剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
第一条规矩 不要挑战远超自己实力的人
Billy Kimber is there for the taking...
比利·肯波我们是可以对付的
Says who? Says Tommy and his parliament of one.
谁说的 汤米和他手下的散兵游勇吗
I ran this business for five years...
我掌管了5年的家族事业
Yeah, while I was away fighting, remember,
是啊 我出国打仗去了 记住
where I learnt some things, such as
我在战场上可是学到一些东西的 比如
you strike when your enemy is weak.
敌弱我攻
I thought you came here to talk family business.
我以为你过来是为了谈家事呢
I'll deal with it.
我来处理
You're too busy taking over the world... Polly...
你一心忙于掌控全世界 波莉
If it's about Ada, I need to know.
如果是关于艾达的事 我需要知道
Ada wants you to give Freddie this letter.
艾达让你把这封信交给弗莱迪
She wants Freddie to know she's having his baby.
她想告诉弗莱迪她怀孕了
He deserves an opportunity to do the right thing.
他需要一个机会来做正确的事
I say we give them a chance.
我觉得我们该给他们一个机会
For a woman who's had a hard life with men,
作为一个爱情之路坎坷痛苦的女人
you're still full of romance, eh?
你仍然充满着浪漫情怀 是吧
What do you think Freddie sees in our Ada?
你觉得弗莱迪看上我们艾达哪点了
That's Freddie's business... No.
那是弗莱迪的事 不
No. I'll tell you what he sees.
不 我来告诉你答案
He sees machine guns, and rifles, and ammunition,
他看上的是机枪 来福枪 军火
and some glorious revolution.
和什么狗屁的光荣革命
What is it you really don't like about Freddie?
你究竟不喜欢弗莱迪哪点
She'll have no life with a man on the run.
她跟着亡命徒是不会幸福的
If you can't see that,
如果你看不明白这一点
you can't see much.
你就很难看清一切的事
Damn them for what they did to you in France.
该死的 他们在法国究竟对你做了什么
Tell Ada Freddie went to America.
告诉艾达 弗莱迪去美国了
Or Russia.
或者俄罗斯也行
Polly, it would do no good for Ada
波莉 让艾达一个人把孩子生下来
to bring a baby into the world alone.
对她没有任何好处
Pol, listen.
波莉 听我说
The truth is you would have hit me with that thing
事实上 你之所以没用那个东西打我
if it weren't for the fact that you know I'm right.
就因为你心里很清楚我说的是对的
I thought I heard someone knocking.
我好像听到有人敲门
Couldn't get back to sleep.
然后就睡不着了
The longer you leave it...
你拖得越久
the worse it gets.
结果就越糟糕
Believe me...
相信我
I know.
我了解的
I was 16.
我当年才16岁
And I didn't dare tell anyone.
不敢告诉任何人
Polly, Freddie will come back...
波莉 弗莱迪会回来的
In the end I did it myself.
最后是我自己下的手
I did it to myself...
我亲手打掉了孩子
and I almost died.
我差点就死了
And he didn't come back.
他没回来
They don't. Why should they?
他们都不会回来的 他们干嘛要回来
You know the words.
你知道人们会怎么说
You're a whore,
你是个婊子
the baby's a bastard...
孩子是私生子
but there's no word for the man who doesn't come back.
但远走高飞的男人却不会受到谴责
One day...
总有一天
on your wedding day...
在你的婚礼上
you'll have a good man on your arm...
你会手挽着一个好男人
and you'll say, "Polly...
然后你会说 "波莉
Thank you for common sense."
谢谢你当时点醒我" "
This woman is in Cardiff.
卡迪夫那边有个女人
We'll take the train tomorrow.
我们明天坐火车去找她
Go to the castle afterwards for a treat.
事后去城堡玩玩
I chose this place because it is outside both our jurisdictions.
我选这个地方是因为这里在你我的辖区之外
Do you want tea?
你想喝茶吗
Inspector, I responded to your invitation
总督察 我应邀前来
because I want us to understand each other.
是为了达成共识
I am a businessman.
我是个生意人
I want to make my business successful.
我希望我的生意兴隆
And I want my city to run peacefully.
