剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
One female operative has proved more useful
事实证明 一个女卧底
than any of you great lumps of men.
比你们这些壮汉都有用
We are regular police officers, sir. Not spies.
我们是正规警察 长官 不是间谍
We can only act when a crime has been committed.
只有发生了罪案 我们才能行动
Perhaps I should send some men
也许我该派些人
down to The Black Swan to ask questions.
去黑天鹅酒吧查问一下
And scare them all into hiding?
然后打草惊蛇吗
Not the best of tactics, Sergeant.
并非上策 警长
My tactics come from my experiences in France.
我的策略源自我在法国的经历
Most of my great lumps of men served in France too, sir.
我那些大块头手下大多也在法国服过役 长官
I serve my country every day.
我每天都为国鞠躬尽瘁
That will be all, Sergeant.
没其它事了 警长
Away and shite!
滚远点
Fancy me, do ya?
爱上我了是吗
What are you? A copper?
你是什么人 警察吗
Proddy bitch!
臭婊子
I've seen you. I've seen your face, serving in the Garrison.
我见过你 你是加里森酒吧的侍应生
Come here...
过来
I am taking you in for interrogation
我要代表爱尔兰自由邦
on behalf of the Irish Free State.
把你带回去审问
All right?
行了吧
Are you armed?
你带武器了吗
No.
没有
Then I'll tell you.
那我就告诉你
Ada and Freddie Thorne were married today.
艾达和弗莱迪·索恩今天结婚了
They defied your orders, they haven't left the city.
他们没听你的 留在了这里
I'll deal with it.
我会处理的
Thomas...I'll deal with it.
汤玛斯 让我来处理
Where are they?
他们在哪
Freddie's comrades have safe houses.
弗莱迪的同志提供的安全屋
Why do you want to know?
你为何打听这个
I want to send them flowers. Why do you think?
我想送些花过去 不然呢
Would it be so bad if they stayed?
他们留下来有那么糟吗
I promised I'd run Freddie out of town.
我保证会让弗莱迪离开的
Promised who?
向谁保证
I told the coppers Freddie wouldn't come back.
我跟警察说弗莱迪不会再回来
It's part of the deal.
那是协议的一部分
What bloody deal?
什么狗日的协议
What happened to family votes? What happened to meetings?
怎么没有家族表决 召开会议
If you let me deal with Ada and Freddie,
要是你把艾达和弗莱迪的事交给我处理
it'll end in peace.
大家都能相安无事
Christ knows you've had your fill of war.
你已经饱受战争之苦
You get Freddie out of town, Poll.
一定要让弗莱迪离开这里 波莉
Or else I'll deal with it myself.
不然我就亲自处理
The victim had been drinking in The Black Swan pub, sir
死者在黑天鹅酒吧喝过酒 长官
the pub you told me about.
就是您提过的那个酒吧
And a neighbour said she saw a young woman
邻里说见到一名年轻女子
leaving the street where the body was found.
离开陈尸现场所在的那条街
A woman, sir. I was wondering if there was a connection.
一个女人 长官 我在想其中是否有联系
A connection with what, Sergeant?
什么联系 警长
You said your spy was a woman, sir.
您说那位间谍是女人 长官
I wondered if now there was now a policy.
我在想现在针对那些人是不是定了决策
Shoot to kill. Like there was in Belfast.
格杀勿论 和贝尔法斯特一样
The Republicans are famously factional.
爱尔兰共和军内部派系众多
He was killed by one of his own.
他是死于自己人之手
That will be all, Sergeant.
就是这样 警长
And they're not called spies.
他们不叫间谍
They're called operatives.
叫卧底探员
Operatives, sir. Right, sir.
是 长官 卧底探员
It's how you say things. Yeah.
你就这样说话 是啊
What the bloody hell is she doing here?
她来这里干什么
pounds, Freddie.
200英镑 弗莱迪 200
For what?
干什么
For us. For a honeymoon that goes on for ever.
让我们去度一个永不结束的蜜月
Where did it come from? Family fund.
哪来的钱 家庭基金
The pockets of widows and desperate men.
寡妇和绝望的男人兜里的钱
See sense, Freddie.
