剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表
I did it the same way Superman did,
趁镜头没拍到时 并且也不怎么解释
off camera and without much explanation.
你叫克拉珀把我放进来是为了救我
You told Clappers to put me in here to save me,
即便是在他告诉你我是你孩子的爹之后?
even after he told you I was your kid's father?
你以为我是个笨蛋吗?
You think I'm an idiot?
我见到小菲兹的第一眼时就知道他是你儿子了
I knew Junior was yours the second I saw him.
也就是那一刻 我决定了无论如何 他都是我的儿子
That was also the exact moment I knew he would be my son, no matter what.
那你不生气?
So you're not mad?
噢 我怎么可能生你的气呢?
Oh, how could I stay mad at you?
你是我孩子他爹
You're my baby-daddy.
菲兹杰罗 既然我的睾丸已经恢复正常了
Fitzgerald, since my testicles have been restored,
我愿意原谅你 把一切都忘记
well, I'm willing to forgive and forget.
现在 我终于能找回我的家人了
Now, I can get my family back.
上帝保佑 我们每一个人
God bless us, every one.
(婚礼)
他们到底跑哪儿去了?
Where the hell are they?
局长!
Chief! Chief!
局长 我终于查明ISIS在策划什么了
Chief, I finally found out what ISIS is planning.
他们打算炸掉一栋建筑 - 真棒 达斯提 是哪一栋?
They're gonna blow up a building. - Great, Dusty. Which one?
这一栋 - 不好 什么时候?
This one. - Oh shit. When?
让我查查他们给我的钟
Let me check the clock they gave me.
两分钟
Two minutes.
很抱歉 我们刚才在玩真心话大冒险 现在我好后悔我选了大冒险
Sorry. We was playing truth or dare, and now I regret picking dare.
嘿 阿哈迈德
Hey, Ahmad.
那是我朋友
That's my friend.
吉娜贾巴斯基 你是否愿意让凯文克劳福德成为你的丈夫?
Do you, Gina Jabowski, take Kevin Crawford to be your husband?
我愿意 - 凯文克劳福 你是否愿意
I do. - And do you, Kevin Crawford,
让吉娜贾巴斯基成为你的妻子?
take Gina Jabowski to be your wife?
我愿…
I d--
对不起 我最好接一下
Sorry, I better take it.
这是头一回有人给我打电♥话♥
This is the first time anyone's ever called me.
凯文 ISIS来了! 他们要把我们全炸到地狱去!
Kevin, ISIS is here! They're gonna blow us to Hell!
我的天! 我们得去救他们!
Oh my God! We've gotta help them!
达斯提 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么啊?
Dusty, what the hell are you doing?
我压力大所以吃东西
I'm stress eating,
可我就只能找到这个塞在我背心口袋里的灰软糖
and all I can find is this gray fudge stuffed into my vest pocket.
那是C4 你个笨蛋!
That's C-4, you idiot!
这C4软糖味道像屎一样
Well, C-4 fudge tastes like shit.
而这块蛋糕味道像屁一样 这钱花得太值了
And this cake tastes like farts, and worth every penny.
兰德尔 如果我们真的要死
Randall, if we have to die,
至少我们能紧紧相拥 直到最后一丝呼吸
at least we can hold each other in our last breath.
不 亲爱的 那样太基了
No, sweetie, that'd be gay.
如果我要死 我一定要战斗到死
If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die fighting.
糟糕!
Oh shit! Fuck!
朗普尔曼?
Ron Perlman?
没错
That right.
朗普尔曼受够了整天被《天堂镇警局》嘲笑
Ron Perlman sick of being butt of Paradise PD joke.
所以你就加入了ISIS?
So you're a member of ISIS?
对 但是另一个ISIS
Yes, but different ISIS.
不是让犹太人砰砰的ISIS
Not make Jew go boom-boom ISIS.
这个ISIS的全称是…
This ISIS stand for…
“受辱名人国际协会”
International Society of Insulted "Selebrities."
呃 可是“名人”是C开头的啊
Yeah, but celebrity starts with a C.
不 朗普尔曼很确定那是S开头的
No, Ron Perlman pretty sure it start with S,
比如“芹菜”和“翼指龙”
like "celery" or "pterodactyl."
我们都是被你们这个傻♥逼♥剧嘲笑的名人
We're all celebrities your stupid show has made fun of.
你们说我在我的飞艇上干了些奇怪的性行为
Y'all said I did weird sex stuff on my blimp.
这绝对是谎言
That's a damn lie.
我只在杰弗里爱泼斯坦的飞艇上干过奇怪的性行为
I did weird sex stuff on Jeffrey Epstein's blimp.
我可不是一只乌龟
And I'm not a turtle.
我是一只陆龟
I'm a tortoise.
你说我穿得像流浪汉一样 还喝古龙水
You said I dress like a hobo and drink cologne.
我只是想过来说声…
I'm just here to say
你说得太对了
you nailed it.
