剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
《皮尔逊》前情提要
Previously on Pearson.
我妈昨晚被移♥民♥局带走了
My mom was picked up by ICE last night.
芝加哥伊卡里斯新宠
我想让你开始
I'd like you to start digging
为我研究一些长♥期♥项目
into some longer-term projects for me.
伊卡里斯第二总部
Ickaris's second headquarters.
你确定要自找这些麻烦吗
You sure you want that headache?
如果这个麻烦能带来五百万的建筑经费
If that headache comes with half a billion in construction,
那我欣然接受
I'll take it.
谁是艾伯特·陈
Who the hell is Albert Chan?
他是个三十岁亿万富翁
He's a 30-year-old billionaire
打算买♥♥下半个芝加哥
who's buying up half of Chicago.
-是时候向前看了 -完全同意
- It's time to move on. - I couldn't agree more.
要是我不对抗那个贪婪的混♥蛋♥
If I don't push back on that greedy son of a bitch,
我的人不会支持我
my guys won't support me.
开♥发♥商拿到了紧急许可
The developer got an emergency permit,
没法阻止了
and there's no way to stop it.
你可以跟我住在一起 直到你能自立
You know you can stay with me until you get on your feet.
-你好 -杰夫把他的钥匙给我们了
- Hi. - Jeff gave me his key.
他给了 可不是嘛
Oh, he did, did he?
我们需要的是一个和我一样
What we need is someone who wants
愿意和麦甘耗到底的人
to stick it to McGann as much as I do.
市长想要找一位新捐助人
The mayor is looking for a new primary donor.
你想让他过气
You want to make him obsolete?
-这就是你的机会 -汤米·迪尔是谁
- This is your chance. - Who's Tommy Diehl?
他曾是卡车司机工会的头儿
He was a Teamster boss back in the day.
-他怎么了 -消失了
- What happened to him? - Disappeared.
尸体一直没找到
Body was never found.
有流言说麦甘与此有关
There are rumors McGann had something to do with it.
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are,
去拉汤姆斯·劳德的背书
going to Thomas Lauder for finance?
只是生意 帕特
Business, Pat.
-我拥有你 -你什么也不拥有
- I own you. - You don't own shit.
帕特·麦甘把这个给你了
Pat McGann dropped this off for you.
我是尼克 我得跟你谈谈
It's Nick. Um, I need to talk to you.
出事了 要是你在就接电♥话♥
Something happened. Um, pick up if you're--
-怎么了 尼克 -出岔子了
- What's going on, Nicky? - It didn't go as planned.
该死的 好好说话
All right, God damn it, stop mumbling.
他死了
He's dead.
-听到了吗 -天哪
- Did you hear what I said? - Jesus Christ.
我处理了
I took care of it.
他录下了你的声音 尼克
He's got you on tape, Nick.
你知道那晚我给他打了电♥话♥
You knew I called him that night--
-我当时就告诉你了 -但我不知道他录了音
- I told you then. - Yeah, I didn't know he fucking taped it.
有什么区别
What difference does it make?
他用这事威胁我们很久了
He's been holding this over our heads for years.
区别就是现在我才知道他有证据
The difference is now I know he's got proof.
录下的是我
I'm the one on that.
要负责也只有我
I'm the only one who's ever going to pay.
你以为对我就没影响吗
You don't think that takes me down?
我不能和这事有联♥系♥
I can't be connected to that.
他不会用的
He'll never use it.
是吗 他要是绝望了就会用
Yeah, he'll use it if he gets desperate enough,
相信我 他最近很绝望
and believe me, he's getting pretty desperate.
也许你应该提前想到
Maybe you should've thought of that
在你把他逼到死角以前
before you backed him into a corner.
什么 你指杰西卡吗
What, you mean Jessica?
听着 你本来只需要让他继续支持你
Look, all you had to do was let him keep backing you,
这一切都不会发生
and none of this would have happened!
他录下了你 尼克
He's got you on tape, Nick!
即使他现在坠楼
No one would shed a tear
也没有人会为他掉眼泪
if he fell off one of his buildings.
听着
You listen to me.
我不许你接近他
I don't want you going anywhere near him.
