剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
with Angela working double and triple shifts,
然后 砰的一声 天灾来了
and then, bam, act of God, this.
这不是上天的旨意
This wasn't God.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mama, you okay?
我偶遇了乔伊斯小姐 她说
I ran into Miss Joyce, and she said--
她在这干嘛
What's she doing here?
安吉拉
Angela.
我们要被驱逐了 他们想让我们一周内搬走
We're being evicted. They want us out in a week.
我知道 我看见告示牌了
I know what's going on. I saw the signs.
你回答的并不是我的问题
That wasn't my question.
莉莉安 没关系的
You know what? Lillian, it's okay.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
没错 杰西卡得回去工作了
Yes, Jessica has to get back to work.
谢谢你来看望我妈妈 杰西卡
Thanks for checking on my mother, Jessica.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你从来不会这么生气
You never get so angry.
她只是想试着帮助我们
She was only trying to help.
我没对杰西卡生气
I'm not angry at Jessica.
我生气是因为我儿子担心
I'm angry 'cause my little boy's worried
他以后该住在哪里
about where he's gonna live
以及他是否能去参加他朋友的生日派对
and whether he can go to his friend's birthday party,
而我不知道该怎么跟他说
and I don't know what to tell him.
这就是我叫她来的原因
That is why I called her.
在她到这之前 你应该打电♥话♥给我
Before she got here, you would've called me.
你应该打给我
You would've called me.
来杯和他一样的
I'll have whatever he's having.
记在他账上就行
Just put it on his tab.
你来早了 皮尔逊女士
You're early, Ms. Pearson.
他们晚上六点才开始供应晚餐
They don't start serving dinner till 6:00.
对付我家人 太卑鄙了吧
Pretty low coming after my family.
又来了
Oh, this again?
我本以为北方公园的事都过去了
I thought we were over North Park.
本来过去了 直到你让人
We were, until you had someone
更新了驱逐时间 七天
move up the eviction date. Seven days?
这他妈都不够收拾个牙刷的
That's not enough time to pack a goddamn toothbrush
何况找别的住处
much less find a place to live.
我的投资人想看到进展
My investors want to see progress.
-我需要传达消息 -一派胡言
- I needed to send a message. - Oh, bullshit.
那消息是给我看的 而我清清楚楚地收到了
That message was for me, and I got it, loud and clear.
我也知道你想通过把贝琪·沙利文
I also got the message you want to send to the unions
安排进市议会来给工会传递消息
by putting Betsy Sullivan on city council.
我和贝琪很想
Betsy and I are interested
改变这个城市
in making a difference in this city.
你唯一想改变的
The only difference you're interested in
是你的底线
is to your bottom line.
看我说的对不对
Now, let me see if I got this straight.
如果贝琪代表54选区
If Betsy represents the 54th,
她就可以在下次预算中安插漏洞
she'll be able to slip a loophole into the next budget
让你在北方公园雇佣非工会的劳动力
which will let you hire nonunion labor on North Park.
这会给你省下四 五千万吧
That saves you, what, 40, 50 million?
大部分钱都会流进鲍比的连任
A good chunk of it going to Bobby's reelection.
如果他连任 你让那个女人
If he gets reelected. You put that woman in
代表54区 他就不可能连任了
in that neighborhood, he won't be.
我不这么认为 我希望她当上市议员
I don't agree. I want this taken care of.
你只想工会不再约束你
What you want is the unions off your back,
如果你跟我合作 你就不需要她了
and you don't need her for that when you have me.
那你要怎么做呢
Well, how you gonna do that?
不用你担心
Don't you worry about that.
但是如果我帮你
But when I do,
我的家人拥有他们该有的九十天限期
my family gets the 90 days they're entitled to
一分钟都不能少 我说清楚了吗
and not a minute less, are we clear?
我们上一次握完手
Last time we shook,
结果反咬我一口
it came back to bite me in the ass.
记住那次
Remember that.
