剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
Oh, you mean you get Jessica to sweep it under the rug.
-该死的 德里克 -我说错了吗
- Goddamn it, Derrick. - Am I wrong?
-告诉我错了 -不好意思
- Tell me I am wrong. - I'm sorry.
你看到我的新闻发言人了吗
Have you seen my press secretary?
如果他可以了 务必通知我
If you see him, let me know!
皮尔逊女士一来你就叫她马上来见我
You tell Ms. Pearson to see me the minute she gets in.
别让其他任何人进来打扰
Keep everyone else the hell out.
皮 尔 逊
第一季 第九集
莉莉安
Lillian.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
我担心透了
I've been so worried.
我回到家 发现一个人都没有
I went home, and there was nobody there.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你去过市政厅了吗
Have you been to City Hall, yet?
你给我回电时我正在去的路上
I was on my way when you called me back.
我们就在那 在对面搭了帐篷
That's where we are. Tents across the street.
什么
What?
他们对在北方公园外露宿的
Well, they wouldn't pay any attention to the neighbors
邻居们置之不理
who were sleeping outside North Park.
所以我们一部分人聚起来
So a bunch of us got together
决定要为这个事态找个突破口
and decided we should shine a light on it.
-你说的"我们"是指 -我们全部人
- And when you say, "us"? - It means all of us.
我们对此心中有数
We know what we're doing.
我不是要指责你们什么 莉莉安 但是
I don't mean to be judgmental here Lillian, but...
但安吉拉怎么能让她的儿子们露宿街头
how can Angela put her boys on the street like that?
-这是我的主意 -你的主意
- It's my idea. - Your idea?
我说如果她想要这样做
I told her if she wanted to go there,
就得全家人一起
she needed to go all in.
莉莉安 他们还只是孩子
They're children, Lillian.
我和你父亲在他们
So was I and your father
在阿♥拉♥巴马州向我们开水枪时也都只是孩子
when they turned hoses on us in Alabama.
他们也到了该明事理的年纪了
They are not too young to be educated.
我只是想保证他们的安全
I just want them to be safe.
你要答应我 如果这样下去
You promise me, this goes on--
我会亲自带他们回来
I will bring them back myself.
我答应你
I promise.
但安吉拉可就难办了
Angela's a whole 'nother story.
她要如何才肯回心转意
What's it gonna take to change her mind?
除非你的老板
Unless that boss of yours
给我们建新的公♥寓♥
puts up brand-new apartments for us,
不然恐怕你多说也无用
I'm afraid there's not much you can say.
自从那次会议后
So we haven't seen each other
我们就没有见过面了
since we were both on that panel.
那是什么会来着
What was that called?
女性律师掌权
Uh, Women Lawyers in Leadership:
打破晋升潜规则
Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling
适者生存游戏赢家
Worth a Trip Through the Jungle?
正是
Yeah.
尽管有些隐喻 但是
Little bit of a mixed metaphor but...
我让你经历那些事后你还会约我真是难以置信
I can't believe you called me after I put you through that.
事实上 这正是我约你的原因
Actually, that's why I called you.
我对你说你在迈克德莫特的
I was really impressed by what you said
经历很感兴趣
about your time with McDermott.
你是想跳槽来我们这吗
Are you saying you want to join us?
-如果你肯要我的话 -你肯加入吗
- If you'll have me. - Have you?
你想我给你开多少钱工资
What color do you want me to paint your money truck?
你得知道我从来没在私人企业工作过
You should know I've never worked in the private sector.
我认为作为对你在市政厅工作时建立的人脉
I think it is a fair trade for all of the connections
这个交换是值得的
you've made at City Hall.
我离开后这些人脉还剩多少就不好说了
We'll see how many I have after I leave.
我能问 你为什么想跳槽吗
Can I ask you... why are you leaving?
搞政♥治♥伤神伤身
Politics is emotionally and physically draining,
而且也是时候换换环境
and it's time for a change.
这是你临阵想出的台词吗
Did you practice that in the bathroom here?
-我听起来那么没诚意吗 -完全没有
- Was I that insincere? - Not at all.
但我们应该把事情说开
But I think we should call this what it is.
你要用权换钱
You're trading power for money.