我来对付帕特
I'll deal with Pat.
听懂了吗
You understand?
好了 再来一个 我们就出发
All right, one more, and then we got to go.
-明确的 -早上好
- "Explicit." - Good morning.
EXPLICIT 明确的
E-x-p-l-i-c-i-t. Explicit.
漂亮
Whoo! Yes!
很棒
Nice.
最近有听写比赛吗
Is there a spelling bee coming up I should know about?
下周
Next week.
妈妈小时候就赢过听写比赛
Well, Mama won the spelling bee when she was a kid.
-是吗 -市里的 还是12岁以下
- Did she? - Citywide, under 12.
没什么大不了
No biggie.
好了 儿子们 收拾一下
All right, boys, get yourselves together.
我们还要赶地铁 谢谢
We got a train to catch. Thank you.
我之前不知道你们要起这么早
I had no idea you guys were up this early every morning.
是啊 住湖边的坏处
Yeah, the hazard of being on Lake Shore.
车程更远 更花时间
The extra stops add time, so...
我可以让我的司机送你们
I can have my driver take you.
不用 你已经帮了很多
Uh, no, you've done enough.
再说 私人司机 真的假的啊
And, besides, a driver? Really?
就今天早上 如果你愿意
Well, just for this morning, if you want.
好吧 就这一次好吗
All right, just this once, okay?
我可不想让他们以为自己是小王子
I don't want them thinking they're Richie Rich.
等等 还有件事
Oh, wait, there is one more thing.
我知道你事情很多
I know you have a lot on your plate,
但如果你不赶紧搬家
but if you don't move out of your apartment,
那里就剩不了什么了
it's not going to be there much longer.
我知道 我今天加班
Uh, yeah, I know, I have a double shift today.
好吧 如果你愿意
Okay, well, if you want,
我可以去帮你找搬家公♥司♥
I can--I can try to find a moving company,
或者我亲自去
or I can go there myself--
不用 没事 我知道东西都在哪
No, no, it's fine. I know where everything is,
孩子们一定要他们的360
and the boys wanted their 360.
-他们的什么 -就是这样
- Their what? - Exactly.
你根本不知道去哪找
You wouldn't know the first place to look.
麦甘工程
大人 看看这边在做什么
His Honor! See what's going on out here?
一路走来不容易 我们俩
We've come a long way, you and me.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我一直很了解你 但那个人
You know, I've always known what you are, but that guy?
看着他的脸 知道你陷害了他
To see his face, to know you trapped him.
又不是我设计的 就这么发生了
Hey, I didn't plan it. It just happened.
-算你走运 好吧 -是你逼我的 鲍比
- Yeah, lucky for you, right? - Hey, you pushed me, Bobby.
不赖别人就怪你自己
You got no one but yourself to blame.
你才是那个想离家出走的人
You're the one who tried to run away from home.
对 这点不会改变
Yeah, that's not going to change.
-你说什么 -你听见了
- What was that? - You heard me.
有没有录音 你没有资金
Tape or no tape, you don't have the cash
留我在市政厅 但劳德家族有
to keep me in City Hall-- the Lauders do.
你确定你想这么玩吗
You sure you want to play it this way?
听我说 你个混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, you prick.
他们提供资金 你还是有影响力
They put up the money, you still have the influence.
这就是你想要的 对吗
That's what you want, right?
在我们那儿 这叫双赢
Where I come from, that's called a win-win.
-你听见我说的了吗 -我听见了
- You hear what I said? - Yeah, I heard you.
就是在想我该不该相信你
Just trying to figure out whether I believe you or not.
那晚看见斯蒂芙
Seeing Steph last night
让我想起你是个谎言大♥师♥
reminded me what a good liar you are.
我不是在寻求你的允许
Oh, I'm not asking for permission.
我知道你的意思了 现在你也知道我的了
I got your message. Now you have mine.
滚开
Back off.
老板
Hey, boss!
艾伯特·陈那家伙又来电了
That Albert Chan guy called again.
让他到工地来
Tell him to come down to the site.
我认为他会喜欢眼前的景象
I think he's going to like what he sees.
拆掉
Take it down.
皮 尔 逊
第一季 第七集
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表