剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表
《皮尔逊》前情提要
我想谢谢你帮助我妈的事
I wanted to thank you for helping me with my mom.
迈克德莫特国际的瑞贝卡·阿德勒
Rebecca Adler from McDermott
今天打电♥话♥给我说了你的事
called me today about you.
我说她将得到一位我见过最优秀的律师
I told her she was getting the best lawyer I've ever seen.
我知道这不容易
I know that wasn't easy.
我爱你
I love you.
市长的西雅图之旅是怎么回事
What's the deal with the mayor's trip to Seattle?
他们说他各种不择手段
They're saying he's doing all kinds of dirty shit.
鲍比让我别和麦甘对着干
Bobby told me to lay off McGann
因为他刚把伊卡里斯纳项目给了麦甘
because he just made a deal to put Ickaris on his land.
-他没告诉你吗 -他没说
- He didn't tell you. - He did not.
政厅外越来越多无家可归的人正在安营扎寨
There's a homeless encampment growing outside of City Hall.
这让你的朋友鲍比很难堪
Doesn't look very good for your friend Bobby.
我可不是搞福利的
Yeah, I'm not in the welfare business.
你斯崔特维尔还有两百多套房♥子空着
You have over 200 vacant units in Streeterville.
我是卡洛斯·萨拉扎
I'm Carlos Salazar.
昨晚我和政♥府♥方面谈过了
I spoke with the city last night
他们给了我们一个方案
They gave us an offer.
这只是让你们从街上撤走的缓兵之计
This is just a Band-Aid to get you off the street.
你觉得可以用残羹剩饭打发我们 让我们放弃
You think we'll take the scps you're handing us and give up.
我告诉你 市长先生
Let me tell you something, Mr. Mayor.
我们哪也不去
We aren't going anywhere!
哪也不去
Not going anywhere!
哪也不去
Not going anywhere!
尼克因麦甘的一些作为感到慌张
Nick was unsettled by something McGann did.
一个成年人不会随意跟人过不去
A grown man doesn't go after another
除非他已经无路可退
unless his back is against the wall.
你告诉杰西卡·皮尔逊了吗
Did you tell Jessica Pearson what you did?
-我没有 -但她知道了
- No. - Well, she figured it out.
而她可以击垮我们所有人
And she can take us all down.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
我想自首
And I want to confess.
他们以前都叫我"精神病"
They used to call me "psycho."
是以亲昵的方式 就像...
Like in a loving way, you know, like...
"精神病"是因为我十四岁时差点把邻居的
"Psycho" 'cause I-I nearly killed some neighborhood kid
孩子给杀死了
when I was 14.
拿砖头拍了他的脑袋
Bashed his head in with a brick.
当我看见我对那孩子所做的之后
After I saw what I did to that kid,
我发誓我再也不伤害任何人了
I swore I would never hurt anybody again.
但他知道大家都怕我 并且利用了这一点
But he knew people were scared of me and he used it.
所以当他想要除掉迪尔时
That's why when he wanted to get rid of Diehl
他告诉他的朋友皮特 让他那个跟班的儿子去
he told his buddy Pete to have his flunky son do it.
但他知道肯定会出岔子
But he knew it would go sideways.
他不在乎
He didn't care.
而现在我发现他有个录音
And now I found out he's got a tape.
我早就应该把他干掉
I should've killed him years ago.
别说了 你不应该再往下说了
Stop. You shouldn't say anymore.
你... 你不是律师吗
You--you're a lawyer, right?
我什么都可以告诉你 你得保密
I can tell you anything. This stays between us.
当然是这样
Of course it does,
可我不是刑事犯罪的辩护律师 尼克
but I'm not a criminal defense attorney, Nick.
这就是麦甘威胁我们的把柄
This is what McGann has on us.
我替他杀了迪尔
I mean, I killed Diehl for him.
然后他用这件事来控制鲍比
And he's using it to control Bobby.
我没别的地方可去了
I-I don't know where else to go.
我知道... 我知道你在乎
I know... I know you care.
我知道你在乎鲍比
I know you care about Bobby.
我搞不懂
I don't understand.
这件事你背负了十五年
You've been living with this for 15 years?
-为什么... -我没法再背负下去了
- Why-- - I can't live with it anymore.
难道你没到过崩溃边缘
Haven't you ever gotten to a point
再也没办法承受什么事的经历吗
where you can't live with something anymore?
我要去自首
I'm going to the police.
我不管你说什么 我只想了结这事
I don't care what you say. I just want this over and done.
我本想也许... 也许你能...
