊女士
Do I have a fight on my hands, Ms. Pearson?
暂时先别发表声明
Hold off on making a statement for now.
-我去看看能怎么办 -您这话听起来
- I'll see what I can do. - You sound a lot like someone
像是想竞选市长 您准备好宣布了吗
who's running for mayor. Are you ready to announce?
我准备好的是...
What I'm ready for...
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
你看见外面的事儿了吗
You see what's going on out there?
我说的不是帐篷
I'm not talking about the tents.
我是说那个拿话筒的男人
I'm talking about the man with the microphone.
谁 萨拉扎
Who? Salazar.
自从鲍比上任他就一直对着干
He's been firing shots at Bobby since he got into office.
而且 他在我们的内部民调上升很快
Plus, he's rising in our internal polls.
他要竞选市长吗
He's running for mayor?
他还没宣布 但他可不是闹着玩的
He hasn't announced it yet, but he's definitely no joke,
而你表妹给了他一个理由
and your cousin just gave him a cause.
我猜优莉说的不错
I guess Yoli was right.
这跟优莉有什么关系
What does Yoli have to do with this?
她之前一直让我推举他做市议员
She was pushing me to give him the alderman seat.
说他是唯一的明智之举
Said he was the only real choice.
你打算去见你表妹吗
You going to see your cousin?
我表妹现在不是领导了
My cousin's not the leader anymore.
萨拉扎先生
Mr. Salazar?
-我是杰西 -杰西卡·皮尔逊
- I'm Jess-- - Jessica Pearson.
我知道你是谁 让我们单独谈谈
I know who you are. Would you give us a minute?
-我是安吉拉·库克的表姐 -嗯
- I'm Angela Cook's cousin. - Right.
你还是市长的 你干什么的来着
And you're also the mayor's... what is it you do again?
我猜你这样的人不需要头衔
I guess someone like you doesn't need a title, do you?
你今天引起了市长的注意
You got the mayor's attention today.
是啊 我确信他想让我尽快离开他家门口
Yeah, and I'm sure he'd like me off his doorstep as soon as possible.
所以你打算来这怎么威胁我
So what are you here to threaten me with?
说我是同性恋 我不谈论
That I'm gay? I don't talk about it.
大家都知道 也没人在乎
Everybody knows, nobody cares.
我不是来威胁你
I'm not here to threaten you.
-而是来提个提议 -如果不是给
- I'm here to make you an offer. - If it isn't permanent housing
市政厅外那些人永久居住地
for the people camped out at City Hall,
那我们没什么可谈的
then we've got nothing to talk about.
这不是给他们的提议
The offer's not for them.
是给你的
It's for you.
-我不受贿 -这不是贿赂
- I don't take bribes. - It's not a bribe.
-是个梯子 -什么意思
- It's a ladder. - What does that mean?
54区的空缺市议员一位
The vacant alderman seat for the 54th.
如果你想要 就是你的
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表