剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Strange, huh, that before hanging up
奇怪的是 在挂电♥话♥之前
we say, "Keep in touch",
我们会说 保持联♥系♥[接触]
when there's never any touch involved,
实际上根本从未"接触"
no contact.
从未联♥系♥
Just cables and frequencies.
只有电缆和频率
Still...
然而
to get an I-love-you call in the middle of a shitty day,
郁闷的午后接到一个倾诉"我爱你"的电♥话♥
that makes a cell phone seem miraculous.
让手♥机♥就像一个奇迹
By and large, things are off to a good start.
总体说来 开局不错
A few glitches, but nothing I didn't factor in.
有些小麻烦 但没什么大不了的
I confess, I'm the type who hangs up as soon
我承认 我这种人一听到是政♥治♥
as I smell a solicitation.
就挂电♥话♥
What percentage of these calls actually get people
这些电♥话♥里能有多少比例的人愿意
to donate to Senator Laken's campaign?
为拉根参议员的竞选捐款呢
Believe it or not, you only need a 1-2% success rate
信不信由你 只要有1-2%的成功率
for telemarketing to be effective.
电♥话♥营销就算高效了
2%?
2%
I like to do better. My numbers are hovering in the 5-6% range.
我希望更好 要达到5-6%
Your men are proving to be very effective.
你们的人蛮高效
Mrs. Howard? Yes.
霍华德夫人 是的
Good afternoon. I'm calling on behalf of the campaign
下午好 我打电♥话♥给您是为了
to re-elect Archibald Laken into the United States Senate.
阿奇博尔德·拉根竞选连任美国参议员
May I have a moment of your time?
能占用您一点时间吗
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Mr. Erickson, good afternoon, I'm calling on behalf of--
埃里克森先生 下午好 我打电♥话♥给您是
Mrs. Sharif, good afternoon.
谢里夫夫人 下午好
Persevere, Kenaniah, persevere.
坚持 肯南尼 坚持
Senator Laken's record has been outstanding,
拉根参议员的纪录非常良好
especially in regard to education,
特别是在教育
national security and anti-crime measures.
国♥家♥安♥全♥ 和反犯罪措施方面
How are the others holding up?
大家情况如何
We're sad...
我们很伤心
demoralized, you know.
士气低落
Kareem had made plans for us to start a book binding business,
卡里穆已经计划好让我们开展书籍装帧生意
and the preparations are in motion.
筹备也在进行之中
And the first book was supposed to be
第一本书就是
Augustus Hill's memoir?
奥格塔斯·希尔的回忆录
Well, you have to keep going, Zahir.
你必须继续下去 查希
In order to honor them both,
为了他们两个人
you have to galvanize your men to complete the task
你必须鼓励你的人完成
Said set for you.
萨依德留给你的任务
I tried to lead once before.
我以前试过要去领导
I failed.
失败了
You know, Said and I didn't always agree,
萨依德与我并非总是意见一致
but I know one thing,
但我知道一件事
this is the moment he would've trusted in Allah.
他此刻一定会相信真♥主♥安♥拉♥
I've spoken to the publisher of Hill's book.
我已经和希尔回忆录的出版商谈过了
He wants to go forward.
他希望我们继续
So, it's up to us to fulfill the promise,
所以 履行承诺
to achieve the vision of Minister Said.
实现萨依德阿訇的梦想 要靠我们了
But first, we must choose someone to lead.
但首先 我们必须选出领导者
I nominate Zahir Arif.
我提名查希·阿瑞夫
All in favor?
都同意吗
Yo, what'd you call me?
你管我叫什么
Yo, fuck you, you greasy old bitch.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个滑头的老婊♥子♥
Hey, Poet. What you think?
诗人 你以为呢
I don't know where 122 Wayne Street is? Think again, bitch.
我不知道韦恩街122号♥在哪儿吗 三思吧 婊♥子♥
What the fuck's wrong with you, son?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事 小子
Nah, she said she wasn't about to
她说她不会
give her credit card number to some strange spook.
把信♥用♥卡♥号♥码告诉个古怪的黑鬼
How the fuck she even know I was black?
她怎么知道我是黑人的
That's irrelevant.
这无关紧要
You hang up and calmly move on to the next call.
你只要挂掉电♥话♥ 平静去打下一个电♥话♥
No, man, fuck that. I ain't putting my pride on the line,
不 去他妈的 我才不要低三下四
so some bullshit senator can get re-elected.
