剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
皮尔逊女士开会已经要迟到了
Ms. Pearson's late for a meeting.
-麻烦让开 -等一下 先生
- Move aside now. - Excuse me, sir.
皮尔逊女士 皮尔逊女士
Ms. Pearson. Ms. Pearson!
你没事吧
You okay?
我没想过你是那种仗义出手的人
I didn't peg you for the chivalrous type.
之前从来没人这么指责过我
Nobody's ever accused me of that before.
这是个赞赏 不是指责
It was a compliment, not an accusation.
这是我表达感谢的方式
And it's my way of saying thank you.
我们没见的那晚 我亏欠你一次
I owed you one for the night we didn't meet.
也是
Accepted.
我不知道你出来
Look, I don't know if you were headed out
是要吃饭还是怎么的 但如果你需要
to eat or whatever, but if you want,
我可以带你从市长的入口偷偷溜回去
I can sneak you back in through mayor's entrance.
其实 要是你正好也没有别的事
Well, actually, if you don't have anything to do,
我想去阿瓦隆街和81街那边
I was headed over to Avalon and 81st.
-那一带很乱 -你不是怕了吧
- It's a rough neighborhood. - You aren't scared, are you?
这个点让我开五十分钟是比较吓人
Well, the 50-minute drive at this time of day scares me.
我自己可以去的
I can handle myself, but I understand
要是你要留下等市长我也能理解
if you have to wait around for the mayor.
阿瓦隆街是吧 走吧
Avalon, huh? Sure.
去就去呗
Why the hell not?
你知道现在什么情况 对吧
You know what happens now, don't you?
-消防局 -没错
- The Fire Department. - Yep.
他们会知道警♥察♥局所拒绝的条件
Gonna find out what the cops turned down
然后把他们的要求翻上一倍
and double their demands.
还有三个月呢
It's three months away.
我现在没法想这个事
I can't think about it right now.
还有六个月就选举了
The election is in six months.
你想在选举的时候
You wanna walk into that with every cop and fireman
被芝加哥的警♥察♥和消防员人人喊打吗
in Chicago calling for your head?
好了 我懂你意思
Okay, I get it.
我雇了她让他们很生气
They're pissed that I hired her.
问题在于他们想要什么
Question is, what do they want?
他们真打算永远都不再谈了吗
They're just gonna walk away indefinitely?
哈格罗夫是你朋友 问问他
Hargrove's your friend, ask him.
有没有可能这就是摆摆架子
Any chance this is just posturing?
谁让你这么想的 她吗
Who gave you that idea, her?
鲍比 这不是什么策略
Bobby, this is not a strategy.
得了吧 凯莉
Come on, Keri.
麦克布莱德是个律师 不是警♥察♥
McBride's a lawyer, he's not a cop.
是啊 但他是工会律师
Yeah, but he's a union lawyer.
他跟了他们十四年了
He's been with them for 14 years.
他差不多也算他们的一员了
He's practically one of them.
雇这个女人就是在打脸
And hiring this woman is a slap in the face.
相信我 我很清楚他们的感受
Believe me, I know how they feel.
是你在外那么干的吗
Did you do that out there?
-什么 -把她的名字泄露给媒体
- What? - Leak her name to the press.
你觉得我会那么做吗
You think I would do that?
我知道你不想让她来这里工作
I know you don't want her here.
对 是不想
No, I don't.
对此我的立场已经很明确了
I've been pretty clear about that.
而且在她搞砸了
And that was before she blew up a negotiation
我忙了六个月的谈判之前我就是这立场了
that I was working on for six months.
我绝不会做任何伤害到你的事
I would never do anything to hurt you,
我都不敢相信 你竟然觉得我下得去手
and I can't believe that you think I could.
凯莉
Keri...
该死
Shit.
他们不会从里面开门的
They don't open from the inside.
我没打算说什么
I wasn't going to say a thing.
再次谢谢了
Thank you again.
你知道我不会把你丢在这里吧
You do know I'm not leaving you here.
你自己决定吧
Well, that's up to you.
但我以为你得为了市长全天候随叫随到
But I thought you had to be available to the mayor 24/7.
你为什么会觉得这工作是全天候的
What makes you think it's a 24/7 job?
