剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
but there is no way.
但是不可能
Hear me?
听到了吗
No way that I'm ever going to be your bitch.
我不可能当你的婊♥子♥
Miguel...
米格尔
dumpling...
心肝儿
I don't want you to be my bitch.
我不想让你当我的婊♥子♥
I have a little confession.
我要向你坦白
I'm a virgin.
我是处♥男♥
That's right.
是真的
I've never had sex with men, women,
我从没做过爱 无论是跟男人 还是女人
fish or fowl.
还是任何别的
Now, you're thinking, "I've heard about the orgies."
你在想 "我听过你的放荡形骸"
At my clubs, yes,
我夜店里 是的
my home, quite a scene...
我家里 场面惊人
but I myself never indulge.
但我自己从未放纵
I provide a pleasurable environment...
我管提供娱乐的场所
the necessary ambrosia.
必要的美食
Then I let nature take its course.
然后我让本能占据一切
And I watch.
我看着
Lights out!
熄灯
So, I don't want to fuck you.
所以我不想操你
That would be too common.
那太低级了
No, Miguel Alvarez...
不 米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
I want to be you.
我想成为你
You want to be me, huh?
你想成为我啊
You know what?
你知道吗
You're welcome to it.
非常欢迎
I'm so tired.
我太累了
I'm tired of trying.
我厌倦了努力
I'm tired of the walls,
我厌倦了禁闭
the lies.
谎言
the fear.
恐惧
the death.
死亡
I'm so tired.
我太累了
You got one of those D-tabs?
你还有D丸吗
You want to party, baby?
想狂欢吗 宝贝
You want to party, baby?
想狂欢吗 宝贝
Keep them D-tabs running.
让D丸发威吧
Here's a story and it's true.
讲个故事 真实的故事
The Oregon Legislature passed a law
俄勒冈州州议会通过一项法令
authorizing the State DOC To charge inmates
授权州惩教局对囚犯收取
for costs associated with their imprisonment.
服刑期的管理费
We're talking such luxury items as medical care,
全都是奢侈的项目 例如医疗费
administrative expenditures, room and board,
行政管理费 食宿费
which they estimate costs $65.00 a day,
他们的估算是每名囚犯65美元一天
Or $25,000 a year per prisoner.
25000美元一年
Given that Oregon pays those incarcerated
而俄勒冈州支付给囚犯的工资
only $10.80 a week for work,
只有10.80美元一周
you could end up leaving prison in debt,
等出狱时已债台高筑
and then be forced to commit a crime, you know,
逼得你再次犯罪
in order to make restitution
好归还欠款
which, of course, could lead you back to prison
结果当然可能导致你又回到监狱
where you'd have to pay.
在里边继续付钱
I guess you'd call that a vicious circle.
我猜你会称之为恶性循环
Give it up, boys.
交吧 孩子
Sister Pete, this is Noel Behn
彼特修女 这位是诺埃尔·贝恩
from the Society For Prisoners' Rights.
囚犯人♥权♥组织的
Hello. Good to meet you, Sister.
你好 很高兴见到你 修女
Come on in.
请进
I asked Noel here to talk over the Lemuel Idzik case.
我请诺埃尔来谈莱缪尔·艾德克的案子
What's to talk about?
有什么好谈的
He confessed to the murder of Omar White,
他承认谋杀了奥马尔·怀特
and was sentenced to death.
已被宣判死刑了
I think the case should be reviewed by the Appeals Court.
我认为这案子应该上诉法庭重审
Why?
为什么
Idzik's lawyer slept through most of the trial
艾德克的律师审判时一直打盹
and the judge said nothing.
法官对此一言未发
Justice by assembly line.
流程化审判
And Idzik made no protest?
艾德克没提出抗♥议♥
The man's indifference to his own fate suggests
此人对自己命运的漠视正表明了
some sort of mental instability.
其精神不稳定
We'd like you to determine the extent.
我们希望你能衡量一下
Well, you know me,
你了解我
if there's a way to get somebody out of death row, I will find it.
只要有一线希望救人一命 我都会抓住
I wanted Omar White to exterminate me.
我想要奥马尔·怀特了断我
When he refused, I killed him,
他拒绝了 我杀了他
knowing I'd be sent here,
我知道会被关到这里
that the State would do what Omar wouldn't.
政♥府♥会替奥马尔下手
So, all of this is an elaborate way to commit suicide?
这么说这一切 都是为了自杀
You could say that.
可以这么说
Is that why you killed Kareem Said?
这是 你杀卡里穆·萨依德的原因吗
No.
不
That was revenge.
那是复仇
Revenge?
复仇
What did Kareem Said do to you?
卡里穆·萨依德怎么你了
Lemuel, clearly you have made a choice to die.
莱缪尔 你已决定去死了
Don't go to your grave without anyone understanding the reason.
不要带着无人知晓的原因进入坟墓
What did Kareem do to you
卡里穆怎么你了
that was so terrible?
竟如此恶劣
He bought me a cup of coffee...
他给我买♥♥了杯咖啡
at an outdoor cafe in Istanbul.
伊斯坦布尔的一间户外咖啡馆
That was before he'd converted to Islam.
那是在他皈依伊♥斯♥兰♥教之前
He was young, arrogant, brilliant.
他那时年青 自大 聪明
We had a casual conversation,
我们闲聊时
during which he told me about "Star-doom",
他跟我说起了"星球末日"
about... "Nightfall",
说起了"黑暗降临"
you know, about how the universe would end.
说起了"宇宙毁灭"
He was laughing about it.
他居然大加嘲笑
But his words...
他的话
cut into my heart.
刺伤了我的心
His words...
他的话
ravaged my soul!
蹂躏了我的灵魂
His words...
他的话
killed me!
杀死了我
And you killed him.
而你杀了他
A little bizarre, isn't it,
令人吃惊 是吧
how one man's chatty conversation, how one man's laughter
一个人的闲聊 一个人的嘲笑
can level someone else?
居然能摧毁另一个人
When he walked away from that table,
当他起身离开
he probably forgot about what we discussed.
他大概已经忘了我们谈过什么
He certainly forgot who I was.
肯定已经忘我是谁
It was a moment, you know, one of many for him.
那一会儿 对来微不足道
But for me it was the most significant moment of my life.
但对我 却是我生命中最重大的时刻
And I can't help think that by shooting Kareem Said,
我忍♥不住想 开枪打死卡里穆·萨依德
I kept myself from doing something far worse.
我可以控制往自己不做出坏得多的事
The death sentence of Lemuel Idzik,
莱缪尔·艾德克
convicted of killing a fellow inmate at the Oswald Correctional Facility,
因谋杀奥兹瓦尔德惩教所狱友被判死刑
was overturned today.
其死刑判决今天被推♥翻♥
What? Motherfucker!
什么 我♥操♥
Come in.
进来
Come in.
进来
Listen...
听着
I know you want to die.
我知道你想死
The irony is, in Em City you probably will...
讽刺的是 在翡翠城你可能会死
shanked, suffocated, OD'd.
被捅死 被扼死 吸毒过量死
You know, I was remembering at Leo Glynn's funeral
我在里昂·格林的葬礼上回忆起
why I built this place,
我为什么要建这地方
why I wanted to create a better life for these guys.
我为什么想为这些人创造更好的生活
It's because most likely
大概是因为
they'll never have any other kind of life.
他们从没机会有别的生活
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表