剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
《皮尔逊》前情提要...
Previously on Pearson...
你真的把你的灵魂卖♥♥了
You really sold your soul.
我的信仰很多都和你一样
I believe in a lot of the same things you do.
只是为了践行它们 我比你聪明得多
I'm just a lot smarter about trying to get them done.
好像我和你处境一样
It looks like I'm standing in the same place you are
但我却能保持自我
by staying true to myself.
下回你想保持自我的时候
Well, the next time you want to be true to yourself,
别拖我下水
don't take me down with you.
驱逐通知
他们能这样把我们赶出去吗
Can they just throw us out like this?
原本的限期是九十天
It was supposed to be 90 days.
-天灾来了 -这不是上天的旨意
- Act of God. - This wasn't God.
一周内我要见到北方公园的进展
I want to see progress on North Park this week,
否则我撤资
or I'm out.
你说得对
You were right.
我在和别人约会
I am seeing someone.
我有对象
I'm in a relationship.
斯特芬妮·诺瓦克得了多发性硬化症
Stephanie Novak has MS.
我不得不告诉她
I had to tell her.
她不能在你五尺之外工作
She can't work five feet from you
却不知道发生了什么
and not know what's going on.
我的前夫就是肌萎缩性硬化症
My ex-husband had ALS.
我也不知道我为什么要和你说这个
I don't know why I'm telling you this.
可能我正好在这吧
Maybe it's because I'm here.
与她暂时保持距离
Keep your distance from her for a while.
醒醒吧 不是你在监控她
Wake up! You're not keeping an eye on her.
是她在监控你
She's keeping an eye on you.
一个人死了 是我的错
A man died. It was my fault.
想象我是这个人的父亲
Imagine I'm this man's father.
你会对我说什么
What would you say to me?
我会说汤米·迪尔不该死
I'd say Tommy Diehl didn't deserve to die.
你可别开冰箱看
Don't bother looking in there
除非你想发现剩下的中餐
unless you want leftover Chinese
以及半个西柚
and, half a grapefruit.
有瓶开了的白葡萄酒
There's an open bottle of white.
没错 喝吧
Yes, please.
吃了那么多客房♥服务餐
You know, after all that room service,
我还挺想吃点自家煮的菜
I was kind of looking forward to a home-cooked meal.
你还是期待下外卖♥♥吧
Start looking forward to takeout.
那个之前会给我做勃艮第红酒
Whatever happened to the Jessica Pearson
炖牛肉的杰西卡·皮尔逊哪儿去了
who used to cook me beef bourguignon?
我做过吗
Did I do that?
-你做过 -没错
- Yes, you did. - Oh, yeah.
我当时在追你呢
I was wooing you.
-你追我 -是啊
- You were wooing me, huh? - Yeah.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你马上就得走吗
Do you have to leave right away?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
我想留一两天 但是 再看吧
I'm hoping to stay a day or two, but, we'll see.
一切都还好吧 是庭审的事吗
Is everything all right? Is it the trial?
当时那个是他吗
Was that him back there?
尼克·达马托
Nick D'Amato.
你们俩看起来很熟
I mean, you two seemed pretty familiar.
我在跟他聊昆廷的病
I was talking to him about Quentin's illness
然后我哽咽了
and I got choked up.
-昆廷的病 -没错
- Quentin's illness? - Yeah.
小杰 这事你都不太跟我提
J, you barely open up to me about that.
市长的妻子得了多发性硬化症
The mayor's wife has MS.
我才发现 所以才提起这事
I just found out about it. That's why it came up.
我完全是个路人了 对吧
I'm going straight to hell, aren't I?
多谢你嫉妒
I appreciate the jealousy.
你要把这嫉妒变成一件好事吗
You're gonna turn this into a good thing?
当我只能拥有你一两天的时候吗
When I only have you for a day or two?
是啊 当然
Yeah, damn right I am.
快点 孩子们 你们要迟到了
Come on, boys. You're gonna be late.
玛丽修女可不想你们迟到
And I know Sister Mary doesn't want you to be late.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
-行吧 午饭吃什么 -花生酱和果冻
- Okay, what's for lunch? - Peanut butter and jelly!
你怎么知道 没错 花生酱和果冻
How'd you know? Yes, peanut butter and jelly.
他知道是因为我们每天都吃这个
He knows because we have it every day.
是啊
Yeah!
*花生酱和果冻时间到*
*Peanut butter jelly time*
*花生酱和果冻时间到*
*Peanut butter jelly time*
*花生酱和果冻 花生酱和果冻*
*Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly*
*带上棒球棍 吃着花生酱和果冻*
*Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat*
*你在哪 你在哪*
*Where you at? Where you at?*
*现在这边走 这边走*
*Now there you go, there you go*
你怎么会知道荞麦男孩
How do you know the Buckwheat Boyz?
-谁 -从马里奥赛车里知道的
- The who? - From Mario Kart!
-谁 -马里奥赛车
- Who? - From Mario Kart.
我不知道那是什么东西 走吧
I don't know what that is. Let's go.
慢点 宝贝
Slow down, babe.
妈妈 看 变形金刚
Mom, look! A transformer.
-我能近点看吗 -不能 宝贝
- Can we go closer? - No, baby.
我们必须去公交车站
We got to get to that bus stop,
不然你就要迟到了
or you're gonna be late.
好吧
All right.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
走吧
Let's go.
你好 这是凯莉·艾伦的手♥机♥
Hi, you've reached the cell phone of Keri Allen.
请留下你打电♥话♥的日期和时间
Please leave the date and time of your call
以及你的电♥话♥号♥码
and don't forget your phone number.
怎么了
What's up?
我不知道你在这 我以为你已经走了
I didn't know you were here. I thought you left.
我在呢
I'm here.
我是想也许你可以帮我打♥针♥
I was hoping maybe you could help me with my shot.
当然可以 你还紧张吗
Yeah, of course. You still nervous?
我就是不想看它
Oh, I just hate looking at it.
谢谢
Thanks.
很性感
Sexy.
打住吧
Stop it.
准备好了
Ready?
我希望下周我可以跟你去参加会议
I wish I could go to the conference with you next week.
等等 你不去吗
Wait, you're not going?
斯蒂芙
Steph.
你会没事的
You will be fine.
你可是我最宝贵的资源
You're my biggest asset.
你不在场我还怎么和加赛蒂
How am I supposed to talk to Garcetti
讨论那个流浪汉的项目
about a homeless initiative without you there?
你比我聪明
You're smarter than I am.
行了 你足够聪明了
Oh, yeah, well, you're smart enough.
奥巴马不也是这么说希拉里的吗
Isn't that what Obama said about Hillary?
他说的是"你够讨人喜欢了"
He said, "You're likable enough."
什么
What?
他说她够讨人喜欢了
He said she was likable enough.
好吧
Right.
他已经今不如昔了
Well, he got past it.
最近通话
凯莉·艾伦 三通
德里克·梅耶斯
确实是
Yeah. He did.
皮 尔 逊
第一季 第六集
妈的
Shit.
杰西卡 你好 我这就来
Jessica, hi! I'm on my way.
我马上就到 大概...
Um, I can be there in less than, um--
-优莉 别紧张 -没有
- Yoli, relax. - No, no, no.
如果你需要 我可以叫优步
I can Uber if you need me to, um, book it.
不 别叫
No, don't book it.
我今天上午请假了
I'm taking the morning off.
好吧
Oh, okay.
都还好吧
Is everything okay?
嗯 我还想问你呢
Uh, yeah. That's, uh--that's what I was gonna ask you.
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表