剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
does have snow on his boots.
确实已经漏出来了
Mr. Chapman...
查普曼先生
you're fucked.
你死定了
He still refuses to say where it came from.
他还是不说那钱是从哪来的
I'm sure, with a little persuasion,
我相信 好好说服他一番的话
he'll tell us everything he knows.
他会和盘托出的
Including the whereabouts of Freddie Thorne.
包括弗莱迪·索恩的行踪
Sir? Your face is a picture.
长官 你的想法都写在脸上了
I thought you had done a deal.
我以为你跟他谈好交易了
Oh, is that is what you thought.
原来你是这么想的
Well, you gave your word.
你保证过了啊
My word?
我保证过
Do people still talk about such things this idiotic century?
在现在这个愚蠢的年代 人们还在乎这种事呢
My word to who?
我向谁保证过
To a Peaky Blinder?
向一个剃刀党成员吗
Now, go and interrogate Mr. Chapman
现在 去好好审讯查普曼先生
until he tells us where
直到他告诉我们在哪儿
we can find Freddie Thorne and his wife.
能找到弗莱迪·索恩和他的妻子
The source of the money is of secondary importance.
找到钱的来源是次要的
You think my campaign against Shelby has become personal?
你认为我对谢尔比采取行动是出于私人恩怨吗
Correct.
没错
Spot on", as they say in London society.
完全正确 在伦敦他们会这么说 "
Now, go and interrogate Mr. Chapman
现在去审讯查普曼先生
and do not make the mistake of being too gentle.
记得下手不要太温柔
Right, sir.
明白 长官
Today's her birthday.
今天是她的诞辰
I know you never miss it.
我就知道你不会不来的
Then I'm lucky you're not a copper.
幸好你不是警察
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I came to warn you.
我是来警告你的
They've lifted Stanly Chapman.
他们已经抓住了斯坦利·查普曼
How do you know? Police don't spill that information.
你怎么知道的 警方并未透漏任何信息
I know cos it was me and Tommy who tipped them off.
我知道是因为是我和汤米告的密
Tommy did a deal.
汤米跟他做了个交易
In return for safe passage for you and Ada
为了让你和艾达安全离开
he's given them Stanly and the money.
他告诉警方关于斯坦利和钱的事
Money? What money?
钱 什么钱
Who told you about the money? Who do you think?
谁告诉你钱的事的 你觉得是谁
Yeah, it was Ada's idea. That's how desperate she is
没错 是艾达的主意 她为了能搬出那个
to get out of that rat hole you're keeping her in.
像老鼠洞一样的家已经不择手段了
She doesn't mind if you knew
她不介意你知道是她干的
she just didn't want to be here when you found out.
但她希望你知道真相时她不在场
Sometimes the women have to take over. Like in the war.
有时女人不得不站出来 就像战争期间
Who the hell do you think you are,
你他妈以为自己是什么人
you fucking Shelbys.
你个该死的谢尔比
Don't swear over your mother's grave.
别站在你妈的坟墓上骂脏话
You play your tune, you expect the whole world to dance to it.
你们玩弄手段 认为地球就该绕着你们转
You don't have time for this, Freddie.
没时间让你在这浪费了 弗莱迪
You did a deal for me?
你为了我做了交易
Don't flatter yourself. For Ada.
别自作多情 是为了艾达
And you think this copper will keep his word.
你以为那个警察会信守诺言
If he does, you're safe.
如果他守了 你们就安全了
If he doesn't, Chapman will give you up,
如果他没有 查普曼会供出你
you'll still have to leave town. Same result.
你们还是要离开这里 结果都一样
So neat. So leave.
很聪明啊 那就快走
Except there's one thing that you got wrong.
除了你搞错了一件事
Stanly won't be able to give up my address
斯坦利不会供出我的住址
because he doesn't know it.
因为他根本就不知情
That's how it works.
组织内就是这么操作的
None of us know each other's addresses.
我们都不知道对方的住址
So, you've wasted your fucking time.
看来你是浪费时间了
They'll keep beating him and
他们会一直拷打他
beating him for information he doesn't have.
想要问出他根本不知道的情报
All you've done is sign the death warrant of a good man.
