剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
But this isn't just about protecting a demonstration.
这已经是个公众健康安全的问题了
It's becoming a public health and safety issue.
-这同时也是个政♥治♥问题 -没错
- It's also a political one. - Bingo.
保护那些人是你的职责 查克
You have a job to protect those people, Chuck.
我的工作是保护你的所有选民 鲍比
I've got a job to protect all of your voters, Bobby.
查克 我只是需要一些时间来解决这件事
Look, Chuck, I just need a little time to settle this.
你带着一大队人马过去
You go in there with 20 cruisers,
只会让事态变得更糟
it's gonna go from bad to worse.
我能试着为你争取一点时间
I can try and buy you some time,
但这时间有限
but the clock's ticking.
你先别进去
Don't go inside yet.
在你告诉我所为何事前我没打算进去
I don't plan to until you tell me what I'm walking into.
你知道那个在03年失踪的公会主席吗
Are you familiar with the union boss who disappeared in '03?
汤米·迪尔
Tommy Diehl.
尼克要自首说自己杀了他
Nick wants to confess to killing him.
他说他是为了麦甘杀了人
He says that he did it for McGann,
还是正当防卫
that it was self-defense,
这就是麦甘手上他们的把柄
and that that's what McGann is holding over them.
麦甘有一卷能证明这事的录音带
Apparently there's a tape proving it.
你看上去对此并不意外
You don't look surprised.
你是指为他杀人还是他想要自首意外
That he killed him or that he wants to confess?
我没时间跟你在这扯这些 杰西卡
I don't have time to play 20 questions, Jessica.
你到底想不想帮我忙
Do you want to help me or not?
他来找你是因为他需要一个律师
He came to you because he needs an attorney.
杰西卡 我要从市政厅离职了
Jessica, I-- I'm leaving City Hall
因为我不想再继续搅进这堆事里了
because I don't wanna be a part of this anymore.
我不能继续了
I can't.
我已经跟鲍比说我要离职了
I already told Bobby I'm quitting.
我需要他离开我家
I need him out of my apartment.
我来跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
好的 他不知道我叫你来了
Okay, uh, he doesn't know I called you.
他以为我是出来拿吃的
He thinks I'm out here getting food.
还有什么别的我需要知道的吗
Is there anything else I need to know?
有 他带了枪
Yeah. He has a gun.
简直完美
Wonderful.
皮 尔 逊
第一季 第十集
[本季终]
她来干什么
What's she doing here?
让杰西卡来解决这件事 这是她的工作
Let Jessica handle this. It's what she does.
-我什么跟你讲了 -是的 你讲了
- I told you everything. - Yes, you did,
如果我向别人复述半句 我就会被吊销执照
and I can't repeat a word of it or I'd lose my license.
那她呢 她没有执照可吊销了
And what about her? She's got no license to lose.
-尼克 拜托 -我就不该来这
- Nick, please-- - I should never have come here.
-拜托 听我 -没事的 凯莉
- Please, listen-- - It's okay, Keri.
让我来跟他谈
Let me talk to him.
我不会 不会跟你谈的
I'm not --talking to you.
从你离开时我就知道迟早发展成这样
I knew when you left we were headed down this road.
-你根本什么都不知道 -我确实知道
- Yeah, you don't know shit. - I did know.
而我说我想要帮你是说真的
And I meant it when I said I want to help you.
你别玩我了
Don't bullshit me.
你从来这开始就一直是个麻烦
You have been nothing but trouble since you got here.
-而在此之前 我们 我们都 -你们如何
- And before then, we--we were-- - What?
一切都好吗
Fine?
你和你的兄弟
You and your brother
十五年间一直被勒索
have been blackmailed for 15 years.
我可不认为这是一切都好
I hardly call that fine.
而如果你真的想要保护他
And if you're really trying to protect him,
你不能就这样走进警♥察♥局自首
you can't just walk into a police station
尤其是现在
and you certainly can't do it now.
这是我跟麦甘之间的事情
This is about me and McGann.
这与鲍比无关
This has nothing to do with Bobby.
尼克 你醒醒吧 你将这件事公之于众后
Nick, wake up. You open that Pandora's Box,
我保证这事肯定会扯到鲍比身上来的
I guarantee it's gonna come back around on him.