理智一点 弗莱迪
Tommy is not going to let this rest.
汤米不会放过你们的
Times like these, a communist in the family is bad for business.
这年头 家里有个共产主义分子会影响生意
You have to leave the city.
你必须离开这里
You think I can't handle Tommy Shelby? You can't.
你认为我对付不了汤米·谢尔比 没错
I'm having trouble these days
我现在都觉得掌控不了他
and I'm twice the man you are.
而你还不如我够爷们儿
I went into town.
我去了一趟镇上
The Cunard office.
库纳德邮轮公司
I booked you both tickets on the next boat
我给你们定了下一班
from Liverpool to New York.
从利物浦去纽约的船票
America, Freddie.
美国啊 弗莱迪
They've already had their revolution.
他们已经革命过了
You won't have to bother.
你就不用操心了
Will you ladies at least let a man sleep on it?
两位女士至少得让我考虑一下吧
You had no business...
你无权那么做的
Observe and report. That is your remit.
观察和上报 那是你的任务
I decided we needed to know where he lived.
我认为有必要知道他的住处
I warned you not to let your personal history
我警告过你别让私人情绪
cloud your judgment.
影响判断
You went after him because he was IRA.
你因为他是爱尔兰共和军才跟踪他
I followed him because I thought he might have information.
我跟着他是因为我以为他身上有情报
According to the rules,
根据规定
I should pull you out of Garrison Lane immediately.
我应该立即将你撤出加里森街
No. Cheltenham is tomorrow.
不要 切尔滕纳姆赛马就是明天了
You take too much upon yourself.
你负担太重了
This is an active military mission your words.
是你说这是现行军事行动
I'm doing my job.
我只是履行职责
Grace, the death of a base Fenian doesn't concern me.
格蕾丝 我才不在乎一个芬尼亚会小喽啰的死
Your welfare does.
我在乎的是你
Killing a man affects the heart.
杀人会让心里蒙上阴影
And as for my heart...
至于我的心...
I know that because of our family connections,
我知道因为我们两家的关系
you take my progress personally.
你私心上会特别关照我
But I don't need you to be my father.
可我不需要你来扮演我父亲的角色
I will be thinking of you.
我会想着你的
Mr Shelby, sir. Mr Zhang.
谢尔比先生 张先生
That suit is sold, sir. It's being collected this morning.
那套西装已经卖出去了 先生 今早定下的
I know.
我知道
Please, gentlemen. No fighting in here.
求你们了 先生们 别在这里打架闹事
It's all right. I come as a friend.
没事 我们是朋友
You're collecting your suit for Cheltenham
你在为切尔滕纳姆的行程挑选衣服啊
it's very nice.
很好看
How the bloody hell do you know?
你他妈是怎么知道的
I know a lot of things, Mr Kimber.
我知道很多事 肯波先生
And as I told you before,
就像我之前和你说的
I know the Lee brothers.
我很清楚李氏兄弟的勾当
And I know they're going to be at the Cheltenham races as well.
我还知道他们也要去切尔滕纳姆赛马会
They're going to lose a lot of money on fast women and slow nags.
他们会把钱输在妓女和劣等赛马上
No. They're planning on
不 他们打算
showing up in numbers and robbing your bookies.
仗着人多势众 敲诈勒索你的赌注登记人
Running chalk and rafflers.
强收粉笔费 欺凌赌注负责人
You think I can't handle the Lees?
你觉得我搞不定李氏家族吗
Just a word of warning from a friend. That's all.
只是一句朋友的忠告 仅此而已
I'll see you at Cheltenham.
我们切尔滕纳姆见
I'll wave at you from my box.
我会从包厢里对你挥手致意的
If you're coming to the races,
你要是去赛马会的话
bring that pretty barmaid of yours.
带上你那位漂亮的酒吧女招待
Already invited.
已经叫了
Comrades
同志们
as you know, to even gather like this today is illegal.
大家都知道 像今天这样聚在一起是违法的
Chief Inspector Campbell has ordered
总督察坎贝尔先生有令
that we are not allowed to assemble in groups
群体集会人数
of more than three people.
不得超过三人
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表