剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我需要答案
Right now.
现在就要
Very well.
好吧
But I'd prefer if we don't shake hands on it.
但我不想握手以示成交
Now why would I shake the hand of a man
我怎么会和一个
who didn't even fight for his country?
没为国家奋战过的人握手呢
Grace.
格蕾丝
I have new information.
我有新信息
Thomas Shelby is now the beginning,
汤玛斯·谢尔比现在是 '
the middle' and the end of your mission.
你任务的全部内容
So what shall I do?
我该做什么
It hurts me as much as it would a father
我也很心痛 就像一个父亲
sending his own daughter into a whorehouse but...
亲手将女儿送进窑子一样 但是
no matter how repugnant it may be,
不管有多不堪
you must do everything you can to get close to him and...
你都必须不择手段地接近他 然后
find out where the guns are hidden.
查出枪藏在哪里
Of course, when I say everything, I don't mean...
当然了 我所说的"不择手段"不包括...
You underestimate me in every way.
你完全低估了我
Here.
给
You are now active in a military operation' on behalf of the Crown.
你现在代表国王进行军事行动 '
I wish to God circumstance hadn't chosen you.
我真希望这个人不是你
It's what I'm trained for.
我受训练就是为了这个
I'm late for my shift.
我上班要晚了
Grace...
格蕾丝
my heart is with you.
我心与你同在
Tom. Tom!
汤玛斯 汤玛斯
Tom, you better come quick. Tom!
汤玛斯 快来 汤玛斯
Curly, tell me.
科利 怎么回事
It's a curse, Tom.
这是个诅咒 汤玛斯
Curly, Curly,
科利 科利
Curly, Curly.
科利 科利
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me, Curly, what's wrong with your horse?
告诉我 科利 你的马出什么事了
You bought her at the fair in bad feeling.
你在集市上买下它时情况就不好
The Lees put a bad seed in the hoof,
李氏家族的人在马蹄掌中埋下了恶毒的种子
got an old woman to put a spell...
让一个老妇人下了咒
So those Lee bastards cursed her.
所以李氏家族那些混蛋诅咒了它
Whatever it is, he says it's spread to the other feet.
不管是什么 他说反正会传染给另外的脚
It's going to his heart by tomorrow, I'd say.
我敢说明天感染就要直达心脏了
Seen curses like this twice.
我见过两次这种诅咒
Can't take them back, Tom. No.
根本没办法撤销 汤姆 做不到
I told you, Tommy.
我告诉过你 汤米
Better enemies to have than black blood Gypsies.
流淌着黑色血液的吉普赛人是最惹不起的敌人
Get out.
出去
Get out, Curly.
出去 科利
I'm sorry.
对不起
We're closed, Mr Shelby.
我们打烊了 谢尔比先生
Just get me a drink.
给我一杯酒
Should I leave you alone?
我该让您一个人待着吗
I came here for company.
我是来找人作陪的
Where's Harry?
哈里去哪儿了
He took the night off.
他今晚不值班
He went to the pictures.
他去看电影了
How's your beautiful horse?
你那匹美丽的宝马怎么样了
I just put a bullet in his head.
我刚刚一枪结束了它的生命
Was he lame?
它表现太差劲了吗
He looked at me the wrong way.
它看我的眼神不对
It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way.
看汤米·谢尔比的眼神不对 下场是很悲惨的
What a waste. Yeah.
真可惜了 是啊
A waste is what it is.
确实很可惜
You know, in France...
其实 在法国
In France, I got used to seeing men die.
在法国时 我已经习惯了见人死亡
I never got used to seeing horses die.
我却从没习惯见到马死亡
They die badly.
它们的死相很惨
I dug out a dress like you asked.
我按照你的要求找出了一件礼服
Thanks.
谢谢
Is it Cheltenham you're talking about?
你说的是切尔滕纳姆赛马场对吧
Cheltenham's a grand affair, is it not?
切尔滕纳姆那边的盛会 对吧
The King will be there.
国王也会出席的
King George?
乔治国王吗
No.
不是
King Billy Kimber...
是比利·肯波国王
and all his men.
和他全部的手下
And what must I do?
我需要做什么
For two pounds, you'll do what I ask you to do.
给你两英镑 你要对我言听计从
I want three.
我要三英镑
If I'm meeting a King, I won't be wearing a cheap dress.
如果我是要见一个国王 我可不能穿廉价的礼服
And I asked you to let me sing.
我要求你允许我唱歌
That's part of the deal now too.
那也是条件之一
Since when?
什么时候成条件了
Since you nearly smiled.
从你差点露出笑容那一刻起
Saturday nights, open and easy.
周六晚上 气氛轻松
Everyone gets to sing their song
每个人都可以唱自己想唱的歌
just like we did in Dublin.
就像我们在都柏林时一样
You never worked in Dublin...
你从没在都柏林工作过
so don't lie to me.
别再骗我了
I asked around about that pub you said you used to work in.
我打听过你说你曾经工作过的酒吧
I have friends over there.
我在那边是有朋友的
No one has heard of you.
没人听说过你
My guess is...
我猜
you're a girl from a good family who got herself pregnant.
你曾出身于上层家庭 却不小心怀了孕
It's not something I want known.
我不喜欢别人知道这种事
And bringing a child into the world alone ruined your life.
独自生下孩子完全毁了你的生活
Right?
对吗
So I'm right...
所以我是对的
and Polly is wrong.
波莉是错的
Right about what?
什么对的
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
It looks like it matters to you.
似乎对你很重要
Family business.
家事罢了
You won't tell anyone my secret.
你不会对别人说我的事吧
Do you think I tell people things?
你以为我会对任何人说任何事吗
So what do you sing?
你会唱什么歌
Anything you want. Right.
你想听什么都可以 好吧
Get up on a chair.
站到椅子上去
Happy or sad?
欢乐的歌还是悲伤的歌
Sad.
悲伤的
Ok.
好的
But I warn you, I'll break your heart.
但我想提醒你 我会让你心碎的
Already broken.
我心已碎
In a neat little town they call Belfast*
*在一个叫做贝尔法斯特的小镇* *
Apprentice to trade I was bound*
*我曾在那里做学徒* *
Many an hour's sweet happiness. Had I spent in that neat little town
*我曾在那美丽的小镇 度过很多快乐时光* *
A sad misfortune came over me*
*有一天我遭遇不幸* *
Which caused me to stray from the land
*让我远离了那片土地* *
Far away from my friends and relations*
*远离我的朋友和亲人* *
Betrayed by the black velvet band*
*被黑色绒缎带背叛* *
Her eyes, they shone like diamonds*
*她的眼睛 闪耀着钻石般的光芒* *
I thought her the queen of the land*
*我以为她是这片土地的女王* *
And her hair, it hung over her shoulder*
*她的秀发 披在肩上* *
Tied up with a black velvet band.*
*用一根黑色绒缎带扎起* *
You OK? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吧 嗯 我没事
I think there are some carriages over there
我觉得那边会有马车
that are going to be empty but...
肯定会是空的 但是
Jesus.
天啊
Freddie?
弗莱迪
You came back?
你回来了
I got a tip off.
有人向我通风报信了
Freddie, Tommy will kill you.
弗莱迪 汤米会杀了你的
It was Tommy who tipped me off.
就是汤米给我通风报信的
Maybe he's got half a heart after all.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表