剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I don't exactly see why you are so self-righteous.
我真不明白你怎么还能自视良好
McManus, the man killed Said.
迈克麦纳斯 这个人杀了萨依德
I grant, all right, all right,
我承认 没错没错
you and the minister didn't always get along.
你跟阿訇并不总是情投意合
That's true, but we respected each other, most of the time.
没错 但是我们互相敬重 大多数时候
It's an insult to Kareem's memory, you bringing him here.
把他带进来 是对卡里穆羞辱
Just a few days ago you were beggin' me to let you see him.
就在几天前 你还求我让你见他
See him, but not to have to breathe the same foul air with him
见他 但不是要和他共呼吸
on a continuous basis and shit, damn! Omar, Omar!
关到猴年马月 奥马尔 奥马尔
I want your promise no harm will come to Idzik.
我要你保证不会动艾德克
Now swear to me. No!
快对我发誓 不!
Don't give me a reason to stick your ass back in solitary permanently!
别逼我把你永远关禁闭
Yeah, okay. Okay, okay, okay!
行 好好好
I won't hurt Idzik.
我不会动艾德克
Good. Now, I want you to meet him.
很好 你和他见个面
Lemuel Idzik, Omar White.
莱缪尔·艾德克 这位是奥马尔·怀特
Omar's gonna be your sponsor.
奥马尔是你的保护人
McManus only put us together to fuck with my head,
迈克麦纳斯把我俩放一起 就是为了折磨我
and maybe yours, too.
或许也是折磨你
Why would he do that?
为什么他要这么做
He's looking to kick my ass back to solitary, right?
他正想找机会把我关禁闭
So, he buddies us up and shit, man, you know,
他把我们硬栓在一起
knowing there's gonna be motherfuckin' trouble.
就他妈知道肯定会出乱子
Between us, why?
我们之间 为什么
Be... because I'm lookin' to whack you, man,
因 因为我要做了你
for whacking Said.
因为你做了萨依德
I see...
这样啊
perfect.
好极了
As the clock runs out,
大限将至
the hands of fate are applauding.
命运之手开始鼓掌
What... what the fuck's that supposed to mean?
啥 啥玩意儿
I asked to be placed in Em city
我要求搬到翡翠城
for one purpose
是为一个目的
and one purpose only.
只为一个目的
Yeah, what's that?
什么目的
To find someone to kill me.
找个人杀了我
Detective Tarnowski.
塔诺夫斯基警探
Hello, warden, it's a pleasure.
你好 典狱官 幸会
What can I do for you?
有什么能效劳的
I'm from homicide here,
我是凶案组的
replacing Detective McGorry on the Wilson Loewen case.
来接替迈克高瑞警探接手威尔逊·罗温被杀案
Replacing McGorry, why?
接替迈克高瑞警探 为什么
She was rotated out of the unit, happens all the time.
她被调职了 常有的事
Not in the middle of a major case.
不是在要案调查中途吧
A major case that, for all intents and purposes, is over.
那要案其实已经结了
Let's go to my office.
来我办公室吧
Willy Brandt confessed to the murder. What more do you need?
维利·勃兰特已经供认谋杀了 你还想怎么样
Brandt had no motive to assassinate Loewen, except money.
勃兰特杀死罗温的动机只有钱
Now, he admitted he was paid to do the crime by a CO, Adrian Johnson.
他已经承认自己是被狱警所雇 艾德里安·约翰逊
Did you interrogate him yet?
你审问过他吗
Not formally, but I talked to him
没正式审过 只找他谈过
and he's guilty.
是他干的
I want to find out why Johnson ordered the hit.
我想查清为什么约翰逊要雇人行凶
Come on, warden, the reasons are racial.
得了 典狱官 原因是种族仇恨
Loewen conspired to kill two little black girls back in the '60s.
罗温在60年代协助谋杀了两名黑人小姑娘
That would make any man angry.
谁都咽不下这口气
McGorry thought something else was going on.
迈克高瑞认为这里面有文章
Didn't you read her report?
你没看她的报告吗
Sure, sure, between you and the doorpost,
当然当然 私下说了吧
my lieutenant wants me to wrap this stinker up fast
我上司让我把这烂事儿马上处理掉
and that's what I intend to do.
我就打算这么干了
So, let's find this CO... Johnson.
所以我们去找到那个狱警 约翰逊
Yeah, and put this baby to bed.
对 搞定了事
Now, which way?
