剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
I swear to God, I don't know what you're talking about.
我对天发誓 我不知道你在说什么
What fucking robbery?
他妈的什么盗窃案
After 35 years of dealing with animals like you,
我和像你这样的畜生打了35年交道
I can tell just by sniffing the air...
我动动鼻子就能知道
whether or not you're lying.
你是不是在说谎
I'm not fucking lying! All right?
我他妈的没骗你 明白吗
I'm not fucking lying!
我他妈的没说谎
I know.
我知道
I see nothing of interest behind the blood in your eyes.
我在你通红的双眼中看不到任何可疑迹象
And no blood in your veins that could carry...
而且你周身的血液 都无法承载
even a trace of cunning or guile.
任何狡诈的天分
But understand this.
但你要明白
It is well within my power
我手中掌握的权力
to have you and the rest of your scum family
足以让你和你那人渣家族
face down in the canal before the year is out.
年底之前溺死在运河里
On the other hand...
另一方面
we can help each other.
我们可以互相帮助
Is it always this busy on a daytime?
白天总是这么忙吗
No. These boys are on their way to St Andrews.
不 这些孩子要去圣安德鲁斯
To pray? That'll be the day.
去做祷告吗 那是不可能的
St Andrews is a football ground.
圣安德鲁斯有个足球场
The Blues are playing.
蓝军队在踢比赛
That's the forward line there.
那边坐着的是前锋
And that's the goalie, believe it or not.
信不信由你 那个人是守门员
I need a bottle of rum.
给我来瓶朗姆酒
Grace, whatever it is, it's on the house.
格蕾丝 无论点什么 都免费赠送
A whole bottle? Yeah.
一整瓶吗 是的
White or dark rum? Don't care.
白朗姆酒还是黑朗姆酒 随便
Right, lads, what'll it be? Two?
好的老兄 想来点什么 喝两杯吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Harry said it's on the house.
哈里说这是酒吧免费赠送的
Are you a whore?
你是妓女吗
Cos if you're not, you're in the wrong place.
如果不是的话 你不该在这里
He's one of them you warned me about?
他就是你警告我当心的那些人之一吗
Look, Grace, you're a friendly girl but be careful.
格蕾丝 你为人友善可也得多加小心
If I say something's on the house,
如果我说费用全免
then say nothing to whoever you're serving.
无论是谁 都别去攀谈
If they decide that they want you,
他们要是看上你了
then there's nothing anybody could do about it.
任何人都无力挽回
Lucky for you, since he got back from France,
算你幸运 自从汤米从法国回来
Tommy doesn't want anybody at all.
就对女人失去了兴趣
Yes, lads?
要点什么 老兄
John, wipe the blood out of his eye.
约翰 把他眼睛上的血擦干净
Since when did you give orders?
什么时候轮到你发号施令了
I'm a trained nurse.
我可是受过训练的护士
Don't make me laugh, it hurts me face.
别逗我笑 我一笑就脸疼
I bloody am!
我真的是啊
You went to one first aid class in the church hall
你只去教堂上过一节急救课
and got thrown out for giggling.
而且因为偷笑被赶出门外
Not before I learnt how to stop somebody from choking.
在那之前我已经学会了如何防止人窒息
I'm not bloody choking, am I?
我他妈的可没窒息 不是吗
You will be when I wrap this cloth round your neck.
等我把这块布缠在你脖子上 你就会了
Let me see him.
让我看看他
All right, have this.
好了 喝点酒吧
Give me that.
把那个给我
You're all right.
没事了
He said Mr. Churchill sent him to Birmingham.
他说是丘吉尔阁下派他来伯明翰的
National interest, he said.
他说是为了国家利益
Something about a robbery.
跟盗窃案有关
He said he wants us to help him.
他想让我们帮他
We don't help coppers.
我们不帮警察
He knew all about our war records.
我们在战场上的表现他全知道
He said we're patriots... like him.
他说我们是爱国者 和他一样
He wants us to be his eyes and ears.
他想让我们做他的耳目
I said...
我说
I said we'd have a family meeting and take a vote.
