剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
We women have more sense.
我们女人要理智一些
Why don't you pour us both a drink?
为什么不倒上两杯酒呢
So, am I right?
我说对了吗
Did you fall for Tommy?
你爱上了汤米吗
Yes. Then I pity you.
是的 那我为你感到惋惜
I think he'll try to kill me.
我觉得他会杀了我
He's too soft. Soft?
他太软弱了 软弱
Soft. Like you.
和你一样 软弱
You saved his life the night the coppers came.
警察来的那个晚上 你救了他的命
That's why we're drinking, not fighting.
所以我们才能坐在这儿喝酒 而不是打架
We owe you.
我们欠你的
What was he like...before France?
他去法国前 是什么样子的
He laughed, a lot.
他经常笑
He wanted to work with horses.
他喜欢和马一起相处
He won medals.
他赢了不少奖章
Threw them in the cut.
都扔进切割机里去了
Ah, not a single man came back the same.
没有一个人从战场回来后还和从前一样
You know, after all this is over...
在这一切结束后
He might forgive you.
他也许会原谅你
He might take you in.
他也许会接受你
You can never tell with men.
你永远无法知道男人会做出什么事
They go for whoever their dicks point at,
他们的喜好全凭肉欲
and there's no changing their minds.
他们的想法永不会变
But I should tell you something.
但我告诉你
I will never forgive you.
我永远不会原谅你
or accept you.
不会接受你
or take you in.
也不会接纳你
And it's me who runs the business of the heart in this family.
在这个家里 我掌控着大家的心理
And as far as I'm concerned, you're a snitch from the Parish.
而对我来说 你是来自警方的探子
And if you're not gone from this city by tomorrow...
在明天之前如果你不从这个城市消失
I'll kill you myself.
我会亲自杀了你
Now, go.
现在 你走吧
Maybe what really upsets you
也许真正使你心烦的是
is the thought that one day you might lose him.
你觉得总有一天你可能会失去他
Tommy.
汤米
We've had word from Nipper at Hay Mills,
我们听海米尔斯那边的伙计说
and he says the police are letting them through.
是警察放他们通行的
And how come all our police have disappeared?
警察怎么都消失了
Because it was the police who told Kimber about our plan.
因为把我们的计划告诉肯波的正是警察
And who told the police?
是谁告诉警察的
You know what, John?
你知道吗 约翰
For all I think I'm the smart one...
虽然我觉得自己挺聪明
I'm guessing it was me.
但我猜 是我走漏了风声
All right, men...
好了 兄弟们
You were mostly in the war,
你们大多经历过战争
so you know that battle plans always change
所以你们知道作战方案经常变动
and get fucked up.
经常被搞砸
Well, here it is. Things have changed.
现在情况正是如此 计划有变
We fight them here.
我们要在这里和他们战斗
Today. Alone.
今天 孤军奋战
Now, they're going to come for the pub.
挺好 他们会向酒吧发动进攻
They're going to try to break us up for good.
他们想让我们永世不得翻身
And we'll have no help from the law today.
今天 警察也对我们弃之不顾
That pub there is called the Garrison.
那家酒吧叫做加里森[堡垒]
Well, now it really is one.
现在它是名副其实的堡垒了
And it belongs to us, right?
它是属于我们的 对吗
Right!
对
How many are there?
他们有多少人
Jeremiah says two Riley vans.
贾玛尔说有两辆莱利大蓬货车
So I reckon we're outnumbered three to one.
估计我们要一对三
Ah... Fuck.
操他娘的
But it's us, boys. It's us. The Small Heath Rifles.
但兄弟们 我们可是小希斯步枪
Never lost a fight yet, did we? No!
我们战无不胜 是不是 是
All right. Jeremiah.
好 贾玛尔
I know you vowed to God to never pick up a weapon again.
我知道你向上帝发誓绝不再动武
But can you ask him from me if you can help us today?
但你能代我问问他 你今天会帮助我们吗
God says he don't deal with Small Heath, sir.
