剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我们家族和李氏家族将永远团结在一起
And this war will be over. It's up to you John.
战争也会就此结束 一切取决于你 约翰
War...?
战争
Or peace?
还是和平 ..
Let go of me.
放开我
Right... You should see the size of her dowry.
对嘛 你该看看她的嫁妆有多豪华
Her what?
她的什么
Her dad is giving you a car.
她爸要送你一辆车
Will he do?
他行吗
He'll do.
他可以
Here she is.
她来了
She'd better be under 50.
她最好别超过50岁
Come here. Go on.
过来 上吧
We're here today to join in matrimony
我们今天是来参加
this man and this woman...
这位先生和这位女士的婚礼
You look well.
你看上去很不错
And harmony and togetherness.
祝他们生活和谐 永不分离
Which is sanctioned and honoured
他们的婚姻得到了我们身边
by the presence and the power of these two families around us.
两个大家族的赞许和支持
Do you John Michael Shelby
约翰·迈克尔·谢尔比
take Esme Martha Lee to be your beautiful wife?
你愿意娶伊丝米·玛莎·李为妻吗
You got my invitation?
你收到我的邀请函了吗
Grace said there's a truce.
格蕾丝说我们会休战
Family day.
家人团聚日
Your husband couldn't make it?
你丈夫来不了吗
He's not speaking to me.
他不跟我说话了
And when he does
当他开口的时候
he calls me a fucking Shelby
就会骂我是该死的谢尔比家族的人
even though I'm a Thorne now.
尽管我现在应该是索恩家族的人
Thorn in my side, that's for sure.
对我来说你就是索恩家的 那是肯定的
To have and hold...
相扶相持
My God, Tommy.
我的天啊 汤米
You admire him, don't you?
你羡慕他 对吧
There remains one more part of the ceremony.
仪式还剩最后一项
It's the mingling of the two bloods.
就是双方血液的融合
Where the two families become the one...family.
就此 两个家族将结合为一个
I now pronounce you man and wife!
我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
Come on, John, kiss the bride will you?
快点 约翰 快亲吻新娘吧
Oh, I slept all night in a tinker's arms*
*我整夜睡在一个锅匠的臂弯里* *
He put his arms around me*
*他的手臂环绕着我* *
Oh, there was folks and there was dance*
*人群相庆 舞蹈跳起* *
And Paddy here's lost his banjo*
*爱尔兰人丢了班卓琴* *
I wouldn't part from my sweetheart*
*我不愿离开我的宝贝* *
Tuppence, ha'penny or farthing*
*不管是2便士 1/2便士或1/4便士* *
Another load of wagon men*
*又来一群驾马车的男人* *
Come on, spin me round again.
快点 再把我转一圈
You should tell Ada to slow down.
你该让艾达小心一点
You think she'll listen to me?
你觉得她会听我的吗
I tried to stop her but she's been drinking.
我试过阻止她 但她一直在喝酒
Been stuck in that little basement for weeks.
在那种狭小的地下室困了好几周
What do we expect?
好不容易出来了还能怎样呢
She's going off like a firecracker.
她就像爆竹炸开了一样
Oh, Christ, Tommy, please...
天啊 汤米 快去阻止吧
Enough now. Come on. Enough.
够了 快过来 够了
All right, Ada, come on, have a rest,
好了 快来 坐下
Sit down. Come and look, Esme.
坐下 快看啊 伊丝米
Come and look at the family you've joined.
看看你加入了怎样的一个家族
Come and look at the man who runs it.
来看看掌控这个家族的男人
Chooses his brother's wives for them.
为他的兄弟选择妻子
He hunts his own sister down like a rat
他把自己的妹妹当老鼠一样追捕
and he tries to kill his own brother in law!
他还想杀了自己的妹夫
Ada, that's enough.
艾达 够了
And now he won't even let me have a fucking dance!
现在 他妈的都不肯让我跳支舞
Not even at a fucking wedding! Sit her down.
在婚礼上都他妈不行 让她坐下
Calm down, Ada. Ada, calm down.