作为无钱无权环境下长大的人
And for somebody who grew up with neither,
这是个艰难的决定
it's a tough choice to make.
-我正在看清人生 -我懂
- I'm gaining some clarity. - I understand.
但我不能冒让你做合伙人后
But I can't risk making you a partner
还有随即跳槽的风险
and then having you leave.
当你完全想清楚了 你给我打电♥话♥
So when you're ready to put a ring on it, call me,
我可以给你安排
and we'll make it happen.
早上好
Morning.
深色焙制 加一点奶油 不加糖
Dark roast, splash of cream, no sugar.
你知道你并不需要每次都大声报单对吧
You know you don't have to announce that every time?
-我喜欢仪式感 -是吗
- I like rituals. - Mm-hmm.
-优莉 -我想给你买♥♥点东西
- Yoli? - I wanted to get you something
作为你帮我妈妈的谢礼
for helping me with my mom.
-你没必要那么客气 -我懂
- It's completely unnecessary. - I know.
我懂 你能打开看看吗
I know. Can you just open it?
我是说 你该送一个什么都不缺的女人什么呢
I mean, what do you get the woman who has everything?
杰西卡·皮尔逊
我觉得你不需要那些头衔
I figured you don't need a title.
做杰西卡·皮尔逊就够了
You're Jessica Pearson.
杰西卡·皮尔逊
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
-我喜欢 -那太好了
- I love it. - Good.
这样说可不是在鼓励你花更多钱送礼
Not to make you spend any more money,
但德里克才是那个真正改变一切的人
but Derrick was the one who made the real difference.
对 他想要从我这里套话
Yeah, he tried tricking me into telling him something.
不 不是
No, no.
德里克是那个查清你母亲
Derrick was the one who found out the truth
事情真♥相♥的人
about your mother.
如果不是他 你母亲大概已经被遣返了
Without him, she'd probably be deported.
皮尔逊女士 市长想要见你
Ms. Pearson, the mayor needs to see you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只是个建议
Just a suggestion.
谢谢
Gracias.
西雅图之行如何
How was Seattle?
西雅图是趟全程坐在会议室
Seattle was a conference room
除了甜茶什么都没得喝的旅程
with nothing to drink but Kombucha.
但愿你从那次旅行收获的不只是益生菌
I hope you got more than probiotics out of that trip.
今早我在上班路上的收获可远不止那些
I got the something more on my way in this morning.
有个简单的办法来应对
There's a simple solution for that
外面那些游♥行♥示♥威♥的人
little demonstration out there.
据我经验来看 世上无易事
In my experience, nothing's simple.
你和麦甘做了交易 让他建造临时房♥屋
You made a deal with McGann to build replacement housing.
而你做交易的结果是放弃北方公园的案子
And you made a deal to drop everything North Park.
听起来你不想让我放弃
That doesn't sound like you want me to drop it.
听起来你想让我选一个不同的阵营
That sounds like you want me to pick a different side.
没错 我的阵营 因为你为我工作
Yeah, my side. Because you work for me.
如果现在你还不明白这一点 我们就在浪费
You don't get that by now, we're wasting--
你为谁工作 市长先生
Who do you work for, Mr. Mayor?
别指望帕特·麦甘 那已经不可能了
Forget Pat McGann. That ship has sailed.
他不会付款 我也不会让他付款
He's not footing the bill, and I'm not asking him to.
我要的是你想办法在事情闹大前
What I'm asking for is for you to help get those people
把街上游♥行♥的人赶走
off the street before this becomes a firestorm.
可能会出现一个问题
Well, there might be one problem with that.
你总是要处理问题的
There always is with you.
我表妹是组织游♥行♥者之一
My cousin's one of the organizers.
什么 你亲戚有你
What? How can your relatives
怎么还会无家可归呢
be homeless when they have you?
他们是自愿去的
They're down there by choice.
-他们只想要发表意见的权利 -领他们上来
- They just want to be heard. - Well, get them up here.
我现在和他们谈
I'll sit down with them right now.
和他们谈不会有任何效果的
An audience with the king isn't going to cut it anymore.
-你怎么知道 -因为我了解我表妹
- Yeah, how do you know that? - Because I know my cousin.
她的测谎仪跟我一样灵敏
And her bullshit meter is just as good as mine.
天啊
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表