剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
对
Is that a word you would use about Thomas?
你会用"精明"来形容汤玛斯吗
It's your word.
那是你说的
He has promoted me.
他晋升了我
He wants me to be his book keeper and secretary.
他想让我当他的会计和秘书
A cut throat gangster with a secretary.
一帮暴徒还要秘书
The pretensions of these hoodlums are quite breathtaking!
这帮流氓矫情得动人心魄
Are they not?
不是吗
Yes. Quite breathtaking.
是的 很动人
He has obviously fallen quite heavily for you.
显然他很中意你
I thought you would be pleased.
我以为你会高兴
I just hope you remember who you are dealing with here.
我只是希望你记得他是什么样的人
A man who cuts off ears and cuts out tongues.
一个剁耳切舌的人
I know what he is, sir.
我知道他是什么样的人 长官
The difficulty with undercover work,
卧底最难的一点就是
Grace, is to remember what you are.
时刻谨记自己是谁 格蕾丝
I come here with good news and I get this.
我带来好消息 你却这样回报
Grace!
格蕾丝
Tommy. I need a favour.
汤米 帮我个忙
I want to borrow the car.
我想借一下车
I want to take Lizzie for a ride in the country with the kids.
我要带莉兹和孩子们去乡下转转
We're going to celebrate getting the licence.
我们要庆祝拿到执照
Not a problem, John.
没问题 约翰
I'll need the keys.
我需要钥匙
Look, John, you're my brother...
约翰 你是我弟弟
There's something I have to tell you.
有件事我必须告诉你
Yesterday on the front seat of that car,
昨天在车前座
I offered Lizzie some money.
我向莉兹花钱买春
And, John, she said "Yes".
约翰 她同意了
Now, that's a fact.
那是事实
You do with it what want.
想怎么办你自己定
Take the keys.
拿上钥匙
Take Lizzie to the country.
带莉兹去乡下
Marry her if you want.
如果你愿意 可以跟她结婚
But you have to know...
但你必须知道
she said "Yes".
她同意了 ..
Get another glass.
再拿个杯子
Can you make a toast?
你会祝酒吗
I'm Irish, I can make a million toasts.
我是爱尔兰人 祝酒最拿手
May you be in heaven a full half hour
愿你在被魔鬼带走之前
before the devil knows you're dead.
先在天堂快活半个小时
What are we celebrating?
我们在庆祝什么
Contract of employment.
雇佣合同
Book keeper. Shelby Brothers Limited.
会计 谢尔比兄弟有限公司
I don't like that word, "Limited".
我不喜欢"有限"这个词
To be respectable, you have to be "Limited".
要想被尊重 你必须加上"有限"
That's what worries me.
那也是我担心的
I had the phone put in.
我装电话了
It's in the back.
就在后面
If we knew someone else who had a phone, we could call them.
如果谁也有电话 我们就可以打给他了
And since we are celebrating...
既然我们在庆祝
I had this delivered from Rackham's Department Store.
这是我从拉克姆百货公司订的酒 ..
Will you open it?
你能打开吗
No.
不
Save it for a special occasion.
留到特殊场合再喝
Right, your first job for the company.
对了 你为公司做的第一件事
I want you to get that to my sister.
就是把这个送给我妹妹
I don't see her?
我没见到她啊
No one does. She is hiding from me.
没人见到过 她在躲着我
I am told she goes to a bathhouse on Montague Street on woman only days.
我听说在女士专浴日 她会去蒙塔古街的澡堂
She goes in disguise, so I need to get someone inside.
她会伪装 所以我必须在里面有人
What am I delivering?
我要送什么
It's an invitation to a family occasion. I want her there.
一场家族聚会的邀请函 我要她到场
So, tell her there will be a truce.
告诉她当天休战
Am I delivering bait for a trap?
我要送的是陷阱的诱饵吗
If you check that contract
如果你仔细看这份合同
I think you'll find it doesn't say anything about asking questions.
就会发现上面说了不要问太多问题
Just give her the invitation.
直接把邀请函给她就行
And put that in the cupboard until I say.