而我希望我的城市和平安宁
Well, if the city is peaceful, business can thrive.
只有城市和平 生意才能兴旺
So we are on the same side?
这么说我们目标一致
I think perhaps we could be.
我觉得或许是的
How can we be on the same side when I see things like this?
但有这种东西存在 我们怎么达成一致
My men found this
我的人在一个
in the bedroom of a known communist.
共产主义分子的卧室里找到的
It has your sister's name on it.
上面有你妹妹的名字
It was obvious she had been sleeping in his bed.
很明显她和他同床了
Are you also in bed with the communists,
你和共产主义分子也同床共梦吗
Mr Shelby?
谢尔比先生
I do not share their fantasy.
我不相信他们的白日梦
And, as for my sister, I have already dealt with the situation.
至于我妹妹的事 我已经处理好了
Freddie Thorne is at the very top of my list.
我名单上的第一个人就是弗莱迪·索恩
So cross him off.
划掉他吧
He won't be returning to the city.
他不会再回这个城市了
I'll make him part of our deal.
我把他纳入我们的交易条件
What "Deal"?
什么"交易"
You and your Specials will leave my businesses alone from now on.
你和你的特派员今后不得干涉我的生意
No more raids into our territory, no more smashing up pubs
不准搜查我们的地盘 不准砸我们的酒吧
and no more lifting my runners.
不准查缴我的走私船
You will turn a blind eye to all my gambling operations.
你必须无视我所有的赌博活动
Also, I am planning an expansion.
而且我准备扩张
Onto the racetracks.
进军赌马生意
I intend to do business with Billy Kimber.
我准备和比利·肯波合作
He runs most of the legal track side betting outside of London.
他经营着伦敦以外大部分的合法赌马
He has policemen on his payroll.
他在警队有人
I want you to put in a word
我要你帮我
with the Chief Inspector Gloucestershire
给格洛斯特郡的总督察传句话
that his men should leave me alone when I make my move.
让他不要干涉我的行动
Forgive me.
抱歉
I don't seem to have a pen
我没带笔
to write down this rather long list of demands.
记不下这么多要求
And what do I get in return?
我能得到什么好处
I have what you're looking for.
我有你在找的东西
I have the guns.
那些枪在我手上
What guns?
什么枪
I'm not here to play games... Wait, wait.
我不是来玩游戏的 留步
Lewis machine guns,
25挺刘易斯机枪 25
carbines, 10,000 rounds of ammunition
50把半自动步枪 10000盒弹药 50
all in a crate bound for Libya,
全装在板条箱里 准备送往利比亚
stolen from the BSA factory proofing bay.
从伯明翰轻兵器工厂的打样车间被偷
I'm guessing they sent you to Birmingham to get those guns back.
我猜他们派你来伯明翰是为了找回那些枪
Well, it's me that has them.
枪在我这里
I have left word with men I trust
我已给信任的人交代过
that if I am taken into police custody for whatever reason,
如果我因某种原因被警察拘禁
those guns will be shipped to Liverpool.
那些枪将被载至利物浦
From there they will be sent directly to Belfast
然后直接运到贝尔法斯特
and sold to the Irish Republican Army.
卖给爱尔兰共和军
All your good work in Ireland would be undone.
你们在爱尔兰的努力将化为乌有
Each stolen weapon is numbered and marked.
被偷的枪支上都有序列号和标记
If I sell them to the IRA, it won't be long
如果我卖给爱尔兰共和军 要不了多久
before Mr Churchill finds out.
丘吉尔先生就会发现
I imagine you got into enough trouble over
我想光是焚烧国王画像的事
the burning of the King's photographs.
已经让你焦头烂额了吧
That was just a taster.
那只是小试牛刀
If those guns reach Belfast,
如果那些枪抵达了贝尔法斯特
your life in the force is over.
你的警界生涯就结束了
When I have achieved what I have set out to achieve,
当我达到自己的目的后
I will let you know where to find the guns.
我会告诉你枪藏在哪
You'll be a hero. You'll probably get a medal.
你会成为英雄 说不定会获得勋章
I'm a fair man.
我做事公允
It's a fair offer.
这个提议也很公平
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
I need an answer.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表