剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
When I've achieved what I set out to achieve
当我达到自己的目的后
I'll let you know where to find the guns.
我会告诉你枪藏在哪
So what shall I do?
我该怎么做
Get close to him. Find out where those guns are hidden.
接近他 查出枪藏在哪里
Raise a hand if you want to strike!
想要罢工的人 举起手来
Freddie Thorne is at the very top of my list.
我名单上的第一个人就是弗莱迪·索恩
Well, cross him off. I'll make him part of our deal.
划掉他吧 我把他纳入我们的交易条件
To hell with them.
让他们去死吧
The more they try to stop us, the madder I'll be.
他们越是想阻碍我们 我就会越疯狂
Times like these, a communist in the family is bad for business.
这年头 家里有个共产主义分子会影响生意
You have to leave the city.
你必须离开这里
You are also at war with the Lees, Mr Kimber, am I right?
你也在和他们交战 对吧 肯波先生
Together we can beat them. Divided, maybe not.
我们合力可以打垮他们 但分而作战 就不一定了
God, he's getting big now.
天啊 他越长越大了
Do you still love me even though I am fat? No.
我长肥了 你还依然爱我吗 不会
Not at all?
一点不爱吗
You married me, now you're stuck with me.
你娶了我 你别想甩掉我了
So, how was London?
伦敦怎么样
It's crackling with revolution.
革命之火处处燃起
The Poplar docks are on strike.
白杨码头的人正在罢工
Did our friends give us what we asked for?
我们的朋友们给了我们想要的东西吗
How much? 200 pounds.
多少 200英镑
Who did you meet?
你跟谁见面了
An attache from the Russian embassy.
俄国大使馆的一个随员
In a Chinese restaurant.
在中餐厅见的面
Our revolution is international.
我们的革命是国际化的
And it grows by the day.
而且它日益发展壮大
Jeremiah, Jeremiah... What do you see?
贾玛尔 贾玛尔 你看见什么了
Your sister and Freddie got back this morning.
你妹妹和弗莱迪今早回来了
I tried following them...
我试图跟踪他们
but Freddie's so good at getting away.
但弗莱迪太擅长潜藏躲避了
He's like a fish.
他就像鱼一样狡猾
Right, well, keep fishing, eh?
好吧 你要继续捕鱼 明白吗
Last bets now! Don't spend your rent money, Charlie!
最后下注了 别把房租都赌上了 查理
That's your starters, gentlemen.
开始发令了 先生们
No more bets.
不能再下注了
I was here on time. Finished.
我准时赶到了 已经结束了
I've had a tip off, I need this bet.
我搞到内部消息了 我必须下注
The race has started. Please.
比赛已经开始了 求你了
No!
不行
Fine.
行吧
Get rid of him.
把他赶出去
We said, "No", now get out!
我们说了不行 滚出去
All right. All right, I'm off. I'm off.
好吧 行 我走 我走
Night, lads. See you tomorrow.
再见 兄弟 明天见
It's a good day.
今天不错
Where's John?
约翰去哪儿了
John is in the Garrison.
约翰去加里森酒吧了
He says he wants a meeting about a family matter.
他说他想开个会讨论家事
After he's said his piece
等他说完了
he'll come back and take his place with Scudboat.
他就会回来顶替斯卡德伯特的
Scudboat? John will be here in ten minutes.
斯卡德伯特 约翰十分钟后就会回来
All right.
好的
Five.
5分钟
Wait.
等等
Good boy.
好孩子
John?
约翰
Put that down! Put that down!
把枪放下 把枪放下
This is for Cheltenham.
这是为报切尔滕纳姆之仇
We're just taking back what's ours.
我们只是拿回原本就属于我们的东西
There's money here. Search everywhere.
这里有钱 到处搜一遍
All right, John. There's only one right... No.
好了 约翰 现在只有一个...不
There's only one man guarding the house.
现在只有一个人守着赌马房
What's troubling you?
你遇到什么麻烦事了
Polly, you know what it's been like since Martha died.
波莉 你也知道玛莎死后我家里的情况
God takes the best first.
好人不长命
The truth is, my kids have been running bloody rings around me.
事实上 我的孩子们整天都在我身边晃悠
Running barefoot with the dogs until all hours.
赤着脚 整天牵着狗乱跑
Pol, give him ten bob, some new shoes.
