剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
- You don't know. - Know what?
你没听说吗
You haven't heard anything?
没有 我什么都没听说
No, I haven't heard anything.
你要告诉我发生什么了吗
So are you gonna tell me what's going on,
或者你想要一个真正的理由来害怕我
or do you want an actual reason to be scared of me?
我不知道我更讨厌哪个词
I don't know which word I hate more,
吊销执照还是掮客
disbarred or fixer.
你更喜欢哪个词 皮尔逊女士 麻烦吗
Which word would you like, Ms. Pearson, liability?
因为你现在就是这样
'Cause that's what your fast becoming.
那次小摩擦不仅是针对你的
That little run-in wasn't just about you, Mr. Mayor.
不管是谁预谋的 也同样是为了让我难堪
Whoever set it up did it to embarrass me just as much.
你觉得我在乎
You think I give a shit about whether or not
你会不会难堪吗
you got embarrassed?
我们和警♥察♥局的新合同刚刚泡汤了
Our new contract with the police department just blew up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
因为你 他们拒绝了凯莉已经协商了
They just walked away from a deal
几个月的协议
Keri's been negotiating for months because of you.
-我 -是的 你
- Me? - Yes, you.
是你去找13区的麻烦的
You're the one who went after the 13th.
他们虐杀了一个已经带了手铐的年轻人
They brutalized a young man who was already in handcuffs.
那只是两个坏警♥察♥
That was two bad cops
你却弄成了针对整个警局的事
and you made it about all of them.
现在看来他们不愿意跟一个
Now it seems they don't wanna be in bed
跟你合作的人合作
with a man who's in bed with you.
那就是胡扯 你很清楚
That's bullshit and you know it.
我听着不像胡扯
Doesn't sound like bullshit to me.
你不是这里人 这里的水很深
You're not from around here, these things run deep.
很抱歉告诉你 但这些警♥察♥讨厌你
I hate to break it to you, but the police despise you.
也许
The department may,
但我觉得在桌谈判上摆你一道的
but I'm guessing the only one at the table
就是那个工资不高的工会律师
when this went down was an underpaid union lawyer
他是想借此要挟你
who saw an opportunity to squeeze you.
我猜猜
And let me guess.
-你想去跟他斗 -一石二鸟
- You want a shot at him. - Two birds.
你也不用向公众解释为什么雇佣我了
Instead of telling the public why you brought me in,
而这本是你今天早上该能回答的 直接让他们看
which you should have had an answer for this morning, show them.
那是凯莉的事
This is Keri's business.
去跟她说吧
Take it up with her.
你雇我是为了替你灭火的 市长先生
You brought me in to put out your fires, Mr. Mayor.
不是为了让你灭你点的火
Not the ones you goddamn start.
我的宝贝们
My babies.
宝贝 过来过来
Hey, baby. Come here, come here.
-宝贝 -妈
- Hey, baby. - Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
回家挺早啊 有什么事吗
Hey, you're home early. Everything okay?
没什么大事 就是离护士学院近了一步
Well, you know, just one step closer to nursing school.
-你通过了考试 -高分通过
- You passed the test. - With flying colors.
谢谢妈妈 前10% 这里写着呢
Thanks, Mom! Top 10%, says it right here.
当然 后面我还需要
I mean, there's still the part where I have to,
去上课 付学费什么的
you know, go to class and pay for it and everything.
我真为你骄傲 宝贝
Oh, I'm so proud of you, baby.
我们会想到办法的
We'll work it out.
那是不是能给我买♥♥个PS4了
Does that mean I can get a PS4 now?
目标小一点
Let's try something smaller.
-那笔记本电脑吧 -或者煎饼
- Like a laptop. - Or pancakes.
-煎饼 -没错
- Pancakes! - Exactly.
成功让我饥饿
Success makes me hungry.
妈妈要当护士了 妈妈要当护士了
Mommy's gonna be a nurse, Mommy's gonna be a nurse.
妈妈 鸡蛋呢
Mom, where are the eggs?
剩下的我都用完了
Oh, I used the rest of 'em.
什么时候 早上还有呢
When? They were here this morning.
我去了杰西卡家 在那里做了早餐
I went by Jessica's, made breakfast at her place.
你去了她家 还做了早餐
You went to her house and made breakfast?
我可以去约翰店里买♥♥一点
Well, I could go to John's, pick up some more.
不用了 不用麻烦你跑一趟
No, no, no, I don't want you running to John's.
好了 孩子们 换个计划
All right, boys, change of plans.
