剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I'm talking the latest in synthetics.
我说的是最新的合成品
You ever done destiny?
用过"命运"吗
D-tabs.
D丸
Like a 6-month Mardi Gras.
如同6个月的狂欢
I'm up for parole in a couple.
我马上要申请假释了
I'm gonna keep my record and my head clean.
得保持记录干净 脑子清净
I like you.
我喜欢你
You're smart.
你很聪明
You can be my numero dos.
你可以当我的副手
That's funny.
有意思
Of the drag queens?
变装皇后的副手
No.
不
I intend to run all of Em City.
我要控制翡翠城
You want Em City?
你要翡翠城
You gonna beat the wops? You gonna beat the niggers?
你要打败意大利佬 你要打败黑鬼
That's right.
没错
Taken one too many of them D-tabs, baby.
D丸嗑多了 宝贝
Trust me, Miguel,
相信我 米格尔
once the boys get their hands on this shit...
那群小子们碰过这玩意儿之后
every con in OZ will be mine.
奥兹所有的罪犯都会唯我是从
Junk is also classic slang for narcotics,
垃圾也是毒品的经典俚语
usually heroin.
通常指海♥洛♥因♥
The people using are junkies,
人们吸食垃圾[海♥洛♥因♥]
and as a result, lives can be destroyed.
结果 生活被毁
Junk bonds cause financial disaster.
垃圾债券导致金融危机
Junk food brings nutritional ruin.
垃圾食品导致营养失衡
Junk mail is just plain irritating.
垃圾邮件让人心浮气躁
Our lives are filled with dreck.
我们的生活中充满垃圾
But the hardest dreck of all to clear away
但最难清理的垃圾
is the one of our own making.
是我们自己造成的
Yood...
雅德
I'm gonna ask you again, and this time I want the truth.
我再问你最后一次 希望你说实话
Did you see who murdered Willy Brandt?
你看见谁杀了维利·勃兰特吗
No.
没
It happened right here. You were somewhere in the area.
人就死在这儿 你正好在场
How could you not have noticed?
怎么可能没看见
What I saw, I saw.
看见归看见
What I'll say is another matter.
说不说是另一回事
I could force you.
我可以强迫你
Warden,
典狱官
I'm smart enough to know that what happened here is a small thing
我脑子很清楚 知道这案子虽小如蝇
that's tied to the tail of a dragon.
牵扯到的却大如虎
My advice is to forget about who killed Willy Brandt
我的建议是 别管谁杀了维利·勃兰特
and who killed Mayor Loewen.
谁杀了罗温市长
Move on before that dragon comes out
免得把老虎拉了出来
and bites you in the ass.
咬你一口
Officer Johnson, what can I do for you today?
约翰逊警官 有什么可以效劳的吗
Another job. Jeez.
另一项任务 天啊
Last one, Lionel.
最后一次了 莱奈尔
That's what you said when I killed Willy Brandt.
上次你让我杀维利·勃兰特也是这么说的
Brandt was small potatoes compared to this.
勃兰特比起来是小巫见大巫
Yeah? Who?
是吗 谁呀
Jeez.
天啊
Guess what, I found out
你猜怎么着 我知道
who's getting the Correctional Officers Association's
谁将在今晚惩教警官协会晚宴上
lifetime achievement award at tonight's banquet.
获得终身成就奖了
For 34 years dedicated service, courage and calm,
34年的奉献 勇敢和冷静
the award goes to Leo Glynn.
获奖者是里昂·格林
Congratulations.
恭喜
No one deserves this recognition more than you.
没人比你更有资格拿奖
Yeah, right.
是啊
You know as well as I
你我心里都清楚
the only criterion for the lifetime achievement award is survival.
终身成就奖的唯一标准就是活着
We've gotta get you to loosened up for tonight.
你得先为今晚放松一下
I'm not gonna loosen up until I put Wilson Loewen's murderer behind bars.
不抓住杀害威尔逊·罗温的凶手我没法放松
Brandt murdered Loewen and now Brandt's dead.
勃兰特杀了罗温 现在勃兰特死了
He's dead because someone didn't want Brandt testifying
他死了是因为有人不想让勃兰特指证
as to who paid him to kill Loewen.
谁出钱雇他杀死了罗温
Leo, I need to ask you a couple of ques...
里昂 我得问你几个
Tim, come back here.
蒂姆 回来
Last time I wore this getup was...
我上次穿这身
was at your 40th birthday party.
是你40岁生日派对的时候
Jeez, thanks for reminding me, Sean.
天啊 真是多谢提醒 肖恩
I wasn't feeling lousy enough.
好像我感觉还不够惨似的
I was thinking of heading over, you know,
我想现在就过去
have a couple of belts before all the droning.
趁他们开始唧歪前 先喝上几杯
Rumor is Leo's gonna get the lifetime achievement award.
听说里昂会获得终身成就奖
Ceremony's in a half-hour, you know that, right?
还有半小时典礼就要开始了 你知道吧
Yup.
是啊
So, what's the problem?
那这是怎么了
Little Tim need help with his clip-on?
小蒂姆不会打领结吗
Come here.
来吧
I think there's gonna be trouble in Em City tonight.
我觉得今晚翡翠城会有麻烦
Sure, but no more than usual.
当然 哪天都有啊
Yeah, but, you know, maybe I should stay here
是啊 不过 我还是留下吧
just in case.
以防万一
Do you not want to go to the party?
你不想去参加派对吗
What the fuck do you think?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
I think you must really love your job
我想你要不就是太热爱工作了
or hate your boss.
要不就是太恨你老大了
Count!
点名
I'm gonna party.
我去派对了
98A498,
98A498
92M220,
92M220
97A413...
97A413
Listen, shouldn't we...
是不是
shouldn't we get the show on the road?
是不是可以开始了
Not without Leo.
里昂还没来
Yeah, where is he? I'll get him.
是啊 他在哪儿 我去找
You should slow down.
你慢点吧
Boy.
天啊
Leo?
里昂
Leo?
里昂
Leo?
里昂
Jesus.
天啊
Leo!
里昂
Officer, call code one!
警官 打一线
Turn off that music!
关掉音乐
Turn off that fucking music!
关掉他妈的音乐
Get that gurney here!
推轮床过来
Leo, can you hear me?
里昂 能听见我吗
I can't feel his pulse.
没有脉搏了
Oh my God, he's dead.
上帝啊 他死了
You know how to get out of any labyrinth?
你知道怎么走出迷宫吗
No, Tim, I don't.
不 蒂姆 我不知道
Well, the second that you go in,
一走进迷宫
you just put your hand on the wall
就把一只手贴在墙上
and then you walk.
然后走
And as long as you keep your hand on the wall,
只要手一直贴在墙上
you'll get out.
就能走出去
But this maze,
但这座迷宫
the one that I designed, it doesn't have any walls.
我设计的迷宫没有墙
I don't understand why
我不知道为什么
you and Leo being together bothered me so much.
看到你和里昂在一起就心烦意乱
I mean, the whole point of our divorce
我们离婚就是为了
is so we could both be happy, right?
彼此能幸福 对吧
Now neither of us is.
现在我们都不幸福
You know what I miss most about being married to you?
知道我最怀念我们婚姻中的哪一点吗
You always knew how to comfort me.
你总能安慰我
I loved him so much.
我真的很爱他
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表