他有重大的连带责任
He has major liability.
-你可说不准 -我能肯定
- You don't know that. - I do.
你在这个时候
You do this now,
在他应对市政厅示♥威♥之事的时候来这出
while he's dealing with this tidal wave at City Hall,
你可不是在保护他
you won't be protecting him.
你是在推他进火坑
You'll be feeding him to the lions.
我要去自首 你是说服不了我的
I'm gonna confess. You can't talk me out of it.
不 我没打算说服你
Oh--okay, no. I'm not gonna try.
我不会阻止你 但你不能牵扯上凯莉
I'm not, but you gotta keep Keri out of this.
而且你得做对了
And you need to do it right.
你可以信任她
You can trust her.
你可以
You can.
晚安 爸爸 我爱你
Good night, Daddy. I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, Monkey.
让妈妈接电♥话♥吧
Put Mommy back on the phone?
妈妈 爸爸想要跟你讲话
Mom, Daddy wants to talk to you.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, sweetie.
怎么了
Yeah?
我今晚不回家了
Hey, I'm nomin home tonight.
说真的吗 这就是你接下来的方案吗
Really. This is your plan from now on?
什么
What?
我只是想问你
I'm just asking
接下来是不是就这样了
if this is the way that it's going to be.
这里的事态一团糟 我只是想
Things are blowing up here. I just wanted--
我以为我们已经不来说谎这套了 鲍比
I thought we were done with the lying, Bobby.
我的天 斯蒂芬 看看新闻吧
Jesus, Steph. Turn on the news.
你不能回家
You can't make it home.
好的 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
你还是我的妻子
You're still my wife.
我们可以在事态不再一团糟时再来谈这个
We can talk about that when things aren't blowing up.
你要申请离婚吗
Are you filing for divorce?
我说我们可以迟点再谈这个
I said we can talk about that later.
真见鬼
God damn it.
如果你要跟我耍花招 也许我不会
If you're gonna play games, maybe I won't--
-花招 -是的 花招
- Games? - That's right, games.
随你申不申请
File or don't file.
我不会任你摆布
I'm not gonna let you use it to lead me around by the balls.
你攻击错人了
You're lashing out at the wrong person.
我不是这些年来一直折磨你的人
I am not the one who has been neutering you all these years.
你听说市议会上的腥风血雨了吗
Did you hear about the shitstorm over at City Council?
听说了
I did.
你知道杰西卡的表妹是主谋吗
Did you know it was Jessica's cousin that's ringleader?
-知道 -我做错什么了吗
- I do. - Did I do something wrong?
没有 我只是想尽快完成 然后回家
No, no, I'm just trying to finish soon, so I can go home.
我爸和我为了我妈的听证会
My dad and I have a lot of paperwork to fill out
还有很多文件要填
for my mom's hearing.
这听起来像真话
That almost sounded true.
是真话
That is true.
所以这和那个吻没关系吗
And this has nothing to do with that kiss?
-什么吻 -什么吻
- What kiss? - What kiss?
我没有吻你
I-I didn't kiss you.
你的嘴唇 我的脸 我管这叫吻
Your lips, my face. I call that a kiss.
我管这叫啄
I'd call it a peck.
皮尔逊女士在哪
Where's Ms. Pearson?
-她不在这 -她不在这
- She's not here. - She's not here.
-那她在哪 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
她没告诉我
She didn't tell me.
我需要你
I need you.
你认为凯伦·赵会支持
You think Karen Chao will support that
你一直在说的永久住房♥项目吗
Permanent Housing Project you're always going on about?
我觉得她会接受
I think she's open to it.
取决于你愿意放弃多少
Depends on what you're willing to give up.
安排明早和她会面
Set a meeting with her for tomorrow morning.
搞清楚她想要什么
Find out what she wants.
和市议会主席会面
Meeting with the City Council President.
不应该是你的幕僚长该干的事吗
Isn't that something your Chief of Staff should handle?
别吵着要升职了 给我搞定
Stop wrangling for a promotion, get it done.
你要出席这次会议吗
And will you be part of said meeting?
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表