剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
You know, when, er...
当时...
when you came here from Belfast I was overjoyed.
你从贝尔法斯特来这里的时候 我欣喜若狂
I was sick of this force, and I was sick of all the corruption.
我受够了这里的警界 受够了这里的腐败堕落
When you made that speech about cleaning this place up,
你演讲声称要肃清这里的时候
I gave a little cheer inside.
我心里一阵欢呼
You said it was the devil's work to look the other way.
你说只有恶魔才会睁一只眼闭一只眼
I am not looking the other way, Sergeant Moss.
我没有睁一只眼闭一只眼 莫斯警官
I am looking directly at the events of the day.
我一直在盯着今天要发生的事情
And I like what I see.
那正是我喜闻乐见的
It doesn't have to be like this, Kimber.
没必要闹到这步田地 肯波
Too late for all that.
一切都太迟了
You've bit off more than you can chew, you little toerag.
你贪心不足导致大祸临头 小杂种
And now I'm going to take over this shithole.
所以我要来接管这个鬼地方了
We have to use guns...
如果非得用枪
let's use proper guns.
那就得用好枪
Sergeant Thorne reporting for duty, sir.
索恩军士前来报道 长官
You were saying something about being out gunned.
你刚刚不是说枪比我们多吗
Move!
让开
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I believe you boys call this "No man's land."
我想你们管这里叫无人地带没错吧
Ada... Shut up and listen.
艾达 闭嘴听我说
Have you lost your mind? I said shut up!
你疯了吗 我说了闭嘴
Now, most of you were in France.
你们中大多数人都去过法国参战
So you all know what happens next.
所以你们一定知道接下来会怎么样
I've got brothers and a husband here
我的兄弟和丈夫此刻都站在这里
but you've all got somebody waiting for you.
也一定有人在等着你们
Now, I'm wearing black in preparation.
我提前穿上丧服做准备
I want you to look at me.
我要你看着我
I want you all to look at me.
我要你们都看着我
Who'll be wearing black for you?
谁会为你们穿丧服
Think about them.
想想他们
Think about them right now.
现在就想想他们
And fight if you want to, but that baby ain't moving anywhere.
还想斗就斗吧 但我不会移走这孩子的
And neither am I.
我也不走
She's right, you know.
她说得对
Why should all you men die?
你们凭什么要死
It should just be them who's caused it.
只有导致这一切的那个人该死
Don't shoot!
别开枪
You're all right, son. You're all right.
你没事的 孩子 你没事的
Ada, move away.
艾达 快走开
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Hold your guns up!
把枪举起来
Enough.
够了
Kimber and me fought this battle one on one.
这场战斗由肯波和我单挑
It's over.
现在一切结束了
Go home to your families.
回去找你们的家人吧
Scudboat, Curly...pick him up.
斯卡德伯特 科利 把他抬起来
I want to ask you one question. Then I'll leave.
我想问你一个问题 之后我就会离开
Tommy knows who I am. What did you say to him?
汤米知道我是谁 你跟他说什么了
What did you say to him?
你跟他说什么了
I told him...
我告诉他
that his heart would be broken before the day was over.
他会在明天之前心碎 ..
So, it seems...
所以看来
You've broken two hearts, Grace.
你弄碎了两个人的心 格蕾丝
As well as my own.
我自己的心也碎了
That's it, Tommy, that's it.
坚持 汤米 坚持
Bite it, Tommy.
坚持住 汤米
Take it. Take it!
拿出来 快拿出来
Hold him still. That's it, lad.
按住他 坚持
Come on. Come on!
加油 加油
There! I still have the knack.
取出来了 我还是宝刀未老
Have a drink.
喝一口
Right, deep breath.
好 深呼吸
That's it. It's done.
好了 结束了
Now we can bury him properly
现在可以好好把他葬在
in the grave we dug for him.
之前为他挖的坟墓里了
It's high on a hill. He'll like that.
在高高的山坡上 他会喜欢的
To Danny Whizz Bang. Danny.
敬高速炮弹丹尼 丹尼
May we all die twice.
愿所有人都可以死两次
To Danny Whizz Bang.
敬高速炮弹丹尼
Danny Whizz Bang.
高速炮弹丹尼
Come on.
走吧
The day is ours, let's celebrate.
今天是我们的大好日子 去庆祝吧
Well?
怎么样
Who won?
谁赢了
A Mr William Kimber has been found dead with a gunshot wound.
找到了威廉·肯波被人枪杀的尸体
So, I'm guessing that means the Peaky Blinders won.
所以我猜是剃刀党赢了
Sir.
长官
Also, the communist agitator Freddie Thorne
另外 那个共党分子 弗莱迪·索恩
was taken from his transport by armed men.
在押运期间被人持枪劫走了
Since there were no police officers on the street at the time...
由于当时街上没有警察
following your orders...
那完全是遵照您的命令
he managed to escape easily and is now at large.
他轻松逃掉了 现在逍遥法外
The prison officers said they recognised the men.
狱警说他认出了劫持他的人
They were Peaky Blinders as well, sir.
也是剃刀党的人 长官
I mean, we could go down there and make a few arrests
我们可以去抓几个人来问问
but, er, no one will have seen anything.
但肯定问不出什么
And there were no officers there to witness, so...
而且因为没有其他警官做证人 所以
The Shelbys will get away with murder.
谢尔比家的人连谋杀罪都可以逃掉了
Just like they always have.
就像以前一样
Some things never change.
有些事是不会变的
Eh, sir?
对吗 长官
A toast...
敬
A toast, to Shelby Limited!
敬谢尔比有限公司
Shelby!
谢尔比
He's got sons. Should we find work for them?
他有几个儿子 我们该帮他们找个工作吗
No. Let them be.
不 让他们自由发展吧
Let them find ordinary work like ordinary men.
让他们找个普通的工作 做个普通的人
Could you put me through to Mr Churchill, please?
请帮我接丘吉尔先生
Yes, sir.
长官
Sir...
长官
I have made a decision about my future.
我为我的仕途做了一个决定
Everyone's leaving town.
所有人都要走了
Tommy, you're hurt. I'm fine.
汤米你受伤了 我没事
What exactly can I say?
我该说什么
I don't know, Grace.
我不知道 格蕾丝
I could tell you who I really am.
我可以告诉你我的真实身份
I think I know who you are.
我觉得我已经知道了
And you know who I am.
你也知道我
The circumstance is not important.
琐事细节并不重要
Circumstance? Is all it is.
琐事细节 仅此而已
Just uniform.
那只是公事
Someday I will throw this gun in the canal.
总有一天我会把枪扔进大运河
Why not now?
为什么现在不行
Here it comes, Tommy.
但爱就是这么来了 汤米
I love you.
我爱你
And there it goes, Grace.
也就这么散去了 格蕾丝
Away it goes.
就这样散去
We can say it as much as we like...
我们不管再说多少次
But there's no chance.
也是不可能的
I'll be in London one week. This address.
我会在伦敦呆一周 地址在这里
Finish your business here and join me.
忙完这里的事然后来找我
I have an idea.
我有个主意
There he is... Tommy. Drink?
他来了 汤米 要酒吗
Not whisky.
不要威士忌
If you check behind the bar...
你看吧台后面
you will find a bottle of champagne.
有一瓶香槟
The one she bought.
是她买的
Today was a good day.
今天是个好日子
All of Kimber's men were busy here,
当肯波的人都聚在这里的时候
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表