你看
Well, let's see,
你一大早在奥黑尔机场
you bumped into my former partner
碰见了我的前同事
at O'Hare first thing in the morning,
下班之后你在市政厅试图威胁我
you tried to intimidate me at City Hall after work,
最后你半夜尾随到我的公♥寓♥
and you stalked my apartment building at midnight.
就我来看 市长管你管得很紧
It seems to me the mayor has you on a pretty short leash.
我有点自主♥权♥
I have some autonomy.
那你能开车送我吗
Then you can drive for me?
我说有自主♥权♥ 但没时间兼♥职♥
I said have autonomy, not time to moonlight.
是这样 尼克
Here's the thing, Nick.
我有急事
I'm in the middle of a firestorm,
但是他们派给我的司机
and the driver they've assigned to me,
说得委婉一些 是个傲慢的白♥痴♥
to put it mildly, is an idiot with an attitude.
我真的需要一个熟门熟路的人
I can really use someone who knows his way around.
我看看能不能帮你找一个
I'll see if I can find you someone.
你有时间吗
Got a minute?
和芝加哥市长聊 当然有时间
For the Mayor of Chicago? Sure.
我听说了合约的事 真该死
So I heard about the contract. Damn shame.
别耍花样 查克
No games, Chuck.
我们都知道这是怎么回事
We both know what this is about.
你知道 当我得知你雇了
Do you know where I was when I found out
那个羞辱我部门的女人时 我在哪里吗
you hired the woman who shit on my department?
你两个手下做的事 差点害死那孩子
Two of your own did that when they nearly killed that kid.
我当时在13局 检查士气
I was at the 13th, checking on morale.
那你看怎么办
How do you like that?
她只是公事公办 她是个律师
She was just doing her job. She was a lawyer.
据我所知 这位纽约律师的资格证
From what I understand, she's a New York lawyer
被吊销了
who lost her license.
-她在帮你做什么 -我让她做什么她就做
- So what is she doing for you? - Whatever I want her to do.
查克 我们扯太远了
Look, Chuck, we go back a long way.
我有我的理由
I have my reasons.
你要相信我
Gotta trust me.
这正是主要的问题
That's the main problem right there.
-你什么意思 -拜托 鲍比
- What does that mean? - Come on, Bobby.
别人经常看见我们在一起
I'm already seen as too chummy with you.
大家都知道我们关系很好
Everyone knows we're close.
在市政厅有朋友 这有什么问题吗
What the hell is wrong with having friends in City Hall?
没问题 只要我的伙计们不认为
Nothing, as long as my guys don't think
我将他们的合约拱手相让是因为咱俩的关系
I gave away their last contract because of it.
我从公共卫生署拿钱出来
I took money out of Public Health
是为了和你进行公平交易 你知道的
to give you a fair deal and you know it.
你和我都知道
You and I know it,
但我的一万两千个手下不知道
not the 12,000 who work under me.
你搞这样的动作 如果我要是不回击的话
If I don't punch back after you pull a move like this,
我就会去他们的信任
well, I lose them.
-那我们怎么办 -你指望我说什么
- So where does that leave us? - What do you want me to say?
只要杰西卡·皮尔逊在你部门工作
As long as Jessica Pearson is part of your administration,
我们就没什么好谈的
we don't have much to talk about.
你需要合约 查克
You need a contract, Chuck.
而你也需要警♥察♥
And you need a police force.
-杰西卡 -抱歉 我知道已经很晚了
- Jessica. - I'm sorry, I know it's late.
自家人说什么晚不晚 请进
Never too late for family. Come on in.
考利 马可 跟表姐杰西卡打声招呼
Cory, Mark, say hello to your cousin Jessica.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你们好
Hi.
你们俩的事我可听说了不少
I've heard so much about both of you.
你手上拿的什么 把整个超♥市♥搬来了吗
What you got there, a whole supermarket?
就几个鸡蛋 几块速冻牛排
Just some eggs, and, well, a few steaks for freezing,
还有做沙拉的新鲜生菜
and fresh lettuce for salad.
你简直是雪中送炭 不管你信不信
Believe it or not, this is perfect timing.
那就好
Oh, good.
我正打算去街角的店去买♥♥点货物存起来
I was gonna run to the corner and stock up
以防我们好几天出不了门
in case we had to lay low for a few days,
但我不想把孩子们单独留在家里
but I didn't wanna leave the boys alone.
不出门 为什么
Lay low? For what?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表