走哪边
Do you know a prisoner named Willy Brandt?
你认识一个叫维利·勃兰特的犯人吗
I know who he is. I don't know him personally.
我知道他是谁 但我不认识他
You never had any contact with him?
你跟他从没接触过
Maybe once or twice. You know the way shit flies around here.
也许有一两次 你知道那堆狗屁程序
How about Lionel Kelsch? Same thing.
那莱奈尔·克尔施呢 也一样
Did you ever meet Mayor Wilson Loewen,
你是否曾见过威尔逊·罗温市长
either before or after he was incarcerated in Oswald?
在他被关进奥兹瓦尔德之前或之后
Nope.
没有
Where were you the night he was killed?
他被杀那晚你在哪里
Home, in bed with my wife.
家里 跟老婆在床上
All right, officer, thank you very much.
好的 警官 非常感谢
I'll get back to work.
那我回去工作了
I'd hardly call that a comprehensive interview.
这可不是什么全面详谈
You got a problem with this guy, warden?
你对这人有意见吗 典狱官
No. Until now I considered him one of my top CO's.
不 我至今仍视他为出色的狱警
Then why would you be willing to take
那你怎么会宁可相信
the word of a convicted felon over his?
犯人的话 也不信他呢
I'd say Johnson is innocent.
我认为约翰逊是无辜的
Hello, Leo.
你好 里昂
Perry, thanks for coming by. Sit.
佩里 感谢前来 坐
You know, I'm just starting to use the internet,
你瞧 我刚开始学上网
starting to really see its potential.
开始发现其中的妙处
Leo, you said this was urgent.
里昂 你说情况紧急
I'm a busy fellow.
我很忙
I know you are.
我知道
Taking care of the governor, that's a big job.
照顾州长 绝对是个重活儿
Let's face it, Devlin is a needy man.
直说了吧 德夫林成天要人帮
But you have been amazing,
但你真是太出色了
cleaning up all of his messes, his indiscretions.
为他收拾烂摊子 擦屁♥股♥
What's this about?
到底什么事
I was just reviewing officer Adrian Johnson's file.
我刚看了艾德里安·约翰逊警官的档案
I noticed he attended the Middlesex Academy for boys.
我注意到他就读过米德尔塞克斯男子学院
Out of curiosity,
出于好奇
I went to their website where they list the alumni.
我去了他们的网站 看到同学录
You and he graduated the same year?
你和他是同年毕业
Actually, he was a senior when I was a freshman.
实际上 我去时他已经要毕业了
We suspect Johnson paid Brandt to whack the mayor.
我们怀疑是约翰逊付钱雇勃兰特杀死了市长
What?
什么
When the truth comes out, it could do real damage to you,
真♥相♥泄漏出去 可能会大大伤到你
to your career.
和你的仕途
"Guilt by association."
同谋罪
I don't believe that Adrian's connected to Loewen's murder,
我不相信艾德里安和罗温的被杀有关
but I appreciate your concern.
不过多谢你的关心
Well, I'd just hate to see a fine man like you
我只是讨厌看到你这样的才俊
take an unnecessary fall.
无端替人受过
What's up, Perry?
怎么了 佩里
There's something I need you to do.
有件事我需要你做
Kill Willy Brandtt? Yes.
杀了维利·勃兰特 是的
And Leo Glynn.
还有里昂·格林
The third leading cause of death in America is stroke,
美国第三大死因是中风
or as they like to call it these days, brain attack.
或者像以前所称的 脑疾发作
Serious. That's a real medical term.
真的 这真是个医学名词
But who the fuck among us ain't had their brain attacked?
可谁他妈没"脑疾发作"过呢
And had some part of themselves shut down, paralyzed,
某个部分忽然罢♥工♥了 瘫痪了
which forces us to keep on attacking back?
强迫我们不得不反♥攻♥回去
After Cutler died,
卡特勒死后
I started...
我开始
from my old ways, you know,
走回老路了
bullying people and waving my dick around.
为非作歹 仗势欺人
I've crossed a lot of lines in my life, sister.
我这辈子做了很多坏事 修女
But hurtin' my wife,
但是伤害我老婆
that was one line I never thought I'd cross.
我以为自己绝对做不出来
I always said I would never lay a hand on Liesel.
我总是说我绝不会对丽兹尔动手
You know, being in the hole
关禁闭期间
gave me time to really think about who I am and who I want to be.
我有了时间认真考虑我是谁 我想做哪种人
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表