剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Each lives a life of their own choosing,
他们过着自己选择的生活
contributing as best they can to make a better world.
尽己所能 创造更美好的世界
My children are my pride
我的孩子是我的骄傲
because they make me proud.
因为他们让我自豪
So rather than use this classroom
所以与其用这个教室
as a place to plot your plans,
来策划阴谋
use it for a real purpose...
不如用它实现真正的目标
to learn.
学习
End of sermon.
说教结束
End of discussion.
谈话结束
Hey, stranger, haven't seen much of you lately.
陌生人 最近都没怎么看到你
You've been busy with the play... Yes.
你一直在忙着搞 是的
your boyfriend. Boyfriend?
你男朋友 男朋友
Jahfree Neema. I see you here, I see you there,
杰弗瑞·内玛 你们一会儿这 一会儿那
laughing and whispering.
一起大笑和私语
It's very sweet, very intimate. Ryan, come on.
多么甜蜜 多么亲热 瑞恩 拜托
What? You gonna tell me I'm imagining it,
怎么 你要告诉我是我想多了
that my eyes deceive me? No.
我的眼睛看错了吗 不
You asked me to be nice to the guy,
你让我对那家伙好点
I tried, he blew me off.
我试了 他一脚把我踹开
I know you think he's some sort of hotshot savior and all,
我知道你拿他当救世主什么的
but to me he's just another fuckin' wanker.
但对我来说 他也不过是个小人
You two enjoy yourselves.
你们俩享受去吧
Meanwhile, my little brother's gonna die.
还有 我弟弟快死了
Ryan. What?!
瑞恩 干嘛
Promise me you won't do anything to harm Jahfree.
答应我你不会做伤害杰弗瑞的事
Oh, gee, Ma,
天哪 妈
you really think I'm capable of something like that?
你真以为我能做出那种事吗
Neema,
内玛
we haven't had much of a chance to talk since you arrived...
你来之后我们也没机会好好谈谈
that's probably because we have nothing to say to each other.
那可能是因为我们没什么好谈的
Well, look, I know on the outside you and me,
我知道在外面时 你我之间
were never that friendly, but... Friendly?
不太友善 但是 友善
Redding, you are anathema to me.
瑞丁 你让我厌恶
See, there you go using them big words,
看 你又说这么严重的话
think you're going to curl me, but it don't.
认为你能伤到我 其实没有
For the past 30-something years,
在过去的三十年
you've been supplying the children of our community
你一直在向我们社区的孩子兜售
with lethal drugs
致命的毒品
while I have fought to keep those same children safe.
而我却一直在为这些孩子的安全而抗争
And now, because we both find ourselves in this clapshack,
现在 就因为我们同处在一个地方
you want to believe that we have a bond.
你就想让我相信 我们有交情
We don't. We do!
我们没有 我们有!
I've seen the error of my ways,
我已经意识到我的错误
and I'm trying to correct them.
正在努力改正
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
You know, Burr, that Neema,
伯 那个内玛
he's a pompous piece of shit, man.
他就是一坨屎
I say it's time he learns who's the boss around here.
我想得让他知道这里谁做主了
You want him dead, O'Reily?
你想他死吗 奥雷利
I wouldn't weep if he was.
他死了我都反正不带哭的
If you really want to do Neema some harm,
如果你真想教训内玛
tie him to your mother's crime.
借你母亲的手
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
You're a clever boy, you figure that one out.
你是个聪明人 自己想
Who's the hardest person of all to forgive?
所有人中最难宽恕的是谁
Oneself.
自己
The demons inside, they laugh at the thought.
内心的魔鬼 嘲笑着自己的想法
When you forgive some other guy,
当你宽恕别人时
he's not likely to turn you down, say, "fuck that."
他不太可能翻脸不认 说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
Tryin' to forgive yourself, though,
但试试宽恕自己
it's "fuck that" all the time.
总能听到那句"去你♥妈♥的♥"
10 years go by, you still can't let yourself off the hook.
十年过去 依然无法放过自己
15 years, 20, 40. You gonna take that grudge
十五年 二十年 四十年 你会将带着
against yourself to the grave?
对自己的怨恨进坟墓
You gonna carry it for eternity?
你要终生背负吗
Agent Taylor,
泰勒探员
are you here to visit me? Fuck you, Keller.
你是来看我的吗 去你♥妈♥的♥ 凯勒
G-man,
联调局探员
don't get grumpy.