冷静 艾达 艾达 冷静
Holy shit!
该死的
Water. Right.
快拿水来
Not now, Ada. Bloody hell, you do pick your times!
别现在啊 艾达 该死的 你真会挑时间
Story of your fucking life, Arthur.
你人生中最了不起的事 亚瑟
Right, we are here.
好了 我们到了
Come on.
下来吧
Nice car, John. How's she run?
车不错啊 约翰 跑起来怎么样
Yeah, beautiful. Really smooth.
很好 很顺畅
Your sister in there giving birth,
你妹妹在里面生孩子
you're talking about the bloody car.
你却在外面谈论车
Not much us men can do now, Pol. Except go get drunk.
我们男人也帮不上什么忙 波莉 除了去喝酒
Right, come on. There's one man should be here.
对 走吧 有个男人该待在这里
You are right, Pol, Freddie should be here.
你说的对 波莉 弗莱迪该在这里
Is that a heartbeat I hear inside that chest?
我是听见你胸膛里的心跳声了吗
The truce lasts till sunrise. On my oath.
休战协议到天亮依然有效 我发誓
Tell Freddie it's safe.
告诉弗莱迪来这里没事
Ada!
艾达
Right, boys, let's wet this baby's head.
好了兄弟们 我们去痛快喝一顿吧
Keep going. That's right. Push.
继续用力 就这样 用力
I think it might be the wrong way round.
我觉得婴儿好像倒错位置了
I tended three sisters.
我给三位姐妹接过生
Yeah, I think you're right.
是啊 你说的对
We should move her forward. Come on, Ada.
我们该让她向前趴着 快点 艾达
Right, come on.
来吧 快点
It's not long to go now, darling.
就快了 亲爱的
Push. Two, three.
用力 二 三
Two beautiful women.
两个美丽的女人
I should go. I should go. It's my wedding night.
我该走了 该走了 今天是我的洞房花烛夜
No, you sit down.
不 你坐下
You don't want to be among the women when there's a baby coming.
有孩子要出生时 你最好别出现在女人当中
Have another.
再来一杯
So, do you think her husband
你觉得她丈夫
will take the same advice and stay away?
会接受同样的建议 躲得远远的吗
Nah. Freddie will be there. Nothing will keep him away.
不 弗莱迪会去的 什么都阻止不了他
Tommy's said it's all right for him to be there.
汤米说他去那里不会有事的
Isn't that right, Tommy?
对吧 汤米
That's right. I'm all heart tonight.
对 我今晚心慈仁厚
You know what, John boy?
你知道吗 小约翰
I think it's that lovely barmaid,
我觉得是那个可爱的酒吧招待女
that pretty barmaid that's just walked out
刚刚走出去的那个可爱的酒吧招待女
that's made our brother go all soft.
让我们的兄弟变得心慈手软了
Drinks to that.
为这个干一杯
Ada!
艾达
Come on, open up.
快点 快打开
There you go, love.
好了 亲爱的
Oh, he's beautiful.
他可真漂亮
It's a boy, Freddie.
是个儿子 弗莱迪
It's a beautiful baby boy.
真是个漂亮的儿子
There you go.
真乖啊
Welcome to the world, Son.
欢迎来到这个世界 儿子
Welcome.
欢迎
Open up! Police!
开门 警察
Freddie?
弗莱迪
You can't come in here, there's a baby just been born.
你们不能进来 有个宝宝刚刚出生
Freddie?
弗莱迪
Don't hurt him. Freddie!
别伤害他 弗莱迪
You are hurting him, leave him alone.
你们伤到他了 别碰他
You're taking me away from my baby?
你们要将我从儿子面前带走吗
Ada! Freddie!
艾达 弗莱迪
You want me to open that champagne now?
你现在想让我打开那瓶香槟吗
It's a boy.
是个儿子
Pol? Polly?
波 波莉
Polly! Polly!
波莉 波莉
But the police came and took his father away!
但警察把他的父亲抓走了
Don't you DARE look at me like that!
你敢这样看着我
You liar!
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表