上帝说 他不管小希斯 先生
Good man.
好样的
Arthur, Scudboat. You take the flanks.
亚瑟 斯卡德伯特 你们负责侧翼
Just like at St Marie. Sir.
跟在圣玛丽时一样 是
Curly, if any Shelby man dies here today,
科利 任何一个谢尔比家的人今天死在这里
you bury us side by side.
你都要把我们埋在一起
All right. We've about ten minutes.
好吧 我们大概还有10分钟
Make your peace with whoever.
找个人做临终忏悔去吧
We've had a report of a large group of men in vehicles
我们收到线报称有一大群人坐车
heading towards the city.
往城里来了
Most of them are known to the police, sir.
他们中的大多数都是警察熟悉的惯犯 长官
We think a gang fight's about to break out.
我们认为即将爆发一场黑帮火拼
I want all officers and
我要以下地点的
constables stood down in the following areas.
所有官员和巡警全部撤退
Bordesley, Small Heath, Shard End, Greet...
博德斯黎 小希斯 夏德坊 格雷特
and Hay Mills.
和海米尔斯
Stood down, sir? Immediately.
撤退吗 先生 立刻
And the vehicles approaching the city should not be impeded.
不要阻止这些车进城
What the hell is going on?
到底是什么情况
Let dog eat dog.
狗咬狗去吧
Let the beasts devour each other.
让他们斗个两败俱伤
And then we shall pick the bones.
我们再渔翁得利吧
She's gone, then?
她走了吗
You're not accustomed to
你不习惯
not getting what you want, are you, Tommy?
得不到你想要的东西 对吧 汤米
You wanted my pub and you took it.
你想得到我的酒吧 你就拿去了
You got a fair price.
你卖了个好价钱
What I got was an ultimatum.
我只得到一纸最后通牒
Like you give to everybody.
你给别人下的全是最后通牒
Do it, or else.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
And yet, it's funny.
但有意思的是
Everybody round here, they want you to win this battle.
这里的每个人 都希望你赢得这场战斗
I think, what it is...
我想是因为
you're bad men, but you're our bad men.
你是个坏人 但你是我们的坏人
Will you go looking for her?
你会去找她吗
She's in the past.
她已经成为过去了
The past is not my concern.
我不关心过去
The future is no longer my concern, either.
也不再关心未来
What is your concern, Tommy?
那你关心什么 汤米
The one minute.
一分钟
The soldier's minute.
士兵的一分钟
In a battle, that's all you get.
在战斗中 你只有这一分钟时间
One minute of everything at once.
一切都在这一分钟内爆发
And anything before is nothing.
此前的一切都成虚无
Everything after...
此后的一切
nothing.
也都是虚无
Nothing in comparison...
什么都比不上
to that one minute.
那一分钟
Didn't you get enough minutes over there?
你在那里经历的次数还不够多吗
Seems not, doesn't it?
好像是不够 不是吗
Tommy, they're here.
汤米 他们来了
Get your weapons out, boys, and load 'em up.
掏出家伙 兄弟们 装上子弹
Take your time.
慢慢来
Hold 'em up in the air so as they can see what we've got.
都给我举着 让那些人瞧瞧我们的武器装备
All guns and no balls, right, Billy boy?
有枪没种是吧 比利小子们
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在要怎么做
Just give the order.
下命令吧
The men that have arrived in Garrison Lane are armed with rifles.
到达加里森街的那些人都配有步枪
Did you hear me?
你听到我说的话了吗
Their methods of self destruction are not my concern.
我不关心他们如何自我毁灭
Well, we've also had report of machine gun fire in Saltleigh.
我们还收到线报说萨尔特利有人使出机关枪了
The ravings of an old soldier with shell shock.
不过是患有弹震症的老兵在胡说八道
We only found 24 of those 25 Lewis guns.
25挺刘易斯机关枪我们只找到了24挺
If they were to get to use the one...
如果他们要是用了这一挺
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表