别那么暴躁
You're the one who made the deal with Heekin.
跟希金做交易的是你
You're the one who got him to fib.
让他撒谎的是你
He saw you dump the body.
他看见你弃尸了
Wasn't it J. Edgar Hoover who said, "Cheaters never prosper"?
是约翰·埃德加·胡佛说的"骗子永远不会成功"吧
Careful there, sir.
谨慎点儿 长官
You killed two other men, Keller,
你还杀了另两个人 凯勒
and I'm gonna get you for one of them.
我一定会抓住其中一个案子
Henry Stanton? I'm Tobias Beecher.
亨利斯·坦顿 我是托比亚斯·比彻
Siste Pete Marie suggested I come see you.
彼特·玛丽女士建议我过来见你
You're doing pro bono work, right? Yeah, that's right.
你是做公益的 是吧 对 没错
Helping the prisoners with legal shit and such.
在法律啥玩意儿上帮助囚犯
I hurt my back doing sanitation duty a few months ago.
我数月前通下水道时伤了背
Dr. Nathan told me not to do anything too strenuous.
内森医生告诉我 不能做剧烈运动
I told my CO's and they put me right back to work again
我告诉狱警了 但他们又让我回去工作
'cause they think I'm faking, but I'm not.
他们认为我是装的 可我不是
In fact, they give me harder work.
事实上 他们给了我更重的活
I complain to my unit manager, nothing changes.
我跟我们区的管理人投诉了 一点用没有
And the other day I screwed up my back again.
就在前几天 我又弄伤了我的背
Well, off the top of my head,
初步看来
it appears the CO's violated your rights
是狱警侵犯你的权利
under the Eighth Amendment... deliberate indifference.
根据第八修正案 这是故意漠视
Let me talk to Dr. Nathan, the officers involved,
我会跟内森医生 牵涉此事的警官
and Warden Glynn. Let me see what I can do.
还有典狱长格林谈谈 看看我们能做什么
Meanwhile, take it easy. Back injuries suck.
同时 放松点 背伤很难受
Thanks a lot, man.
太感谢了
Stanton is not lying, Leo.
坦顿没撒谎 里昂
I gave him the proper medical documentation three times.
我至少给他开了三次医学证明
Okay, the CO's screwed up. They will be reprimanded.
好的 狱警错了 他们会被严惩的
That's not good enough.
还不够
I've got a rock-solid case here, Warden.
这案子证据确凿 典狱官
If we go to court, I'll win. What do you want?
如果上法庭 我稳赢 你想怎么样
Full physical rehab for Stanton at the prison's expense,
监狱全额承担坦顿康复治疗的费用
and a guarantee that he'll be assigned light duty tasks.
保证以后坦顿的工作换轻松
Okay. And those two CO's fired.
好吧 解雇那两名狱警
Beecher. Gone, today.
比彻 让他们滚蛋 马上
The union will fight this. So let the union take the heat.
工会要反对的 那就让工会承担责任
All right, they're fired. I'm busy.
好吧 他们被解雇了 我很忙
You're good at this, Tobias. You ain't seen nothing yet.
你很擅长啊 托比亚斯 这都没什么
So how are you adjusting to life after death row?
离开死囚牢房♥后生活如何
I'm bored. Bored of the everyday,
我很无聊 每天都很无聊
bored with shaving, brushing my teeth,
无聊地刮胡子 刷牙
taking a shit, wiping my ass.
拉屎 擦屁♥股♥
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't think you're bored.
我认为你不是无聊
I think you miss Tobias.
我觉得你是想念托比亚斯
Well, he's turned into a real firebrand.
他是精力充沛
No sooner does he get my sentence overturned
一给我翻了案
than he's out taking on the case of some other jamoke.
就去接其他蠢货的案子了
He's found a lot of joy in helping others.
他以帮助别人为快乐
You might want to try the same thing.
你也应该试试
And how would I do that, sister? I'm not a lawyer.
我能怎么做呢 修女 我又不是律师
Who besides Beecher do you care about?
你除了比彻 还在乎谁
My ex-wives, I guess.
我前妻吧
Start there.
从这儿开始
You know something, sister, you just gave me a great idea.
修女 你刚给我出了个好主意
Thanks.
谢谢
Socks. Yeah, I know how you are.
袜子 是啊 我了解你
You wear them until they fall off your feet.
破到漏出脚趾了才肯换
Exactly.
没错
So what's the latest from the outside world?
外面的情况如何
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表