你做的一切就是将一个好人判了死刑
So, you won't leave.
那你不会走了
No! I won't fucking leave!
不 我他妈才不会走
If you want me out of Birmingham
要我离开伯明翰
it'll have to be in a wooden box.
只有等我死了
You lay a hand on our Ada,
如果你敢对艾达动手
I'll put you in a wooden box myself.
我会亲手送你进坟墓
You raised a stubborn one there, Irene.
你养了个顽固不化的儿子 艾琳
You told me to carry on. I wanted to stop.
你吩咐过我要继续审讯 我想先暂缓一下
He had some kind of seizure.
他好像癫痫发作了
So, you killed him?
你杀了他吗
Did he give you an address?
他告诉你住址了吗
What's the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事
He fell down some stairs.
他不过是从楼梯上摔下来了
This is not bloody Belfast!
这里可不是贝尔法斯特
Not yet,
现在还不是
but if men like him get their way, it soon will be.
但如果像他这种人得逞了 很快就一样了
So, find some stairs, throw him down,
再把他从楼梯上扔下去
and call the coroner.
然后去找验尸官
Use Grayson.
去找格雷森
If he has any awkward questions
如果他多嘴问起什么的话
ask about the welfare of his mistress in Saltley.
问问他和萨尔特利那个情妇之间的风流事
That'll shut him up.
那就能让他闭嘴了
To think I used to live in a shit hole like this.
我以前也住在这种破地方
Bloody animals.
到处都是老鼠
But the Shelbys really are doing an excellent job for us.
但谢尔比确实为我们贡献不小
We haven't lost a single penny to rafflers or chalkers
在八场赛马比赛里 我们没损失一分
in eight race meetings.
粉笔费和博彩费
The bookies are purring.
赌注经纪人很开心
So, we throw the dog a bone.
我们扔了块骨头给看门狗
I think so.
确实如此
Mr. Kimber. Mr Roberts. Come and have a look around.
肯波先生 罗伯茨先生 下来看看吧
After you.
您先请
Come on, Fred.
得了吧 弗雷德
You can feed half of Birmingham with what you have had for lunch.
你吃中饭的钱就能养活半个伯明翰了
Get back to work.
回去工作
We heard the Lees had turned you over.
我们听说李氏家族的人把你的地方洗劫了
You shouldn't listen to gossip, Mr Kimber. This way.
你不该听信谣言 肯波先生 这边走
Business is good.
生意不错
Especially since now you know which horse is going to win
特别是你现在知道哪匹马会赢
before you set the odds.
就能提前设好赔率
Your information is very much appreciated.
很感谢你们提供的信息
Right, well, where are they?
好了 他们在哪
John, Lovelock, Scudboat, in here.
约翰 拉夫洛克 斯卡德伯特 都过来
This is my team.
这是我的团队
They will take up their pitch at your convenience, Mr. Kimber.
他们愿意随时为你效劳 肯波先生
John is the book. Scudboat is the bag man.
约翰是记账册的 斯卡德伯特是负责赌注的
And, of course, we bring our own protection.
当然 我们自己带保镖
Warwick, next Saturday.
去瓦里克 下周六
At least fifty yards from the beer tent.
不许接近啤酒棚五十码以内
Gentlemen...
先生们
and lady.
还有女士
I have in my hand a legal betting licence.
我拿的是合法赌马的许可证
Issued by the board of control.
由管理委员会下发的
The Shelby family has its first
谢尔比家族拿到了他们第一张
legal racetrack pitch.
合法赌马许可证
We're a business, Pol.
我们是生意人了 波莉
Congratulations. There you go.
恭喜 给你看
Congratulations.
恭喜
三十 四十 五十 30, 40, 50...
These cigarettes have a strange smell, Arthur.
香烟有股怪味 亚瑟
They smell like rotting water. And look.
闻起来像臭水沟 你看
Rats have gotten some of them.
有些被老鼠啃了
They're stolen, are they not?
这是偷的 对吗
Don't ask.
别多问
They smell because you keep them on a boat.
它们藏在船上 所以有怪味
What do you care? Now,
问这么多干嘛
can you come and check my adding up, please?
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表