剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
I don't know.
我真不知道
He left...
他离开了
with the barmaid.
跟酒吧女侍一起 ..
He left with Grace.
他和格蕾丝走了
I think they were going to her place.
我觉得他们去她家了
Call it off.
取消行动
I don't understand, sir. We should find the barmaid...
我不明白 长官 我们应该去找酒吧女侍...
Call it all off!
全部取消
All of it!
都取消
Get in.
上车
It's not much of a place.
比较简陋
It's all right.
挺好的
You want tea?
喝茶吗
Tea? No.
不了
I have rum...
我有朗姆酒
Actually, tea it is.
我还是喝茶吧
You want to impress me?
你想让我刮目相看
Yes. And do you have a biscuit?
是的 你有饼干吗
No. They attract mice.
没有 饼干引老鼠
People look different at home.
人一回家感觉就不一样了
In what way?
怎么不一样
Off guard.
卸下警惕
Should I be on my guard?
我应该警惕吗
No, I'm a man who drinks tea.
不用 我只是个喝茶的男人
When the trouble dies down, I'll go.
风声过去后 我就走
When will it die down, do you think?
你觉得什么时候会过去
Late, I would say.
晚些时候吧
So, not until the morning then.
那明早之前都不会走了
Yes. I'd say I'll be here till morning.
是的 明早之前都不会
You have a gramophone?
你有一架留声机
It's broken.
已经坏了
We could still dance.
那我们也能跳舞
Yes. Why not.
是啊 当然
I know you like to be asked properly.
我知道你喜欢正式的邀请
Grace, can I have this dance?
格蕾丝 我能请你跳支舞吗
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I don't hear the shovels against the wall.
我没有听见铲子挖墙的声音
What shovels?
什么铲子
Will you help me?
你能帮助我吗
Help you with what?
帮助你什么
With everything...
所有的事
The whole fucking thing.
所有这些操蛋的事 ..
Fucking life...
操蛋的人生
Business.
生意 ..
I've found you.
我找到了你
And you found me.
你也找到了我
We'll help each other.
我们互相帮助
Our Father, who art in heaven.
我们在天上的父
Hallowed be thy name....
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Send a telegram to Mr Churchill...
给丘吉尔先生发一封电报
I have news, very good news.
告诉他我有好消息 很好的消息
Tell him the business I came to attend to is now complete.
告诉他我的工作已经完成
I'll be leaving the city.
我要离开这里了
There's just one matter I need to tidy up first.
但在此之前 还有一件事要做
Polly told you?
波莉都告诉你了吧
You should have used a gun.
你应该选择用枪的
Are you laughing at me, Tommy?
你是在嘲笑我吗 汤米
Just when things are starting to go right, Arthur...
就在一切将要走上正轨的时候 亚瑟
you try and do this.
你竟然做出这种轻生之事
Don't you like fancy parties?
你不喜欢盛大的派对吗
Or, um...
或者
Champagne or fast cars?
香槟还有跑车 ..
Or how about this...?
或者这个怎么样
Your name on a business card.
印有你名字的名片
Shelby...
谢尔比
Brothers Limited.
兄弟有限公司 ..
Arthur Shelby.
亚瑟·谢尔比
Associate bookmaker.
赌马公司合伙人
I just had them picked up from the printers this morning.
我今早才从印刷厂取回来
You're one of three shareholders.
你是三位合伙人之一
Me, you and John, and according to the law,
你 我还有约翰 根据法律
we are equal partners...
我们是平等合伙人
and it's written on the paperwork in black and white.
这可都是白纸黑字写着的
A third, a third, a third.
三分之一 三分之一 三分之一
But the thing is...
但是
well, me and John quite fancy splitting your share so,
我和约翰也很愿意平分你的股份
just next time, use a gun, man.
所以下一次记得用枪
Our men at the station tell me that copper is leaving town.
我们在警察局里的人说 那个警长要走了
We're in the clear.
我们没事了
We are on our way up in the world, brother.
我们正在一步一步往上爬 兄弟
Believe me.
相信我
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表