剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Mr Churchill...
丘吉尔阁下
If there are bodies to be buried,
如果真要弄死一些人
dig holes and dig them deep.
就挖洞深埋起来 要干净利落
Don't do this in here.
别当着我妻儿的面抓我
You're taking me away from my baby!
你们要将我从儿子面前带走吗
Freddie! Ada!
弗莱迪 艾达
It wasn't me who shopped Freddie Thorne.
出卖弗莱迪·索恩的人不是我
He trusts me. I told you that.
他信任我 我告诉过你这一点
I think I know where the guns are hidden.
我想我知道枪藏在哪里了
I want your word that Thomas Shelby will not be harmed
我要你保证 如果枪找到了
if the guns are recovered.
你不能伤害汤玛斯·谢尔比
It would be an honour to work with you, Mr Kimber.
如果能跟你合作真的很荣幸 肯波先生
Nobody works with me. People work for me.
没人可以跟我合作 都只能在我手下工作
A black star? What does that mean?
一颗黑星 这是什么意思
The black star day
标上黑星那天
is the day we take out Billy Kimber and his men.
是我们除掉比利·肯波和他的手下的日子
Grace...will you marry me?
格蕾丝 你愿意嫁给我吗
You deserve better.
你可以找到比我更好的
Is it him?!
是因为他吗
Where is he? He left.
他在哪儿 他走了
With the barmaid.
和酒吧女招待一起
Service.
服务生
We don't open two more hours. You come back later.
我们两小时后才营业 你晚点再过来
Police.
警察
Inspector Campbell, sir.
您是坎贝尔督察啊 先生
Any trouble, sir?
我们有什么麻烦了吗
Look...
听着
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道的
That is, I am given to understand by several of my officers...
就是 我手下的好几个警官告诉我
several of my officers, that people come here...
我手下的好几名警官说 很多人到这里来
That men come here for...
男人会到这里来
a certain purpose.
寻求某种慰藉
Arthur? Arthur, wake up.
亚瑟 亚瑟 醒醒
Get home, get bathed.
回家去 洗个澡
Check your kit, check your weapons.
检查一下装备和武器
Why?
为什么
What's going on?
出什么事了
We're doing it today.
我们今天就要开干了
Fetch the wagons, Charlie.
准备好马车 查理
It's today.
就今天了
Dad? Our Katie's done a wee in the bed again.
爸爸 凯蒂又在床上撒尿了
I'll be there in a minute, mate.
我马上就来处理 小家伙
John, I've told you to keep the doors locked.
约翰 我告诉过你要记得锁门
It could've been anyone.
冲进来的可能是任何人
Get dressed.
穿上衣服
We're doing it today.
我们今天就开干了
As a matter of fact, he's doing me today.
事实上 他今天的任务就是干我
Make sure he's done you by nine.
务必让他在9点前干完你
You should learn to knock!
你该学会敲门
It's not a day for knocking.
今天不是敲门的日子
Dear Lord, make this day pass well.
上帝啊 一定要让今天顺利度过
Let none get hurt
不要让任何人受伤
and make them that do not Shelbys.
即使有人受伤 也不要是谢尔比家族的人
Watch John,
照看好约翰
cos he has so many depending on him.
有好几个孩子依靠着他
Watch Arthur
照看好亚瑟
because he's as likely to hurt himself as anyone else.
因为除了别人会伤害他 他也会伤害自己
Watch Thomas.
照看好汤玛斯
I know how he is.
我知道他是什么样的人
But he does what he does for us.
但他做出那些事都是为了我们
I think.
我觉得是
Amen.
阿门
I used to do that every morning during the war.
我在战时每天早晨都祈祷
I hoped I'd done it for the last time.
我曾希望我可以最后一次祈祷就完事了
Today will be the last time, Poll.
今天就是你最后一次祈祷了 波莉
After today, there'll be no need for prayers.
过了今天 就没必要再祈祷了
We'll be set.
我们就安定了
Family meeting, half ten.
十点半 家族会议
I'm sorry I kept you. It is so early.
我很抱歉让您久等了 现在真的很早
Yes. I I...
是的 我...
I didn't sleep last night.
我昨晚一直没睡
Mr Zhang said you are special, special customer.
张先生说你是个很特殊很特殊的客人
Do you want to sit?
你想坐下吗
Do you want to take off your boots?
你想脱掉靴子吗
Yes.
是的
And...this.
还有 这个
So tight.
系得好紧啊
We can also clean and press your shirt while we do this.
我们欢好时 可以让人帮你把衣服洗干净熨烫下
That's a very efficient service.
你们的服务效率可真高
You never been to a place like this before?
你以前从没来过这种地方吗
It's OK.
没关系的
Sometimes old men who have lost their wives, they come here...
有时候那些失去妻子的老男人也会到这里来
all the time.
经常来的
Old men?
老男人
I am so old?
我有那么老吗
No! I mean I am young.
不 我是说我很年轻
Anyway...
总之
I'll make you young as well.
我会让你也觉得恢复年轻状态的
Whore.
婊子
Dear Grace.
亲爱的格蕾丝 '
I write this letter to you with a heavy heart.
我怀着沉重的心情给你写这封信 '
I know exactly what you did, and with whom.
我清楚地知道你干了什么 和谁一起干的 '
I will not mention any of it in my report.
我在报告中一字都不会提的 '
However, you should be aware
但是 你必须明白 '
that I know you gave yourself to the man who is our sworn enemy.
我知道你已献身于我们不共戴天的仇敌
That is not only treason,
那不仅是通敌行为 '
it is disgusting beyond all measure.
更是恶心至极的行为 '
Your father would be ashamed of you.
你父亲一定会以你为耻的 '
And as for myself... I am beyond desolation.
至于我自己 我心痛不已 '
You have betrayed every principle
你已经背叛了你生来就享有的 '
and standard of honour that was your birthright.
一切荣耀和遵从的原则 '
And for what?'
你又是为了什么呢 '
Love.
爱
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. Did I do that?
天啊 我很抱歉 那是我弄的吗
It's OK. You are special, special customer.
没关系 你是位很特殊很特殊的客人
Would you sit with me for a moment?
你能陪我坐一会儿吗
Please.
求你了
For the suits.
衣服的钱
You want to hear something funny?
要听点有意思的消息吗
Campbell was in the back room with one of my girls.
坎贝尔跟我的一个姑娘在里间
I am unarmed.
我没带武器
It's curious, Inspector.
真奇怪啊 督察
I thought you came here to clean up the city.
我以为你是来清理这座城市的
Not to sleep with its whores.
而不是来跟妓女上床的
You're no different from any other copper that came before you.
你跟之前来的警察没两样
I'm no different from those who would follow should I choose to leave.
我和那些在我走后来接替我的人也没两样
You've no reason to stay.
你没理由留下
You have what you came for.
你的目的已经达到了
Yes. I have what I came for.
是的 我的目的达到了
I have a meeting with Mr Winston Churchill at midday.
我中午要和温斯顿·丘吉尔先生开会
And no doubt he intends to congratulate me
无疑他会恭喜我
on finding those stolen guns.
寻回了那些被盗的枪支
And you still don't know how we found them, do you?
你还是不知道我们是怎么找到的 对吧
Good.
很好
Oh, you got lucky.
你走狗屎运罢了
Did I?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
One thing I have learned...
我学到的一件事
is that you and I are opposites, but also just the same.
就是你我既对立 又统一
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表