I just thought that maybe-- maybe you could--
-好了 好了 -也许我来找你...
- Okay, okay, okay, hey. - Maybe if I came to you...
-好了 看着我 -帮忙的话...也许
- Okay, look at me. - For some help--I don't know.
我会帮你的
I will help you.
哪也不去
Not going anywhere!
哪也不去
Not going anywhere!
哪也不去
Not going anywhere!
-女士们先生们 -哪也不去
- Ladies and gentlemen. - Not going anywhere!
哪也不去
Not going anywhere!
女士们先生们 请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
如果你们不能有秩序地退场
If you don't clear the room in an orderly fashion,
郡治安官就要抓人了
the County Sheriffs will start making arrests.
我们去市政厅 来吧 我们走
Let's head to City Hall, guys. Come on, let's go.
那一定是你表妹吧
Well, that must be your cousin.
我本以为你能让她能理智一点
I thought you were gonna try to talk some sense into her.
你告诉我卡洛斯·萨拉扎才是真正的威胁
Well, you told me Carlos Salazar was the real threat.
很显然他们都听她的
Yeah, well, apparently she's the one they're listening to.
而我则双线作战
And I'm fighting a war on two fronts.
这场战斗本来无需开战
There's no reason for a fight at all
因为你朋友在休伦街有两百套空房♥
when your friend has 200 empty apartments on Huron.
妈的 我跟你说过我们不要提那个
God damn it, I told you we won't be visiting that.
-我能说一句吗 -说什么
- Can I say something? - What?
满足他们的要求
Give them what they want.
这话是什么意思
And what does that mean?
意思是过去告诉他们 你承诺会拿出
It means go back there and tell them you're committed
一个21世纪房♥产的住房♥计划
to a 21st Century Housing plan,
用安全永久性的住房♥方案来取代之前的项目
safe, permanent housing to replace the original projects.
你是说让我直播当众说谎
So lie to their faces, while I'm on camera.
我不是...
This is not I...
那对上百号♥想要
Sounds like a great campaign ad
坐上我的位置的人来说 这是绝佳的竞选广♥告♥
for any one of the hundred people trying to take my job.
我没说要撒谎 我说的是做出承诺
I'm not saying lie. I'm saying make a commitment.
我们既没有足够的选票也没有钱 德里克
We don't have the votes or the money, Derrick.
你都没去试试呢
You haven't even tried.
你可真会挑日子
You picked a hell of a night
选了今晚开始悠哉追剧了
to start binge watching your favorite show.
你身边没人吧
Are you alone?
现在没人了
I am now.
尼克·达马托坐在我客厅呢
Nick D'Amato's sitting in my living room.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
市长需要点好消息
The mayor needs some good news.
不 你不能告诉他
No, you can't tell him.
凯莉 他一直都不正常
Keri, he's been going out of his mind.
他肯定想要知道
He's gonna want to know.
你能到我这边来一下吗 求求你
Can you just get to my place now, please?
你知道这边现在出了什么事吗
Do you have any idea what's going on down here?
我知道 相信我 这个更糟糕
I do, and trust me, this is worse.
那边平息下去了吗
Things settling down out there?
还没有人被逮捕呢 如果你是这个意思的话
Well, no one's in cuffs yet, if that's what you mean.
-谢了 -别谢我
- Thanks. - Well don't thank me.
市政厅可不是我们的辖区 市政厅对面倒是
City Hall's not our court. Across the street is though.
你什么意思
What's your point?
今晚早些时候
Someone threw a bottle
有人扔瓶子砸中了我的一个手下
and hit one of my men earlier tonight.
头上缝了十二针
12 stitches in his head.
是示♥威♥者里面的人吗
Someone from the demonstration?
-这很重要吗 -对 的确 很重要
- Does it matter? - Yeah, actually, it does.
-省省吧 鲍比 -不 你才是省省吧
- Oh, come on, Bobby. - No, you come on.
你想要我们像扫垃圾一样将这些人赶走
You want us to just sweep those people out like trash
只因为你的手下有潜在危险吗
because your men have built-in risk?
跟他们说让他们做好本职工作
Tell them to do their jobs.
我的手下们 他们都很愿意尽忠职守
Okay, my men, they're happy to do their job,
但当他们筑起人墙时 他们总被视作威胁
but whenever they're in a line, they're seen as threat.
-我不会让他们撤退 -我没这么要求
- I'm not pulling them. - I'm not asking you to.
但这已经不只是保护示♥威♥者那么简单的问题
剧集 | 皮尔森 | 导航列表