剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
《皮尔逊》前情提要
我妈昨晚被移♥民♥局带走了
My mom was picked up by ICE last night.
你告诉杰西卡了吗
Did you tell Jessica?
我不能成为她的麻烦
I can't be a problem to her.
优莉 这是你妈
Yoli. This is your mom.
那么多人被迫离开自己的家
All those people have the apartment force out of their homes.
我感觉很内疚 告诉他们我住在这里
I was too guilty to tell them I was staying here.
我希望下周我可以跟你去参加会议
I wish I could go to the conference with you next week.
等等 你不去吗
Wait, you're not going.
跟我去吧
Come with me.
大家会疑惑我为什么在那
People will wonder why I'm there.
最近通话
凯莉·艾伦 三通
怎么了 尼克
What's going on, Nick.
出岔子了
Didn't go with plan.
他录下了你的声音 尼克
He's got you on tape, Nick!
我得替麦甘拿下伊卡里斯的项目
I have to go get Ickaris for McGann.
她说得对 你被他控制了
She's right. He has you.
-你知道我欠他的 -如果他能这么做
- You know I owe him. - If he can do this,
那就不仅是欠他的 鲍比 你到底掺和了什么事
it's more than owing-- what are you into, Bobby?
你替麦甘杀了汤米·迪尔 对吧
You killed Tommy Diehl for McGann, didn't you?
逃跑解决不了问题
Running isn't going to solve the problem.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
我被移♥民♥律师骗了
I got conned by the immigration lawyer.
什么叫被骗了
What do you mean "conned"?
他就拿了我的钱 再没出现过
He just took my money, and he never showed.
要不你告诉她 要不我说
Either you tell Jessica, or I will.
在我大学毕业后当服务员时
When I was a waitress after college,
每次换班后我都会在罐子里放几块钱
I made sure to put a few dollars in a jar after every shift,
无论我赚了多少钱
no matter how much I made.
我上了好多轮班才赚到的那笔钱
It took me so many shifts to get that money.
他就给拿走了
He just took it.
我好傻
I'm so stupid.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我会确保你拿回你那笔钱
And I'll make sure you get that money back.
这和钱无关
It's not even about the money.
我好气我自己
I'm so mad at myself.
我太专注于自己的生活了
I was so wrapped up in my own life
我甚至都不记得她要去移♥民♥局了
that I didn't even remember she was going into ICE.
我以前都记得的
And I always remember.
她紧紧地抱住我
She hugged me so tight,
我却都没注意到
and I didn't even pick up on it.
你什么也做不了
You couldn't have done anything.
无论如何她都要去
She was going in anyway.
我本可以告诉她现在的风气不同了
I could have told her that the climate's different now.
我本可以告诉她他们在找理由
I could have told her that they're looking for reasons
把人赶出这个国家
to throw people out of this country.
我相信她知道的
And I'm sure she knew that.
优莉
Yoli...
即使你知道她要去
you knowing she was going in
也不无法阻止她被拘留
would not have prevented her from being detained.
我知道
I know.
我难道是个怪物 害你什么都不能告诉我吗
Am I that much of a monster that you couldn't tell me?
不是
No.
我自从来到这就一直添乱
I've just been messing up so much since I got here,
而且
and...
我不能
I didn't--
你不想成为更多闹剧的起源
You didn't want to be the source of any more drama.
是的
Yeah.
现在看看我
And now look.
首先 你没有添乱
First of all, you haven't been messing up.
你就是上天的恩赐
You've been a godsend.
第二 优莉 这不是个闹剧
And second, this isn't drama, Yoli.
这是生活
This is life.
而现在你需要有人站在你这边
And right now you need someone who's on your side.
我需要有人带我妈回家
I need someone to bring my mom home.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我不能做出承诺
I can't make any promises,
但是我们要做的第一件事就是
but the first thing we're gonna do
给你找一个真正的律师
is find you a real lawyer.
-我是德里克·梅耶斯 -你好 德里克
- Derrick Mayes. - Hey, Derrick.