芝士通心粉还是吃鸡块
Mac and cheese or chicken nuggets?
鸡块
Chicken nuggets!
鸡块马上好
Chicken nuggets, coming right up.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need a minute.
抱歉 我正忙着解决你惹的麻烦
I'm sorry, I'm too busy cleaning up your mess.
我说 我们可以继续相互攻击
You know, we can keep slinging mud at each other,
或者 像成熟♥女♥人一样 好好谈谈
or we can talk like two grown women.
女人牌都打出来了 你肯定是绝望了
Oh, the feminist card. You must be desperate.
不 我没有绝望 但我确实抱歉
No, I'm not desperate, but I am sorry.
你需要道歉的多了 你指什么
Can you be more specific?
我很抱歉雇佣我的事今天早上给你造成了麻烦
I'm sorry my hire came back around on you this morning.
惹麻烦的不是雇佣了你 而是你这个人
Your hire didn't come back on me, you did.
庭审就是战场 凯莉
That trial was a battle, Keri.
我对你和警♥察♥局确实没留情面
I went after you and the department hard,
但我的委托人是真的被那些警♥察♥伤害至深
but my client suffered at the hands of those cops.
知道你的问题在哪吗 杰西卡 你太自负
You know what your problem, Jessica, your ego.
你道歉时都忍♥不住为自己辩解
You can't even apologize without justifying it.
好了 你不喜欢我
Okay, you don't like me.
不是喜不喜欢的问题
It's not that I don't like you,
我是不信任你
I don't trust you.
也许花点时间 我们能相互信任
Well, maybe over time we can gain each other's trust.
你还打算待那么久呢
Plan on sticking around that long?
要久到帮你解决协商的问题啊
Long enough to help you salvage these negotiations.
我是想开诚布公
I'm trying to be upfront here,
而不是背着你做事
not go behind your back.
这就是我的仅有选择了
So, that's my only option,
跟你合作 或者你就自己去胡来了
I work with you or you go rogue?
我没说要自己去胡来
No one's talking about going rogue.
你打头 我协助
You take point, I'll follow your lead.
我本来马上就能达成协议
I was two seconds away from closing a deal
能让芝加哥在接下来三年
that would ensure the city of Chicago had
拥有现役警队
an active police force for the next three years.
我并不是很乐于看到
I don't take pleasure in the fact that
你的过去来找你的麻烦
your past has come back to haunt you,
我也没想惩罚你
and I'm not trying to punish you.
我只是没被你迷住 像其他人那样
I'm just not dazzled by you like everybody else.
所以我就说一次 女人对女人
So I will say this once, woman to woman.
离我的协议远点
Stay away from my negotiation.
各位 麻烦在各平台上都按批准的格式来
Guys, please stick to the approved format across all platforms.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去跟市长说吧
Tell that to the mayor.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他又发飙了
He went Novak again.
芝加哥整点新闻
是她
Her?
是杰西卡·皮尔逊的事 你雇了
Jessica Pearson. You brought in
一个被吊销执照的纽约律师做你的掮客
a disbarred New York lawyer to be your fixer.
没错 你想问什么
Yeah, I did. What's your question?
你雇佣皮尔逊女士为你做些什么事情
What exactly is Ms. Pearson going to be doing for you?
-合法吗 -少来这套
- Is it legal? - Give me a break.
这是个很合理的问题
It's a legitimate question.
你为什么不敢回答
Why are you afraid to answer it?
我来这里回答问题是给你们面子
I came down here to do you guys a favor.
从我面前消失吧
Get out of my face.
我从正门出来了
I'm coming out the front door.
-你现在在哪里 -那就是她
- Where are you now? - Hey, that's her.
为什么不在 我十分钟前就跟你说了
Why the hell not? I told you ten minutes ago.
-皮尔逊女士 打扰一下 -麻烦快过来
- Ms. Pearson, excuse me. - Just get here please.
-皮尔逊女士 -抱歉 让我过去
- Ms. Pearson-- - I'm sorry, excuse me.
市长什么时候招揽你的
When did the mayor bring you on?
你原来的事务所为什么雇佣了一位假律师
Why did you hire a phony lawyer at your old firm?
这问题上该说的我都说过了
I said all I'm gonna say about that.
两周之前你还在起诉市政♥府♥
Just two weeks ago you were suing the city,
现在你就在为市长工作了
now you're working for the mayor.
-你愿意解释一下吗 -不
- Do you wanna explain that? - No, I don't.
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表