剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
The power of music. Weather a concerto or ballad or rap,
音乐的力量 无论是协奏 民谣 还是饶舌
music stimulates us.
音乐能感染我们
Yeah, it stimulates us.
是的 能感染我们
William Shakespeare said, "if music be the food of love, play on."
威廉·莎士比亚说 音乐是爱之食粮 演奏吧
Hey! You're supposed to be having a farewell conversation.
你们互诉惜别之情就得了
Use your lips for talking.
分开嘴巴说话
Asshole. You girls got one minute.
混球儿 姑娘们还有一分钟
Hey, asshole.
混球儿
Chris, come on. Forget about him.
克里斯 算了 别管他
There's a lot I want to say before I go.
我走之前有好多话想对你说
Look, I've gotta tell ya,
我要告诉你
I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around the reality of you being paroled.
我这段时间满脑子都是你要被假释的事情
Trust me,
相信我
I won't fully comprehend it until I'm sipping my first martini.
喝到第一杯马提尼之前我都不能确定这是真的
Toby, I'm...I'm...
托比 我 我
What?
怎么了
I'm glad...
我很高兴
you're finally going to get some time to spend with your kids.
你终于有时候陪你的孩子了
Come on. What's really on your mind?
得了 到底是怎么回事
Don't forget me.
别忘记我
Never.
永远不会
And now that I'm out, I'll be doubling my efforts to overturn your death sentence.
我出去后 会加倍努力推♥翻♥你的死刑判决
I'm going to see you more than before.
我会比以前更常来看你
Even so, if I die, don't forget me.
即使如此 如果我死了 别忘记我
You're not going to die.
你不会死的
When you say it, I almost believe it's true.
你这么说 我几乎要信以为真了
It is true.
是真的
Time.
时间到
Time!
时间到
Asshole.
混球儿
Chris, don't!
克里斯 不要
Hey, you got anything for me? Nope
有我的东西吗 没有
I love my Rosie.
我最爱我的罗西
Maricon!
基佬
Thanks.
谢了
Mayor Loewen.
罗温市长
Vernie, I wondered when you'd pop up.
弗农 我还想你几时会出现呢
It's great to see you, sir.
见到您真高兴 先生
Is that mail for me?
是我的邮件吗
Oh, yes.
是的
So, you comfortable got everything you need?
您在这里过得还适意吗
Yeah.
还行
You gave me quite a scare,
我真是吓坏了
well, when I heard you almost choked to death.
我听说您当时差点噎死
When's the doctor releasing you?
医生安排您几时出院
I go back to unit J tomorrow.
我明天回J区
Christ.
天啊
Sir?
先生
Another hate letter. Some nigger says I got off too easy.
又一封诅咒信 这黑鬼说便宜我了
He says he's got a cousin here in Oswald who's gonna airhole me.
他说有个表兄在奥兹瓦尔德 要把我堵风眼
What does airhole mean? Kill
什么叫堵风眼 下杀手
Black bastard.
黑皮混♥蛋♥
Don't worry your honor, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
别担心 阁下 我不会让您出事的
Yeah, is that right, huh?
是吗 这样啊
From what I hear, the Aryans in Oswald are a sorry bunch.
我倒是听说 雅利安派在奥兹瓦尔德表现平平
That guy who saved me from choking, Beecher.
救了我一命的那个人 比彻
I hear you've been trying to airhole him for about six fucking years
我听说你整整他妈六年都想把他堵风眼
and all you have to show for it is that little scar above your eye there.
结果就得到眼皮上的那块疤
I did have his son killed. And his father.
我杀了他儿子 还有他父亲
What are you, an idiot?
你是傻子吗
Saying shit like that out loud?
这种东西还大声说出来
You know, Vernie, I've got to tell you
弗农 我得告诉你
I never thought you were the brightest bulb in the chandelier
我从来就没当你是多厉害的人物
You always had this huge ego with nothing to back it up.
你总是毫无根据一味自大
You always had these big plans with no balls behind them.
你总是好高骛远毫无胆色
Shit. If it weren't for your daddy,
靠 要不是为了你♥爸♥
I wouldn't have given you the time of fucking day.