波莉 给他十先令 买些新鞋
Is that it, John?
是想要这些吗 约翰
Tommy, we'd be better doing this without you.
汤米 你最好不要插嘴这事
Now, what's your point?
你到底想说什么
What the kids need is a mother.
孩子们需要的是一个母亲
So, that's why I'm getting married.
所以我要再婚了
Does this poor girl know you're going to marry her
那个可怜的姑娘知道你要娶她吗
or are you going to spring it on her all of a sudden?
还是你打算突然地要求和她结婚
I've already proposed and she said "Yes".
我已经求过婚了 她也答应了
I think there's a shell about to land and go bang.
我看就像一个炸药筒要落地爆炸了
It's, er... It's Lizzie Stark.
她叫 莉兹·斯塔克
John, Lizzie Stark's a strong woman
约翰 莉兹·斯塔克是个强大的女人
and I am sure she provides a fine service for her customers.
我敢说她一定把客人们都"服务"得很好
I WON'T hear the word.
我不想听那个词
Understand? Do not use that word.
明白吗 不要用那个词
What word is that, John?
哪个词啊 约翰
You know what word that is.
你心里清楚是哪个词
Everybody bloody knows...
大家都他妈知道
Everybody can go to hell...
那大家都可以去死了
Whore"? That word? Or "Prostitute"?
"婊子" 是这个词吗 还是"妓女" "
How about that one?
那个词如何
Right, I want it known...
好吧 我要让大家知道
if anyone calls her a "Whore" Again,
如果谁再敢叫她"婊子"
I will push the barrel of my revolver down their throats
我就把左轮手枪的枪管伸进他们的喉咙
and blow the word back down into their hearts.
把从他们口中说出的话再打回去
Men and their cocks never cease to amaze me.
男人和男人的鸡巴总引我发笑
John, Lizzie Stark never did a day's work vertical.
约翰 莉兹·斯塔克都没站着干过活
She's changed. All right. People change.
她改了 明白吗 人是会改变的
Like wi wi with religion.
就跟 宗 宗教信仰一样
Oh, Lizzie Stark has got religion, eh?
莉兹也有宗教信仰是吗
No, no, she doesn't have religion. But...
不 不 她没有宗教信仰 但
Well, she loves me.
她爱我
Now, listen, Tommy. I won't do it without your blessing.
听着 汤米 没有你的祝福 我是不会娶她的
But of all the people in the world...
但在世上所有人当中
I want you to see it...as brave.
我希望你把这视作 勇敢的行为
It's brave all right.
是真够勇敢的
Brave" is going where no man has gone before.
勇敢的意思是开创无人做过的伟业 "
With Lizzy Stark, John,
至于莉兹·斯塔克 约翰
that is really not what you'll be doing.
那真的算不上什么勇敢
Listen, Tommy. Welcome her to the family.
听着 汤米 欢迎她加入我们的家庭
As someone who's had a hard life.
她此前人生坎坷受尽欺凌
All right? Because, I need someone.
好吗 因为 我需要有个人陪在我身边
All right, the kids need someone.
孩子们需要有个人来陪伴他们
Tommy! We've been done over!
汤米 我们被洗劫了
What?
什么
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
What the bloody hell happened here?
到底他妈的发生什么事了
The Lees. All of them.
李氏家族的人 全来了
Cousins, nephews, even the bastards.
表亲 侄子 私生子都来了
They've taken anything they can lay their hands on.
他们拿走了一切可以拿走的东西
Four cash boxes.
4个现金钱箱
They left these....
他们丢下了这些
Wire cutters. Why would they leave wire cutters?
钢丝钳 他们为什么要留下钢丝钳
Nobody move.
大家都别动
I think our friends are playing the game.
我觉得我们的朋友们在玩游戏
What game? Aunt Pol. Don't touch anything.
什么游戏 波莉阿姨 别碰任何东西
Erasmus Lee was in France.
伊拉兹马斯·李曾去过法国
Shit.
该死
When we gave up ground to the Germans...
当我们撤退 把土地让给德军时
We'd leave behind booby traps, set up with wires.
我们会留下陷阱 用钢丝来触发
And we'd leave wire cutters as part of the joke.
我们会同时留下钢丝钳 算是开个玩笑
Somewhere in here there's a hand grenade... Holy Jesus.
这里某个地方有个手榴弹 老天啊
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表