我们是不可能硬打进去的
We'll never be able to fight our way in there.
我们不可以
We can't,
但以前的吉娜可以
but the old Gina can.
你什么意思?
What are you saying?
你必须朝我的脑子里打进一颗子弹才行
You need to put a bullet in my brain.
不 这样太危险了
No. No, it's too risky.
而且就算成功了 我们俩就不能在一起了
And-- and even if it works, it means we can't be together.
凯文 我想跟你在一起的愿望超越世间的所有事
Kevin, I wanna be with you more than anything,
但我们的朋友和家人马上要死了
but our friends and families are about to die,
而只有她能拯救他们
and she's the only one who can save them.
我爱你 吉娜
I love you, Gina.
我的天呐! 她简直是个十倍强的吉娜
Holy shit! She's like Gina times ten!
你能回来真是太棒了 吉娜!
It's great to have you back, Gina!
去你♥妈♥的♥! 我好不容易幸福了
Fuck that! I was happy.
吉娜 住手!
Gina, stop!
你会杀了他的
You're gonna kill him!
我的天
Oh! Oh my…
不妙! - 吉娜!
Oh no! - Gina!
我们还有一个麻烦
We still got a problem.
这玩意很快就要爆♥炸♥了 倒数三、二、一…
This thing's about to blow up in three, two, one…
达斯提 你拯救了我们!
Dusty, you saved us!
你把C4全吃完了 你这个小胖英雄!
You ate all the C-4, you fat little hero!
拆弹小组 把这个小胖英雄给引爆了
Bomb squad, detonate this fat little hero.
吉娜 快接电♥话♥ 我们能有办法的
Gina, answer your phone. We can work this out.
儿子 没用了 吉娜已经完全兽化了
Son, it's no use. Gina's gone full beast,
就像朗普尔曼去店里骑的东西一样
like the kind Ron Perlman rides to the grocery store.
还是比成人动画台的一般垃圾要好
Still better than half the shit on Adult Swim.
请来一声“昂噶邦噶”吧?
Can I get the "unga bunga"?
有吉娜的消息吗?
Any update on Gina?
依旧没踪影 我不知道她还会不会回家来了
Still missing. I don't know if she'll ever come home.
早上好呀 各位! 大家好!
♪ Good morning, everybody! Hey, y'all. ♪
达斯提? 你怎么可能还活着? - 当然!
Dusty? How the hell are you still alive? - Easy!
赶在拆弹小队引爆我之前
Before the bomb squad could detonate me,
我靠自己就把这个爆♥炸♥情况给解决了
I defused the situation myself
我在赌场的厕所里拉了一大泡C4软糖屎
by taking a big ol' C-4 fudge dump in the casino bathroom.
喂逼马拉这是怎么了?
What the hell is happening to Twatemala?
多比!
Dobby! Dobby!
我在此宣布天堂镇正式完成重建
I hereby declare Paradise officially rebuilt!
噢 去他妈的!
Oh, fuck that!
多比 你还活着!
Dobby, you're alive!
还变成了一只大怪兽!
And a giant monster!
肯定是核爆♥炸♥让他产生了变异 他要把整座镇毁掉了!
The nuclear blast must have mutated him. He's gonna destroy the town!
这个吃逼的混♥蛋♥把傻傻乡巴佬给踩扁了!
That twatsucker just smashed Goopy Goobers!
真是个鸡♥巴♥!
What a dick!
可不是嘛!
Tell me about it!
多比!
Dobby!
兰德尔! 我的羊水破了!
Randall! My water just broke!
而且我们还是没有甜甜圈!
And we're still out of doughnuts!
兰德尔 想想办法!
Randall, do something!
别担心 包在我身上
Don't worry. I got this.
多比!
Dobby!
音乐开响点!
♪ Pump up the jam! ♪
开响点
♪ Pump it up! ♪
用你的双脚跺地面
♪ While your feet are stompin' ♪
让这音乐动次打次
♪ And the jam is pumpin' ♪
抬头看看 观众都在跳跃
♪ Look ahead, the crowd is jumpin'! ♪
音乐再开响一点
♪ Pump it up a little more ♪
让整个派对都下到舞池来
♪ Get the party going on the dance floor! ♪
因为这便是我们狂欢的地点
♪ See, 'cause that's where the party's at ♪
你到底有多淘气你也将发觉
♪ And you'll find out if you're too bad ♪
真棒 你让他跳起舞来了 嗯 这完全没解决任何问题
Oh, great, you made him dance, yeah, and that's solved absolutely nothing.
我不想要 找个地方睡觉
♪ I don't want a place to stay ♪
今晚就请你 在舞池里扭起屁♥股♥来
♪ Get your booty on the floor tonight ♪
让我乐一乐
♪ Make my day ♪
我不想要 找个地方睡觉
♪ I don't want a place to stay ♪
今晚就请你 在舞池里扭起屁♥股♥来
♪ Get your booty on the floor tonight ♪
让我乐一乐
♪ Make my day ♪
剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表