剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
He's a Chief Inspector.
他是总督察
I reckon it's Communists he's after.
我猜他是要对共产主义分子下手
So this copper's going to leave us alone, right?
那个警察是不会来找我们麻烦的 对吧
What the fuck?!
什么情况
I want you to see this as me introducing myself to you.
我希望你把这当做我对你的自我介绍
He said Mr. Churchill sent him to Birmingham.
他说是丘吉尔阁下派他来伯明翰的
Something about a robbery.
跟盗窃案有关
Thomas, you are a bookmaker, you're not a fool...
汤玛斯 你经营赌马公司 但你不傻
You sell those guns to anyone who has use for them,
你敢把枪卖给任何一个能发挥其用武之地的人
you will hang.
你就死定了
I am just a poor communist frog with a big mouth.
我只是个多嘴的共产主义穷小子
I'm with you
我跟你在一起
cos you're the only man round here not scared of them.
因为你是这里唯一不怕他们的男人
The only difference between you and me, Freddie,
弗莱迪 你和我之间唯一的区别
is that sometimes my horses stand a chance of winning.
就是有时我的马还有可能赢
Tommy!
汤米
You fixing races now?
你现在还操纵比赛了吗
I'm here about the job as barmaid.
我是来应聘酒吧女侍的
Are you in position?
你打入进去了吗
I am, sir.
是的 先生
I thought you said we were going to the fair.
我以为你是要带我们去集市呢
We have business first. Come on.
先谈生意要紧 下车吧
Bring your wits.
放机灵点
What business? That's the Lee family.
谈什么生意 那是李氏家族的人
Tommy!
汤米
Johnny Dogs.
约翰尼·道格斯
Tommy, how the hell are you?
汤米 你最近怎么样
All the better for getting the city smoke out of me lungs.
出城呼吸下新鲜空气 人清爽多了
I thought you became a bit too grand for us.
我以为你现在已经看不上我们了
I've been busy.
我最近太忙了
I'm riding with the Lee family now.
我现在跟着李氏家族做事
I heard.
我听说了
Myself, I'd rather live among pigs.
换做是我 我宁可跟猪住在一起
Come on, Tommy. No disputing.
行了 汤米 别引发争端
So, your first fair since France...?
自你从法国回来后第一次来集市吗
What do you know about France,
你知道法国什么事啊
you war shy Gypsy bastard?
你个怕打仗的吉普赛小杂种
So this is the horse.
就是这匹马吧
And that's the car.
就是那辆车吧
Hang on a minute.
等一下
You are not swapping the family car for a bloody horse.
你不会想要拿家庭用车换那匹该死的马吧
Of course we're not swapping it.
当然不是交换
That would be mad.
那简直是疯了
We're going to play two up.
我们要用抛双币来决定
Here you are.
给你
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 就知道
Tommy, you bloody idiot.
汤米 你个该死的白痴
Shut up, Arthur, I won.
闭嘴 亚瑟 我赢了
I promised Johnny I'd let him
我答应过约翰尼如果他输了
have a spin in the car if he lost.
就让他开车出去兜一圈
All right.
那就好
Are you Lee boys laughing at my brother?
你们这帮姓李的小子们是在笑话我大哥吗
Are you?
是吗
Tommy...
汤米
Tommy. I asked you a question!
汤米 我问你们话呢
Tommy, come on, it's just the craic...
汤米 好了 他们就是图个乐而已
Get your family out of here and go and enjoy yourselves at the fair
带你的家人离开这 好好逛集市去吧
before they start a war.
别让他们挑起争端
Yeah, but his mother was a Didicoy whore.
没错 但他妈妈就是个吉普赛婊子
We will take them before last night's beer
我们要赶在他们昨晚喝的啤酒化成尿
turns to piss and wakes the devils up.
在他们心中的邪恶苏醒前 将他们一举抓获
We will leave no stone unturned.
我们不要放过任何地方
Every gun, every bullet
每把枪 每颗子弹
will be brought to me for inspection.
都要带回来做进一步检查
Now...
现在
take your positions.
各就各位吧
Don't hit me! Get off me!
