剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Like an image in a mirror.
就好像镜中像
We hate people.
我们讨厌别人
And they in turn hate us.
别人也讨厌我们
And fear us.
惧怕我们
Before the day is over, your heart will be broken...
今天 你会心碎
just the same as mine.
正如我一样
Men like us, Mr Shelby...
像我们这样的人 谢尔比先生
will always be alone.
注定永远孤独
And what love we get...
我们得到的爱
we will have to pay for.
都必须付出代价
You forget, Inspector.
你忘了 督察
I have my family.
我有家人
Enjoy your day.
祝你今天过得愉快
Oh, little one...
小家伙
You're much better with him than I am.
你比我更会跟他相处
He settles quicker with me cos he can't smell the milk.
他这么快就安静下来是因为我身上没有奶味
You're tired. Let's put him down.
你累了 把他放回摇篮里吧
Mine were terrors for the tit.
我家孩子特爱咬乳头
Both of them.
两个都是
Well, you never knew my children, did you?
你不认识我的孩子们吧
No, I was a child myself, then.
不 我自己当时都还是个孩子
You never talk about them.
你从没提起过
Never had reason to.
没理由说
My heart breaks even when I think about them.
一想到他们我就心疼
But today...
但今天
I do have reason to.
有理由了
Sit down, Ada.
坐下 艾达
They were three and five years old.
他们一个三岁 一个五岁
Sally was three, Michael was five.
萨莉三岁 迈克尔五岁
Two weeks away from being six.
再过两周就六岁了
It was Sunday morning. I was at church.
那是周日早晨 我去教堂了
You're not forgiven."
"上帝不会原谅你" "
This... pinch faced bitch said to me, "You're not forgiven."
一个苦瓜脸贱人跟我说 "上帝不会原谅你"
You see, some sheets I washed and hung on the line
我洗完晾在外面的床单上
had the name of a hotel on them.
印着一家酒店的名字
They'd been stolen in a robbery,
那些床单在一件劫案中被偷
and they said some porter at the hotel had been coshed.
警方说酒店的服务员被人用短棍袭击了
And a woman from round here told the police about the sheets
附近有个女人把床单的事告诉了警方
jealous, you see, of the new sheets.
就是因为嫉妒我有新床单
And when the police came,
警察到来的时候
they found a spirit still for making a few drops of gin.
发现一个用来制作杜松子酒的酒馏器
And for that...
为此
They took my children from me.
他们夺走了我的孩子们
And they never told me where they took them.
也不告诉我将他们送去了哪
And they did it cos they could.
他们这么做是因为他们有这个能力
And cos I was weak.
因为我很软弱
But they will never take your baby away from you.
但他们绝不会夺走你的孩子
Do you know why?
知道为什么吗
Cos Tommy wouldn't let them.
因为汤米不会让他们这么做
Cos Tommy won't let them walk all over us.
因为汤米不会让他们欺负我们
Now it is Tommy who has given strength and power to this family.
是汤米给了这个家族力量和权力
Cos he knows...
因为他知道
you have to be as bad as them above in order to survive.
要生存就得比他们都凶狠
I'm telling you this cos I want you to forgive him.
我告诉你是因为我希望你能原谅他
How can I?
我怎么原谅他
When my Freddie's rotting in jail because of him.
他害我的弗莱迪锒铛入狱
There's something about today you need to know.
今天有些事你得知道
All right, Freddie, time to go.
好了 弗莱迪 该走了
I want to get a message to Campbell.
给坎贝尔传个信
I can't let them move me to Brixton.
我绝不能被转去布里克斯顿
If I go to Brixton, they'll kill me.
要是我去了那里 他们就会杀了我
Freddie.
弗莱迪
You're not going to get as far as Brixton prison.
你到不了布里克斯顿监狱的
On your feet.