把那瓶酒放进柜子里 我叫你拿再拿出来
What the hell, John? I couldn't get it lit.
搞什么啊 约翰 我点不着烟枪
Couldn't even do that.
我连那个都做不到
Why would you want to be smoking that for?
你为什么要抽大烟
Same reason as you.
跟你一样的原因啊
Pain in the head.
脑袋疼
I spoke to Lizzie.
我跟莉兹谈过了
I told her what you told me.
我把你告诉我的事更她说了
She said, "Your brother Tommy is a dirty liar."
她说 你哥哥汤米是个下流的骗子
But then I spoke to her sister and her cousin.
但之后我跟她妹妹和表亲们谈了谈
Bought them a couple drinks.
给他们买了一些酒
Just a few of regulars," They said. "That's all."
他们说 她现在就接一些常客 仅此而已 "
To keep the wolf from the door,
"为了不让饿狼来找麻烦 "
She still sees a couple of regulars."
她依然会接待一些常客 "
You must think I'm an idiot.
你一定认为我是个大傻瓜
I think you're the first Shelby in history...
我觉得你是谢尔比家族历史上第一个
to have a legal licence for anything.
在某方面有合法证件的人
What would our granddad say, eh?
我们的爷爷会怎么说呢
He'd be turning in his grave.
他会在坟墓里打滚
Honest bloody money? Eh?"
"老实工作赚来的钱" "
In this house? Here?"
"在这个家里 就在这儿吗" "
You always used to do voices when we were kids.
我们小时候 你总喜欢模仿别人的声音
We're not kids now, John.
我们现在不是小孩子了 约翰
But we still have to look out for each other, right?
但我们还是要相互照顾 对吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Come on. Go home. Get some sleep.
来吧 回家去 睡个好觉
We've got a big day tomorrow.
我们明天有大事要办
We have?
有吗
Tomorrow, we finish the war with the Lees for once and for all.
明天 我们要永久性结束和李氏家族的战争
Since when? Since just now.
什么时候变这样了 就从现在开始
Ten o'clock tomorrow.
明天十点钟
Be ready for anything.
准备好面对一切
Out you get, boys.
都下车吧 兄弟们
Ready, boys?
准备好了吗 兄弟们
John, ready? Yeah. Yeah I'm fine.
约翰 准备好了吗 是的 我没事
Have a drink.
来喝一口
What? What are you all staring at me for? What?
怎么了 干嘛都看着我 怎么了
Good. Let's go.
很好 我们出发吧
What?
怎么了
Tommy, what you playing at?
汤米 你在搞什么呢
We're in shotgun range.
我们进入猎枪打击范围了
John...
约翰
Before you go into battle,
在你开战前
there's something you are going to need.
你需要一样东西
What are you bloody doing, Tommy?
你他妈是在干什么呢 汤米
Smile, John, it's a wedding.
笑一个 约翰 这是个婚礼
Whose bloody wedding? Now if we'd told you,
谁的婚礼 如果我们告诉你了
you wouldn't have come.
你就不会来了
There's a girl from the Lee family who's going a bit wild.
李氏家族有个姑娘 她会有一点狂野
And she needs marrying her off. Fuck!
她需要你去娶她 滚开
John! You have no bloody right, Tommy!
约翰 你没权利这么做 汤米
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说
A girl who needs a husband. A man who needs a wife.
一个需要丈夫的女人 一个需要妻子的男人
Tommy, I'm not bloody marrying some fucking mushroom picker!
汤米 我他妈才不要娶一个捡蘑菇的姑娘
Shh, John boy, come on. Listen.
嘘 小约翰 听着
I have already betrothed you.
我已经替你许过婚了
So if you back out now
所以如果你现在退出
there's going to be one fucking mighty war breaking out here
这里马上就会爆发一场血腥的战争
that's going to make the Somme...
那会让索姆河战役
It's going to make the Somme look like a fucking tea party.
那会让索姆河战役相比之下就跟茶话会一样
But if you marry her,
但如果你娶了她
our family and the Lee family will be united for ever.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表