为个扯蛋参议员竞选连任
Well, in that case, you're fired.
既然这样 你被开除了
What? You heard me.
什么 你听到了
Carry your lazy ass and that bad attitude off the premises!
收起你懒惰和恶劣的态度 滚出去
Move it. Fuck you, Burr.
快点 去你♥妈♥的♥ 伯
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, what the fuck you looking at?
你们他妈看什么
Get back to work.
回去工作
All of you!
全部
It's a good thing we got out now, yo.
我们都出来是好事
I'll tell you.
我告诉你们
Man, that telemarketing, man,
电♥话♥营销
that shit short the brain. Yo, no shit.
简直他妈脑子进水了 绝对的
I'll tell you, I got a plan, though.
我告诉你们 我倒有个计划
Yo, we're going to work for Arif.
我们去给阿瑞夫干活
McManus and the Sicilians
迈克麦纳斯和西西里人
will think we're done dealing, right?
会以为我们不碰毒品了 是吧
We lay low for a minute,
我们先低调一段时间
then we come back double-time
然后杀个回马枪
up underneath the radar without Burr.
甩掉伯继续偷偷做
Know what I mean? Yeah, son.
明白我的意思吗 明白 小子
Sounds like quite a crowd out there.
听起来外面有很多人
Yeah, I know.
是的
So, I spoke with Augustus' wife and the Hudack family.
我跟奥格塔斯的妻子及哈代克的家人谈过了
And everyone's willing to make a deal on the royalties,
他们都愿意就版税问题达成协议了
so, we can move forward. It's exciting.
我们可以继续了 真令人激动
Yeah, and terrifying.
是啊 也令人恐惧
Should we open the doors?
我们要开门吗
Nacim, close the door.
纳西姆 把门关上
Hold up for just another minute.
等一下
What you doing? Hold up.
你在干什么 等等
We need to pray. We need to pray.
我们要祈祷 我们要祈祷
Miss Coffo, I finished the book.
卡夫小姐 这书我看完了
That was fast. It was good, funny.
挺快啊 这书很好看 很有趣
Sit down and tell me what you liked about it and what you didn't.
坐下跟我说说 你喜欢哪里 又不喜欢哪里
I can't right now. I got some business to attend to.
现在不行 我有生意要做
Business? I'll come back tomorrow.
生意 我明天再来
In the meantime, can you find me another book?
在此期间 您能帮我再找本书吗
On baseball?
棒球的吗
Whatever, as long as it's funny and good.
随便 只要有趣好看就行
Bob, I'm a perfect mess. Hello, Stella.
鲍伯 我一团糟 你好 斯特拉
Today's the day I'm supposed to see Norma and I'm wavering.
今天我要见诺尔玛了 我有点摇摆不定
Don't waver, Agamemnon.
别摇摆 阿加门农
Put on a tie, some aftershave,
打好领带 擦点面霜
slick your hair back like you always do.
像平常一样把头发往后一梳
It's time Norma and I see each other for who we really are,
今天我和诺尔玛要坦诚相见
liver spots and all.
纤毫毕现
Why am I putting myself through this?
我为什么要让自己受这个罪
Because a part of you is in love,
因为你心里有她
and that's the part that matters.
她在你心里的份量很重
You've been reading too much poetry, Bob.
你诗读太多了 鲍伯
Love sucks, remember?
爱情很逊 记得吗
Hello.
你好
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Please, let's skip the pleasantries. We know why we're here.
拜托客套话省略吧 我们知道为什么来
I should just dive right into an explanation.
我只想要好好解释一下
After stranding me at the altar and then getting pregnant,
在婚礼上把我甩掉 人又怀了孕
yeah, I think that you should. Okay.
是的 我想你确实要 好的
Basically, I got stuck in that snowstorm
其实是 我在去婚礼的路上
on the way to our wedding.
被暴风雪困住了
As I sat there trapped, I had time to think.
被困期间 我一直在思考
All along, I had told myself
至始至终 我告诉自己
I could handle a marriage to a man in prison.
我可以接受和囚犯的婚姻
But sitting there, I had clarity for the first time
但坐在车里 我第一次清楚地意识到
about how hard it would really be.
这到底会有多么难
I used my cell phone to call Elliot.
我拿起手♥机♥打电♥话♥给埃利奥特
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表