我站在那里 衬衫上粘着芥末酱
So there I was standing with mustard on my blouse
在陪审团面前 绝望地试着
in front of the jury desperately trying
去回忆我开庭陈述的开场白
to remember the first lines of my opening statement,
那个时候我真的想逃离那里
and, um, I just really wanted to run away in that moment,
然后我听见对方律师的窃笑
and then I heard a snicker from opposing counsel,
我只需要这个就能坚持下去
and that was all the motivation I needed.
只需要愤怒
Just...rage.
而现在 我在优秀的艺术学院前
Now here I am today talking to a bunch of girls
跟一群来自我杰出母校的姑娘们
from my awesome alma mater in front of the awesome
谈论往事 最大的幸福莫过于此
Art Institute, and it doesn't get much better than this.
你还有时间回答一个问题吗
You have time for one more question?
当然
Sure, yeah.
你叫什么名字
Yeah, hi. What's your name?
-塔莎 -塔莎 你想问什么
- Uh, Tasha. - Tasha, what's your question?
你结婚或在恋爱吗
Are you married or in a relationship,
如果是 你是怎么跟工作平衡的呢
and if so, how do you balance it all?
事实上 不 我没有
Um, actually, no, I'm not.
让我有更多时间来征服世界
Gives me more time to conquer the world.
这不是个问题
This isn't a question,
但我之前不知道你这么酷
but I didn't know you'd be this cool.
谢谢
Thanks, I think.
不 说真的 你又漂亮又成功
No, really, you're, like, classy and successful,
而且很正直
and you have integrity.
你是我的新榜样
You're my new role model.
谢谢你们今天能来
Well, thank you so much for coming out today.
谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
-解散吧 姑娘们 -玩得开心
- Okay, guys. - Have fun.
加油 宝贝 跑完
Come on, baby. Run it out.
老天 你是来找我的吗
Ooh, damn, baby. You looking for me?
你过来 出去看
Hey, you, come-- take it outside.
所有人 快点 都出去
All of you, come on. Get out.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我这一天路过了几个建筑工地
I've walked by a few construction sites in my day.
我保证你听过更糟糕的 但依然
And I'm sure you've heard worse, but still.
弗兰克·克雷莫 有什么能帮到您
Frank Cramer. What can I do for you?
杰西卡·皮尔逊 我为市长工作
Jessica Pearson, I work for the mayor.
我就觉得你面熟
I thought you looked familiar.
那天晚上在电视上见到你了
I saw you on TV the other night.
没错
Yes.
我把这里收拾一下
Let me get these for you.
这是我小女儿的
This is my youngest.
她不喜欢我卖♥♥弄这些
She, uh--she hates when I sell them for her,
但老天 她可真喜欢得奖
but, boy, does she love winning the award.
市长想让我♥干♥什么
So what does the mayor want with me?
其实我不是代表市长来的
Well, actually, I'm not here on the mayor's behalf.
我是来跟你谈谈帕特·麦甘
I'm here to talk about Pat McGann.
他怎么了
Oh, uh, what about him?
麦甘给你的手下提供了很多工作
Well, Mr. McGann provides a lot of work for your men,
他马上要在北方公园破土开工了
and he's about to break ground on North Park,
这意味着有更多工作
which means plenty more.
如果你们想得到那些工作只需要
All he wants in exchange for that work is a way
保证他降低开销
to keep his costs down.
我衷心希望你不要提
I seriously hope you're not suggesting
我想象中那个建议
what I think you are.
我们想要的不过是一定比例的工会外劳动力
All we're asking is a limited percentage of nonunion labor.
你还是能拿到应得的收入
You still get your fair cut.
让我理一理
I just want to be clear.
你想收买♥♥我 让我睁一只眼闭一只眼
You're offering me money to turn a blind eye.
我想说的是麦甘先生
All I'm saying is that Mr. McGann
很愿意赔偿损失的工资
is more than willing to compensate for lost wages.
给我 还是给我手下
Mine or my men?
这一点以后详谈
Well, that's all a part of a conversation--
现在就要谈好 皮尔逊女士
This is the conversation, Ms. Pearson.
我们正在谈 而且我觉得谈得不愉快
We're having it right now, and I don't fucking like it.
我知道你不认识我
I know you don't know me.
你没有理由信任我
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表