我才懒得理你
You're an embarrassment to the brotherhood.
你简直是兄弟会的耻辱
I have balls.
我有胆色
Speak up, boy, I can't hear you.
大声点 小子 我听不到
Nothing, sir.
没什么 先生
How'd your meeting with the mayor go?
你跟市长谈得如何
Fuck him.
去他妈的
Well, it's been nice knowing you.
认识你很高兴
You, too, Yood.
彼此彼此 雅德
You, too, Yood?
彼此彼此 雅德
Well, you're in such a cheery mood
你心情这么好
I'm not sure if I should burden you with the little info I just learned.
我都不确定要不要告诉你我听到的消息
I know who killed your father.
我知道谁杀了你父亲
Who?
谁
Franklin Winthrop
富兰克林·温思罗普
on orders from Vern Schillinger.
弗农·史林格下的命令
I knew it.
我就知道
Fuck.
操
I thought you might want the facts now
我想你可能现在想知道真♥相♥
in case you decide to do something before you leave.
也许在离开前要做点什么
Like what?
做什么
Schillinger murdered your father.
史林格杀了你父亲
Wilson Loewen's like a father to Schillinger
威尔逊·罗温就像是史林格的父亲
Tooth for tooth time.
以牙还牙
So, I said, "Ronnie, you tell Nancy to keep her panties on."
我就说 罗尼 叫南希穿好裤子
And did he?
他照做了吗
Hell, no,
才没有
when it came to that woman, the great communicator had no voice at all.
一扯到女人 大演说家就没词儿了
This had been enjoyable, mayor,
跟您聊天真愉快 市长
but I have a meeting over at Lardner.
不过我在拉德纳有个会
Yeah, I have to run as well.
是啊 我也要走了
Jimmy, could you stay just two more minutes?
吉米 能多待两分钟吗
Ah, yeah.
当然
I'll see you again.
回头见
Oh, I hope so, darlin'.
但愿 亲爱的
You fucking cocksucker.
你个鸡♥巴♥玩意儿
You swore to me that you would never let me serve a day...
你发过誓说永远不会让我坐一天牢
Wilson, they were burning down the city.
威尔逊 他们就要毁掉城市了
Correction! They were burning down their city,
更正 他们就要毁掉他们的城市
their neighborhood, their businesses.
他们的居住区 他们的生意
The violence was escalating, spreading-
暴♥力♥势头在上升 蔓延
So you send in the National Guard, tear gas, rubber bullets.
那你就用上国民警卫队 催♥泪♥弹♥ 橡胶子弹
What you don't do is betray a life long friend.
你不该背叛老朋友
What you don't do is humiliate a man,
你不该让我被羞辱
especially when that man knows where the bodies are buried.
尤其是我知道你所有的丑事
I want my pardon, Jimmy, and I want it fucking today.
我要被特赦 吉米 我他妈今天就要
I'm not going to spend another night in this cesspool.
我在这粪坑里一天也不要待了
Do you understand me? I don't care what kind of political typhoon it causes.
你明白吗 我不管这会引发什么政♥治♥地震
If you don't give me my pardon,
你要是不给我特赦
I will call a press conference and I will tell tales, Jimmy
我就打电♥话♥向媒体曝光 吉米
tales of corruption, tales of graft, tales of voter fraud.
曝光腐♥败♥ 曝光渎职 曝光选举欺诈
By the time I'm finished,
等我曝光完
you'll be sitting right next to me in unit J playing par-fucking-cheesi.
你就会跟我一起坐在J区玩他妈骰子了
All right,
好吧
I'll figure out a way.
我会想出办法
Yeah, you always do, Jimmy,
当然 你总能想出办法 吉米
that's why you're my boy.
所以你才是我的好朋友
Perry,
佩里
there's something I want you to do,
你去帮我办件事
something that requires enormous discretion.
一定要办得机密
So, here we are.
终于啊
Yes,
是啊
but I'm not saying goodbye because this is not goodbye.
但我不会告别 因为这不是告别
My dad's law partners, in his memory,
我爸的律师合伙人为了纪念他
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表