剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Junk is the stuff that was once valuable to us,
垃圾 是指曾对我们有价值
but that we now have no use for.
但现在已无用的东西
Some junk is put away in storage in the hopes of possible reuse.
有些垃圾被放进储藏室 希望日后能有用
Some junk is discarded.
有些垃圾被丢弃了
Either way,
不管怎样
it's never really gone. It's only out of sight.
东西并没有消失 只是离开了视线
Junk is still and always somewhere.
垃圾依然存在 永远存在
Hill's book, man, he writes good.
希尔的书 他写得不错
Make me a little jealous.
我都有点嫉妒了
You got any tits? Nah, I'm all out.
有毒品吗 没了
Man, I ain't had a taste in so long,
好久没来一口了
I feel like I'm in rehab.
像进了康复中心
Yeah, we ain't got no income.
是啊 我们没收入了
The bookbinding business went bust.
书籍装帧的生意完蛋了
The wops block us from slinging.
意大利佬抢了我们的毒品生意
Something will come along. You sure?
会好的 你确定
I'm like old Billy Clinton, yo.
我就像比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
I live in a town called Hope.
住在"希望镇"上
Prisoner #03B563: Stanley Bukowski;
囚犯号♥码03B563 斯坦利·布可夫斯基
convicted January 16, 2003;
判刑日期 2003年1月16日
possession and distribution of illegal substances;
持有非法药品罪
sentence: 15 years; up for parole in 7.
刑期15年 7年不得假释
New guy. Got any tits?
新来的 有毒品吗
No man, I ain't into the hard stuff. All right. You got any weed?
不 我不碰那么烈的 好吧 那有大♥麻♥吗
There ain't nearly enough weed for the need in this fucking place.
这种鬼地方大♥麻♥不够啊
But I got a shipment coming in.
不过 我有批货来了
Better watch where you toke, cuz.
得选好地方抽 伙计
No no, no puffing involved.
不不 不用抽
Only eating.
用吃的
I got a shitload of very green,
我有一堆超爽
very kind pot brownies heading this way.
超纯的大♥麻♥布朗尼要到了
Thinking of starting a little industry,
考虑做点小生意
if you get my drift.
明白我意思吧
Well you see, Bukowski, what you need is partners,
你看 布可夫斯基 你需要搭档
or else certain people
否则有些人
will find out that you're stepping on their turf.
会发现你在他们的地盘上搞
We can make the trouble stay away.
我们可以帮你省掉麻烦
This is bullshit. He won't get them through inspection.
扯蛋 他的货不可能通过检查
He don't even know the right hacks.
他连负责的看守都不认识
Yeah, I got that all figured out, all right?
我都搞定了 知道吗
The pot is totally i-o-nized,
大♥麻♥已经彻底处理了
so it don't reek at all. Not even to the mutt's nose.
完全没气味 警犬也闻不出
The rest of the recipe I'm guarding like the Coke formula.
至于配方我会守得像可口可乐配料一样严
Suffice to say, the body buzz, oh, is kick ass.
只说一点就行 那种感觉 爽翻了
You know what? Double fudge, too,
知道吗 还是双层的
with extra thick icing for effect.
撒上了厚厚的糖霜应景
Stanley, you a genius.
斯坦利 你真是天才
What's up? I like that.
怎么样 我喜欢
Come on, man.
行啦 伙计
Mail call!
邮件到
That's all? Yeah.
就这些 是的
Bukowski, you got a box of brownies.
布可夫斯基 你有一盒布朗尼
Here you go, cuz.
拿去 伙计
Enjoy. Thank you.
好好享受 谢谢
Welcome back to "Sallycize."
欢迎回到《莎莉塑身》
We're gonna play some volleyball today, so get your balls out
我们今天要练一下抛球 把球掏出来吧
and make sure they're firm and round,
一定要又硬又圆
'cause we're gonna bounce them high.
因为要高高弹起
And side and up. That's right.
侧面 上面 没错
Keep your wrists stiff and stiff...
手腕用力 用力
This is the best "Miss Sally" ever.
史上最佳"莎莉小姐"秀
And stiff, jump, and stiff, jump. Good, everybody.
直 跳 直 跳 很好 各位
Jump. Work your arms, stiff, stiff and hard.
跳 手动起来 直 直 用力
Yeah, hard, pump it up!
对 用力 跳起来
Ganja brownies. Why didn't we think of that?
大♥麻♥布朗尼 我们怎么没想到
That punk is gonna suck off our profits.
那小子会吸走我们的利润
He could hurt us, that's for sure.
肯定会影响我们
That bastard needs a funeral.