我是斯特芬妮·诺瓦克
It's Stephanie Novak.
诺瓦克夫人 近来如何
Mrs. Novak, how are you?
我很好 你的母亲还好吗
I'm well. Hey, how's your mom?
她还在谈论你寄给她的那个牧羊人派食谱
She's still talking about that shepherd's pie recipe you sent her.
代我问候她
Well, give her my regards.
听我说 鲍比急匆匆地走了
Um, listen, Bobby left in such a hurry.
我在想 医疗服务的那场演讲
I was thinking, that speech on health care--
对他来说真的很重要
it's really important to him.
是的 其实那篇是他自己写的
Yeah, he actually wrote that one himself.
不得不说 写的很不错
It was pretty good, I hate to say.
-他可以在必要时自己写 -你别告诉他
- He can write when he has to. - Yeah, don't tell him that.
我不想失去我的这一点点的工作保障
I don't want to lose the little job security I have.
不用担心 你哪也不会去
Don't worry, you're not going anywhere.
所以有人会
So is someone going to be
代替鲍比做演讲吗
giving the speech in Bobby's place?
拜托 老天 别说是劳埃德
And please, God, don't say Lloyd.
他是最可爱的男人
I mean, he is the sweetest man,
但他会在第二段
but he will have people sleeping
就让人们都睡着
by the second paragraph.
我不知道计划是什么
I'm not sure what the plan is on that,
但我可以去问问凯莉 毕竟是她去
but I can check in with Keri, since she's the one going.
凯莉要去吗
Keri's going?
什么时候决定的
Uh, when was that decided?
我想是几周前 我也不确定
A few weeks ago, I think. I'm not really sure.
你还在吗
Are you there?
对不起 我还在
Sorry. Yeah, I'm-- I'm still here.
-我要让她给你打个电♥话♥吗 -不用了
- Should I have her call you? - No, that won't be necessary.
我相信一切都在
I'm sure that Miss Allen
艾伦小姐的掌握之中
has everything under control.
非常感谢 德里克
Thank you so much, Derrick.
没事
No problem.
鲍比
Oh, Bobby.
-你是尼克吗 -你有我要的东西吗
- You Nick? - You got what I asked for?
全新的 38口径
Brand-new .38.
钱你带了吗
You got the money?
我从没来过这
I was never here.
皮 尔 逊
第一季 第八集
不管你想说什么 算了吧
Whatever it is, save it.
我去机场已经晚了
I'm already late for the airport.
-鲍比不去 -我知道
- Bobby's not going. - I know.
你知道 你是什么时候知道的
You know? When'd you find out?
昨晚
Last night.
他要去西雅图最终敲定伊卡里斯的那个项目
He's, uh, going to Seattle to wrap up the Ickaris deal.
他和我也是这么说的 但我没信
Yeah, that's what he said to me, and I didn't buy it then.
那个怀亚特的简报呢
Where is the Wyatt brief?
我不在时得有人去提交
Somebody has to file this while I'm gone.
拜托 凯莉 媒体会问
Come on, Keri, the press is gonna ask
他为什么不去开会
why he's skipping the conference
而去敲定一个他说过已经敲定的项目
to wrap up a deal he just said he wrapped up.
-我需要点解释 -你想让我说什么
- I need something. - What do you want me to say?
说你是对的 你是对的
You were right? You were right.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思就是首席执行官
It means that the CEO
觉得鲍比抢走了所有的风头
thinks that Bobby stole all the glory,
现在因为我们没有叫上他就宣布这事他很生气
and now he's pissed because we went public without him,
于是他们就想在细节上敲我们一笔
so they're trying to squeeze us on the details.
本想说我早就告诉过你 但你已经说了
Might say I told you so, but I guess you just did.
这么幸灾乐祸
Gloat much?
对了 我刚刚和斯特芬妮·诺瓦克通过话
By the way, I just spoke with Stephanie Novak.
她会和你一起去
She's going with you.
-去哪 -洛杉矶
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表