我说我们得开个家族会议 投票决定
Well, why not?
为什么不呢
We've no truck with Fenians or Communists.
我们和芬尼亚运动成员 以及共产党人都不来往
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with him lately?!
他最近到底是怎么回事
If I knew,
我要是知道
I'd buy the cure from Compton's Chemists.
早就从康普顿的药剂师那里买解药回来了
I am just a young girl*
*我只是个年轻姑娘* *
I have just come over*
*我从远方来* *
Over from the country where they do things big*
*从那个人们做事轰轰烈烈的国家来* *
And amongst the boys*
*在那些男孩之中* *
I've got myself a lover*
*有我的情人* *
And since I have a lover*
*自从有了他* *
I don't care a fig*
*我无心装扮* *
The boy I love is up in the gallery*
*我的爱人在长廊中* *
The boy I love is... looking at me*
*我的爱人注视着我* *
Can't you see him standing there*
*难道你们看不见他就站在那里* *
Waving his handkerchief*
*挥着他的手帕* *
As merry as a robin that sings on the tree*
*像知更鸟一般快乐地在树上歌唱* *
We haven't had singing in here since the war.
我们从开战以来就没请人唱过歌了
Why do you think that is, Harry?
你觉得那是为什么 哈里
So did Arthur say
亚瑟有没有说
what kind of deal this new copper offered him?
新警察给了他什么好处
God! The second your balls are empty
天啊 你才刚刚射完精
it's back onto politics.
就又开始扯政治了
What did Tommy say?
汤米怎么说
He didn't say anything.
他什么也没说
You know what he's like.
你知道他那个德行
Yeah, I know what he's like.
是啊 我知道他的品性
He likes to take his fights onto the mud.
他喜欢和人激烈地干一架
Doesn't like to stand and wait.
不喜欢站着等待
You know what he'd do if he found out about us.
你知道他要是发现我们的事会怎么做
He could try.
他尽管放马过来
Sometimes, it's like you're with me
有时候我觉得 你和我在一起
just to show you can.
只是为了证明你能和我在一起
One day me and Tommy will be on the same side again.
总有一天我和汤米会再次站在同一阵营的
Tommy...!
汤米
Hey, what you do? We're closed. Go home.
你干什么呢 我们关门了 回家去
Go home, crazy man.
回家去 疯子
I said go home, crazy man!
我叫你回家去呢 疯子
I said go home.
我说了回家去
Fix bayonets!!!
小心刺刀
Secretary of State, this is Chief Inspector Campbell.
国务大臣 这位是总督察坎贝尔
Mr Churchill, sir,
丘吉尔阁下 长官
may I say what a great honour it is to meet you.
能得到您的召见我无比荣耀
Bit of a whistle stop tour.
短暂停留而已
Love the hat, by the way. Thank you.
对了 你的帽子不错 谢谢您
It's beaver.
是海狸皮的
So, how are you settling in?
那么 你来到这里的适应情况如何
I have set up a command network.
我成立了一个指挥网络
I have agents in place across the city
我在全城都安插了内线
who will act as my eyes and ears.
充当我的耳目
And I have begun to interrogate suspects vigorously.
同时加大审讯嫌犯的力度
You were in Belfast.
你在贝尔法斯特待过
I understand you broke a few Fenian hearts.
我知道你让一些芬尼亚分子心碎
A rat's nest, sir.
老鼠窝罢了 阁下
So who do you think stole the guns?
你觉得枪是谁偷的
Fenians or Communists?
芬尼亚成员还是共产主义分子
If it is IRA Fenians,
如果是爱尔兰共和军干的
I will find them and find the guns.
我会找到他们 夺回枪支
If it is Communists, I will find them and find the guns.
如果是共产主义分子 我会找到他们夺回枪支
If it is common criminals, I will find them and find the guns.
如果是普通的罪犯 我也会找到他们夺回枪支
To me there are no distinction between any of the above.
对我来说 嫌犯是谁都没有差别
We chose you because you are effective.
我们选你就是因为你做事很有成效
But remember this, Mr Campbell.
但你记住一点 坎贝尔先生
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表