剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
No. He won't move contraband under a full moon.
不行 他从不在月圆之夜动违禁品
Three days until it wanes.
得等上3天 月缺之后
Then you'll do the right thing?
到时你知道该怎么做吧
You have your mother's common sense,
你继承了你母亲的理智
but your father's devilment.
却也继承了你父亲的邪恶
I see them fighting.
我可以看到二者的激烈交锋
Let your mother win.
让你母亲的品性获胜吧
I got tickets for the Penny Crush.
我拿到了佩妮俱乐部的票
They're showing a Tom Mix picture.
今晚要放映汤姆·米克斯的电影[美国演员]
I'm not in the mood for the pictures tonight, Ada.
我今晚可没心情看电影 艾达
Well, I'm not doing it here again.
我可不想再在这里做了
I got covered in mud last time.
我上次被淤泥弄得脏兮兮的
Let's just walk a bit.
我们去散散步吧
If we go down as far as Greet, we could go to a pub.
如果走到格雷特街 我们可以去趟酒吧
Your brothers have friends in Greet.
你的兄弟们在格雷特街有朋友啊
They have friends everywhere. We'd have to walk to London.
他们到处都有朋友 我们得走到伦敦才行啊
I'm with you
我跟你在一起
because you're the only man round here not scared of them.
因为你是这里唯一不怕他们的男人
Oh, I'm scared of them all right.
我很怕他们的
But you love me more than you fear them, right?
但你对我的爱胜过对他们的恐惧 对吧
I don't want to be always sneaking about.
我不想老是偷偷摸摸的
Soon, we'll tell them. When?
快了 我们会告诉他们的 什么时候
How did the family meeting go?
家族会议开得怎么样
Usual. There's a new copper coming. I heard.
老样子 最近新来了个警察 我听说了
And Tommy says he's after the likes of you.
汤米说他要抓你们这一类人
So maybe you should burn your books and stop making speeches.
所以也许你该把你的书烧了 别再搞什么演讲了
Oh, my Ada.
我的艾达
The only princess of the royal family of the Kingdom of Small Heath.
小希斯王国皇室里唯一的公主
I'm just a poor communist frog with a big mouth.
我只是个多嘴的共产主义穷小子
Give me a kiss, Princess Ada.
赐我个吻吧 艾达公主
I'm here about the job as a barmaid.
我是来应聘酒吧女侍的
Are you mad? Am I what?
你疯了吗 我怎么了
Do you know about this place? I saw it in an advertisement.
你知道这是什么地方吗 我在广告上看到的
Job's been filled. It was in yesterday's paper.
人已经找到了 昨天的报纸上才登的广告
Believe me, love, I'm doing you a favour.
相信我 亲爱的 我这是在帮你
I'm not asking for favours. I'm asking for employment.
我不需要你帮忙 我只需要份工作
You're too... nice.
你太...正派了
How would you know? And too pretty.
你怎么知道 也太漂亮了
They'd have you up against a wall.
他们会把你按在墙上狠干一番的
I have experience and references.
我有经验 也有介绍信
What part of Ireland are you from?
你来自爱尔兰哪里
Galway.
戈尔韦
I worked in Dublin.
我以前在都柏林工作
Me mother was from Galway.
我母亲来自戈尔韦
You're too pretty.
你还是太漂亮了
Watch.
看着
And listen.
认真听
I wish I was in Carrickfergus*
*多希望能回到卡里克弗格斯* *
Only for nights in Ballygrand*
*只为在巴利格兰的那些夜晚* *
I would swim over the deepest ocean*
*我愿游过深不见底的大海* *
The deepest ocean my love to find*
*寻找我的心之所爱* *
My boyhood friends and my own relations*
*我年少时的友人和亲人* *
Have all passed on now*
*都已渐渐离我而去* *
Like the melting snow*
*如白雪消融不见* *
In Ireland
在爱尔兰
my singing made them cry and stopped them fighting.
我的歌声让人动容落泪 停止打斗
Well, I hope you know a lot of songs.
希望你会唱很多歌
Babies...
婴儿
discarded... with the fish bones and eggshells.
被丢弃在鱼骨蛋壳之间
Girls, 11 years old...