那王八蛋得找副棺材了
Pena di morte.
死刑
There's definitely butter in there.
肯定加了黄油
Of course there's butter, Kenaniah, it's a brownie.
当然有黄油 肯南尼 这是布朗尼
What we're trying to do is figure out
我们是要弄清楚
Bukowski's secret ingredient.
布可夫斯基的秘密原料
Man, we can guess till we green.
我们爽死也猜不出
The only answer is get the recipe from Bukowski himself.
只能找布可夫斯基自己拿配方
Yeah, yeah, then we can unload his white ass.
是啊 是啊 然后我们就能摆脱他了
Look, you fucks better leave me alone or my Homeboys are gonna...
你们这些混♥蛋♥最好别碰我 否则我同乡帮的兄弟会
What, they're gonna come after us? Yeah.
怎么 找我们算账 是的
Call them, go ahead.
叫他们来啊 去啊
I feel like Custer.
我感觉像卡斯特将军
Come on, Custer, let's take a walk.
来吧 卡斯特 咱们走走
He's dead? I hear his face melted.
他死了 听说脸都烂了
There goes our latest enterprise.
我们的新事业也烂了
What you mean?
啥意思
We got Bukowski to spill the secret recipe, right?
我们从布可夫斯基嘴里撬出秘密配方了 是吧
Nah, I called in the specifics to my Cousin Malcolm,
不 我打电♥话♥给我表弟马尔科姆详细说了
told him to mix up a batch.
让他做了一批
He said the stuff is shit. Wait wait wait wait.
他说那是扯蛋 等等等等
Bukowski lied to us?
布可夫斯基骗了我们
Fuck, man, you can't trust anybody these days.
操 这年头谁都信不过啊
Man, I say it's the wops fault.
都怪那些意大利佬
Let's just go bust some heads, man.
我们去把他们头拧下来
Wait. I got a plan, and it all starts with Burr.
等等 我有主意了 要从伯入手
Burr.
伯
Burr, we want back in.
伯 我们想回来
Whatever you want, telemarketing, whichever.
你想做啥 电♥话♥营销 什么都行
For starters, say that again.
从头再说一遍
This time, on your knees.
这一次 跪下
You serious? Bend them!
真的吗 跪下
Bend down, man. Get down, man.
跪吧 跪下吧
Yo, we... we...
我们 我们
Shut the fuck up. I heard you the first time.
闭上你的鸟嘴 我第一次就听见了
Be there tomorrow morning ready to work them phones.
明早上班 准备打电♥话♥
Come on, man, just come on.
走吧 走吧
See, Burr, I knew you'd fill these desks again.
看吧 伯 我就知道能再招满人的
Yeah, well, I finally convinced my boys
是啊 我总算说服那些小子
to follow the straight and narrow.
走正道了
Okay, we're here.
好了 我们进来了
Now, you gonna tell me your big plan?
现在可以说说你的大计划了吧
Credit cards. Every time we take a order,
信♥用♥卡♥ 每次拿到订单
we steal the credit card numbers.
就偷记下卡♥号♥♥
My Cousin Malcolm, he can sell the list for major dough.
我表弟马尔科姆 可以拿去卖♥♥大钱
Cyber-slinging.
网络圈钱
I love it. All right, all right.
我喜欢 好了 好了
10 months ago divers swimming deep in the Pacific
十个月前 潜水员在太平洋深潜时
discovered two pieces of the PT109.
发现了两片PT109鱼雷艇的残骸
That's the boat JFK was commander of in World War II
该艇二战时由肯尼迪担任指挥官
when it was sunk by a Japanese destroyer.
后来被日本人的驱逐舰击沉
In the past they've also found the Titanic, the Hunley,
过去还曾发现泰坦尼克号♥ 汉利号♥潜艇
and hundreds of thousands of other ships lost at sea.
以及成千上万艘失事船只的残骸
Makes you wonder how much is down there.
不禁让人好奇下面还有多少
How badly have we littered the ocean floor?
我们向海底扔了多少垃圾
The best part is sea life adapts.
好在海底生物适应了
They take our naval junk and make it their own,
它们把我们的海底垃圾利用起来
make it their home.
利用成了自己的家
Rebadow, where's Stella? I need to talk to her.
里毕多 斯特拉在哪儿 我想找她谈谈
Today's the day of her lumpectomy.
她今天接受乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除手术
Oh God, yeah, I forgot.
天啊 我都忘了
Stella said she'd have her friend call as soon as she was out of danger.
斯特拉说她一脱离危险期 她朋友就会给电♥话♥我们
I'm sure she'll be fine.
肯定会没事的
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表