不要打我 放开我
Freddie!
弗莱迪
You're sure your brothers are at the fair?
你确定你的兄弟们都去集市了吗
If it was them they wouldn't knock.
他们才不会敲门呢
Mr. Thorne...
索恩先生
What is it?
什么事
The police are rounding up the communists.
警察正在围捕共产主义分子
Come on, Ada,
快点 艾达
if the cops find me we are screwed.
如果警察找到我 我们就完蛋了
Fuck...
妈的
Freddie Thorne, open up! Ada...
弗莱迪·索恩 快开门 艾达
You have to jump, Ada. I'll catch you.
你得跳下来 艾达 我会接住你
Come on.
快跳
Look at this.
看这个
A prescription for iron tablets...
一张铁元素补充剂的处方
for Ada fucking Shelby.
患者是该死的艾达·谢尔比
Mrs. Donovan, I need that favour.
多诺万太太 我需要你帮忙
Come in and be quick. I'm not coming in. She is.
速度进屋 不是我要进去 是她
Holy Jesus, it's the Shelby girl.
我的老天 是谢尔比家的女孩
You have not seen her with me, Mrs. Donovan.
别说你看到过她跟我在一起 多诺万太太
Give her a cup of tea and
请她喝杯茶
let her stay until the police have gone.
等警察走了再让她离开
She's the sister of those Peaky Blinder devils...
她是那帮剃刀党恶魔的妹妹
And yet she is an angel.
但她却是位天使
Come on, Ada.
快点 艾达
What are you going to do, Freddie?
你要怎么办 弗莱迪
Me? I'm going to have to leave town for a bit.
我吗 我得出城避避风头
A gentleman would take off his hat...
真正的绅士会摘下他的帽子
and put out his pipe.
熄灭他的烟斗
I see you Specials only dare to come here
我发现你们这帮特派员只有在
when you know the boys are away at the fair.
那帮小子们去集市时 才敢来这里
You mean your nephews...
你是说你的外甥们吗
with their guns and their razors?
天天挥舞着他们的枪跟剃刀
Is it them you're lighting candles for?
你是在为他们点蜡烛吗
No.
不是
I am lighting candles for the boys from the Garrison
我是为那些早逝的加里森青年们点的
who lost their lives in France.
他们牺牲在了法国
There's a list there.
那里有份名单
Look...
抬起头来看
I hear you didn't make it to France, Inspector Campbell.
我听说你没去过法国 坎贝尔总督察
You've heard of me.
你听说过我
I've heard of you.
我也听说过你
Is it the Holy Grail you're looking for...?
你是在找圣杯吗
As a matter of fact...
事实上
it is the Holy Grail I'm looking for.
我就是在找圣杯呢
Something precious. Something stolen.
那是些宝贝 但却被偷了
Perhaps you know what I'm talking about.
或许你明白我指的是什么
Sorry, I misunderstood your intention
真抱歉 您这样把我抵在墙上
when you pushed me to the wall.
我误会您的意思了
Turn the place upside down.
把这儿给我翻个底朝天
Arthur Shelby said you people would help us.
亚瑟·谢尔比说你们愿意帮忙
If we don't know what you've lost, how can we help you find it?
我们都不知道你丢了什么 要怎么帮忙找
But I've found out subsequently that I was speaking to the wrong man.
但后来我意识到我是找错了人
Next time I want to talk to the boss.
下次 我要找老大问话
The Lickey Tea Rooms. Friday. Ten o'clock.
利奇茶馆 周五十点
And when I say the boss, I mean Thomas.
我说的老大 是指汤玛斯
Come on.
走吧
The scum of the Earth...
真他妈的
Now what the bloody hell's been going on here?
这儿他妈是出了什么事了
Jesus Christ.
天呐
The coppers told everyone Arthur had agreed to it when he was arrested.
警察跟大家说这是亚瑟被捕时允许了的
They said the Peaky Blinders
他们说剃刀党
had cleared out to the fair to let them do it.
故意去集市躲避着 好让他们动手
I never said nothing to that copper
我可没跟那警察说
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表