小姑娘们 才11岁
pierced and punctured by old men for thruppence a time!
老男人花三便士就能随意糟蹋她们
Rutted upon like animals!
像禽兽那样发泄欲望
Degradation.
堕落
Fathers with their daughters,
父亲搞上女儿
brothers and sisters sharing beds.
兄弟与姐妹同床共枕
Beggars and thieves left to run in the streets.
大街上满是乞丐和窃贼
And astride the whole stinking pile
街两旁却堆满了伤员
of wounds and rotten flesh...
伤口腐烂 散发恶臭
Your masters!
你们的雇主
The men who you touch your cap to.
你们举手致敬的那些家伙
The Peaky Blinders!
剃刀党
The vicious... merciless gangs
邪恶 残忍的黑帮
who blind those that see
他们刺瞎原本明亮的眼睛
and cut out the tongues of those who talk.
割下那些多嘴之人的舌头
You are worse than them!
你们比他们更卑劣
Those of you who have
你们之中有人
taken their bribes these years since the war,
自战争爆发就一直在收受他们的贿赂
those of you who look the other way,
有人故意视而不见
you... are worse than them!
你们 比他们更卑劣
God damn you for soiling your uniforms!
上帝谴责你们玷污了身上的警服
And then... there are the IRA Fenians
现在又多了爱尔兰共和军的芬尼亚运动会成员
and the Communists.
以及共产主义分子
Blacker hearts still.
他们的心更加黑暗
They feed on the puss of all this corruption
他们依靠这些腐败求生
like maggots in a corpse.
如同死尸上的蛆虫一般
And like maggots, if left to swell
如果任由蛆虫成长壮大
they will eventually swarm like flies
那就最终会变成成群的苍蝇
and spread their rotten philosophy
将他们腐烂的思想
across the country and across the world!
传遍全国 传向世界
Those then... are our enemies!
如此一来 他们便是我们的敌人
A three headed beast.
一个三头巨怪
It is my job to decapitate each one
我的任务就是 对他们斩草除根
and by God I will do it!
我向上帝发誓我一定会做到的
I don't trust any of yous
我不信任你们中的任何一人
until you earn my trust!
除非你们赢得我的信任
And that takes some earning.
那可需要一些努力才行
These are the new men who will bolster your ranks.
这些是要加入你们队伍的新人
Good men...
都是好人
from God fearing families.
来自虔诚的教徒家庭
By the time the sun sets,
太阳下山时
they will be sworn in and in uniform.
他们就将宣誓就职 穿上警服
And by sunrise tomorrow, they will be on the streets.
明天日出时 他们将走上街头
God help those who stand in our way!
那些与我们作对的人 自求多福吧
Sorry, Mr Shelby.
抱歉 谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby. This way.
谢尔比先生 这边请
You see, ladies,
瞧瞧 姑娘们
when you're out with a Blinder, you don't have to queue.
跟剃刀党人出来 不用排队
Right... I want a blow job off both of you
好了 在他们把普通人放进来之前
before they let the ordinary people in.
我要你们一起来给我吹吹箫
Away you go. Take your hat off.
开始吧 把帽子摘下来
What the fuck?!
什么情况
Who the fuck are you?!
你他妈谁啊
I'm Arthur fucking Shelby!
我可是牛逼的亚瑟·谢尔比
Arthur Shelby.
亚瑟·谢尔比
Lead pack dog of the Peaky Blinders.
剃刀党的领头羊
Look at me.
看着我
Bastard!
混蛋
Your uniform?
你的制服吗
Terrifying, I'm sure.
我明白 确实很吓人
Did he have a gun?
他有带枪吗
No gun. A knife in his sock, cosh in his belt.
没有枪 袜子里藏着把刀 腰带上有根短棍
Now, Mr Shelby...
谢尔比先生
I want you to see this as me introducing myself to you.
我希望你把这当做我对你的自我介绍
Understand?
明白吗
In all the world the only thing that interests me
在这个世界上 唯一让我感兴趣的
is the truth.
只有真相
what do you know about the robbery?
你对盗窃案了解多少
What robbery?
什么盗窃案
I will ask you again.
我再问你一遍
What do you know... about the robbery?
你对盗窃案 了解多少
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表