剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
《皮尔逊》前情提要
我能问一下你知道多久了吗
Can I ask how long you've known?
你没资格问我任何事情
You don't get to ask me anything.
卡洛斯·萨拉扎 我们说过的 记得吗
Carlos Salazar. We talked about him, remember?
我对市议员席位不感兴趣
I'm not in the market for an alderman.
你是伊卡里斯赌局的赢家 诺瓦克市长
You're the winner of the Ickaris sweepstakes, Mayor Novak.
几个月前 你还是个弄权人
Months ago, you were a player.
现在 可就不一定了
Now, not so much.
我决定把伊卡里斯项目建在我的地盘
I have decided to put Ickaris on my site.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
他录下了你的声音 尼克
He's got you on tape, Nick.
要负责也只有我
I'm the only one who's ever gonna pay.
你以为对我就没影响吗
You don't think that takes me down?
你替麦甘杀了汤米·迪尔 对吧
You killed Tommy Diehl for McGann, didn't you?
逃跑解决不了问题
Running isn't going to solve the problem.
我杀了两个人
I killed two people.
你的女儿会理解你的作为
Your daughter will understand what you did.
她对我的看法♥会♥永远改变
She'll never see me the same way.
你瞒着她
You keep this from her,
她永远都见不到你了
and she'll never see you at all.
我正试图阻止我助理的母亲
I'm trying to keep my assistant's mother
被驱逐出境
from being deported.
所以你有时间帮你的助理
So you have time for your assistant
却没时间帮自己家人
but not your own family?
要是你还有一点食物留给我...
If you got any food you could spare...
当然 我可以留点给你
Hell yeah, I could spare some.
露宿街头
Living on the street homeless
也改变不了什么
is not going to change anything.
是的 但住在市政厅对面也许可以
No, but living right across from City Hall might.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
莉莉安
Lillian?
值得吗
Was it worth it?
你这趟去伊卡里斯
The trip. Ickaris.
你知道这帮搞技术的人什么样
You know what these tech guys are like.
你永远不会得到想要的一切
You never get everything you want.
她爱上你了 你当时知道吗
She's in love with you. Did you know that?
知道 斯蒂芙
Yeah, Steph--
那你呢 你爱她吗
What about you? Are you in love with her?
-都凌晨两点了 -行了
- It's 2:00 a.m. - Oh, come on.
-那不算是回答 -你知道医生说了
- That is not an answer. - You know what the doctor said
-不能有压力 -去你的
- about stress. - Oh, fuck you!
拜托你别用我的健康给自己找借口
Please do not use my health as an out for this.
爱还是不爱
Yes or no?
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
少来吧 鲍比
Oh, please, Bobby...
我们开始的时候你都还没...
It started when you weren't even--
你那些道歉的屁话就省省吧
Spare me your bullshit apology.
你知道你有多不注意吗
Do you realize how reckless you are?
-除了尼克没人知道 -好家伙
- Nobody knows but Nick. - Oh, wow.
你肯定以为周围的人都是智障
You must think so little of all the people around you.
大家都知道
Everybody knows.
我们俩的一切努力都被你搭进去了
You are risking everything that we have worked for.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ.
你这口气就像麦克白夫人
You sound like Lady Macbeth.
是啊 麦克白夫人
Yeah, Lady Macbeth,
正是她把你引见给了她家那些
who introduced you to all of her family's
贵族朋友的 不是吗
blue blood friends, right?
你就是为了这个才和我结婚 对不对
That's why you married me, isn't it?
这样才能让工会流氓的儿子更容易胜选
So that we could make the son of a union thug more electable?
-不是这样的 -行了吧
- No, it's not. - Oh, please, come on.
给我点尊重 你就承认吧
Have enough respect for me to just admit it.
那不是我和你结婚的原因
That's not why I married you.
-我爱你 -行吧
- I love you. - Yeah.
你还爱她呢 或者你也不确定
You love her too. Or maybe you're not sure.
这件事你回头还要再和我说清楚
You're gonna get back to me on that.
还有没有其他我需要知道的情妇
Is there anyone else that I need to know about,
还是等我到下一次会议时自己发现
or should I just wait until the next conference to find out?