站起来
I told the Prime Minister personally
我亲自告诉首相
that the guns had been retrieved
枪支已经寻回
and he actually heard me and listened,
他真的认真听了
and I'm pretty sure he gave me a half smile.
我很肯定他还微微一笑
He never usually smiles unless a political opponent dies.
只有政敌死了他才会笑
I plan to put your name forward in the New Year's Honours list...
我准备在新年授勋嘉奖名单中将你提前
That would be too much, sir.
我受不起 长官
Nonsense. You deserve it.
胡说 你应得的
As I recall, you wrote to me several times
我记得你给我写过几封信
about an undercover operative. A woman.
信中提到了一位女卧底
Was she involved in the discovery?
寻回枪支一事 她出力了吗
Does she deserve some kind of commendation?
值得我嘉奖她吗
Yes.
是的
She was instrumental.
她帮了大忙
A truly loyal servant of the crown.
是王室忠诚的仆人
And that is what the record should state.
她的档案中必须记下这些杰出的表现
And what of the men who actually stole the guns?
那些偷枪的人呢
The Peaky...
剃刀...
Blinders, sir.
党 长官
If we were to make arrests,
如果去抓人
the whole thing would end up in open court,
整件事就会曝光
and I know we wish to keep this matter confidential.
我深知您希望这件事能保密
So they'll go free?
就这么放过他们吗
Not quite, sir.
也不尽然 长官
You see, I have plans for the Peaky Blinders.
其实 我有针对剃刀党的计划
All right.
你好啊
All right. All right, mate?
你好 你好啊 伙计
Leave that, boys, come back to it later.
别弄了 晚点再来
Right.
好了
I've brought you all here today
今天我把大家召集在一起
because this is the day we replace Billy Kimber.
是因为今天我们将要取代比利·肯波
This is the day we become respectable.
从今天起我们将迈入上流社会
The day we join
今天我们将加入
the official National Association of Race Course Bookmakers.
官方的全国赌马经营者协会
But first...
但首先
we do the dirty work.
我们要干些不光彩的事
We've all known it's been coming.
我们都知道这一天迟早要来
I just haven't told anyone the date.
只是我从未说过具体是哪天
We're going to the Worcester races.
我们出发去乌斯特赛马场
The track opens at one, we get there at two.
赛马场一点开门 我们两点到那
Now, Kimber thinks we're going there
肯波以为我们去那
to help him fight the Lee brothers.
是为了帮他对付李氏兄弟
But thanks to the efforts of our John,
但多亏了我们的约翰
and his lovely new wife Esme,
以及他可爱的新婚妻子伊丝米
the Lees are now our kin.
现在李氏和我们是一家人了
I interrupted those efforts this morning, and, er...
我今早打断了他们的好事
I can assure you all,
我向大家保证
John is making great sacrifices in the cause of peace.
约翰为和平大业做出了巨大的牺牲
Yeah, all right.
好吧 行啦
So, it'll be us and the Lees against Kimber's boys.
我们将和李氏家族一起对抗肯波的手下
We take them out, then leave the bookies.
我们干掉他们 把赌注经纪人留下
I expect a swift victory
我希望能速战速决
which will send a signal all the way to London,
然后消息会传遍整个伦敦
that we believe
那就是我们相信
in letting legitimate businesses run peacefully.
可以和平地经营合法业务
And, er... what about Kimber himself?
还有 肯波要怎么处理
I'll deal with Kimber.
我来处理肯波
Any other questions?
还有别的问题吗
Yes.
有
Oh, does anyone object if I bring a newcomer to the meeting?
如果我带一个新人参加会议 有人反对吗
Come on.
进来吧
I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Shelby clan.
容我向大家介绍谢尔比家族的新成员
Welcome home, Ada.
欢迎回家 艾达
We named him Karl.
我们给他起名叫卡尔
After Karl Marx.
为纪念卡尔·马克思
Karl bloody Marx?
狗日的卡尔·马克思吗
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表