你想要我怎样
What do you want me to do?
我想要你遵从你的想法
I want you to do whatever you want to do.
如果你想和她在一起 我觉得你就应该去
If you want to be with her, I think you should be with her.
你想要自我毁灭 直接去吧
You want to self-destruct, I think you go right ahead.
可当一切分崩离析时
But when everything comes crashing down,
麻烦你别指望我
please do not expect me
还在你的巡回道歉中支持你
to be a prop in your apology tour.
-妈妈 -嗯
- Mom? - Hmm?
今晚我们能搞个篝火吗
Can we make a campfire tonight?
我觉得这是违法的 宝贝
Uh, I think it's against the law, baby,
不过 我可以打着手电筒给你讲个鬼故事
but I could tell you a ghost story with a flashlight.
-鬼故事 鬼故事 -不能太吓人啊
- Ghost story! Ghost story! - Only if it's not too scary.
好说 一个不太吓人的鬼故事
All right. One not-too-scary ghost story,
回头呈献
coming up.
小家伙们 准备好上学了吗
Hey. You boys ready for school?
-厕所在哪来着 -我带你去
- Where's the bathroom again? - I'll take you.
去和你弟弟站在一起
Go stand over there with your brother.
好吧
All right.
你手♥机♥还有电吗
Um, do you have any power left on your phone?
应该有吧 干什么
I think so. Why?
-我要打个简短的电♥话♥ -妈...
- Need to make a quick call. - Ma...
我们深更半夜走的 安吉拉
We left in the middle of the night, Angela.
应该告诉她我们在哪
She deserves to know where we are.
我不想她跑过来当救世主
I don't want her coming to the rescue.
这是正常的礼貌 就是礼貌
It's common courtesy. That's what it is.
不要救世主
No rescue.
尼克
Nick.
查克·哈格罗夫正找你呢
Chuck Hargrove's looking for you.
我也在找你 给我回电♥话♥
And I'm looking for you. Call me.
我开始担心了
I'm starting to worry.
直觉告诉我 你会在等着我呢
Something told me you'd be waiting for me.
想必你看见那些帐篷了
Take it you saw the tents.
想看不见都难 这不就是目的吗
Hard to miss. That is the point, right?
既然你看见了 我们得要说点什么
And now that you did, we need to say something.
眼下 什么也别说
For now, don't say anything.
这可不太容易 毕竟有人
That's kind of hard when there are people
就睡在你窗户下面呢
sleeping under your window.
这很让人难过
And it's sad as shit,
但我不能屈服于敲诈勒索
but I can't give in to extortion,
我也没办法用钱来凭空变出临时住所来
and I can't magically replace shelters
市里没有这笔费用
with money the city doesn't have.
谁也没说用市里的钱
No one's talking about city money.
你的开♥发♥商朋友把这些人赶到外面
You developer friend put those people out there.
他需要挺身而出
He needs to step up.
现在我不会把麦甘给牵扯进来
I'm not dragging McGann into this right now.
为什么 这是他的责任
Why not? It's his responsibility.
因为他现在是伊卡里斯的新地主了
Because he's Ickaris's new landlord.
如果我们要出去大肆宣传一番
And if we're gonna go out there and hype that,
我们就不能反过来再打他一巴掌
we can't use the other hand to smack him down.
伊卡里斯要建在北方公园建了吗
Ickaris is being built on North Park?
这是什么时候的事
Since when?
从我决定要做开始
Since I decided so.
我以为你去西雅图
I thought your trip to Seattle
是为了敲定合同细节去的
was to work out the fine print.
德里克 我承诺过要复兴城市南区
I promised to revitalize the South Side, Derrick,
而这就是我的方法
and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
你对此有什么意见吗
You got a problem with that?
不 我对此完全没有意见
No, I don't have a problem at all,
但如果你想帮忙 那些睡在
but if you want to help, those people sleeping
你窗下的人都来自南区
under your window are from the South Side.
你负责对外解释好伊卡里斯的事
You go out and sell the Ickaris move.
我来解决外面那些人
I'll find a solution to the people outside.
你说解决是指让杰西卡把这件事压下来
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表