剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
up for parole in four.
4年不得假释
First, telemarketing, now book binding?
先是电♥话♥营销 现在又书籍装帧
Not exactly the kind of prison life you hear about on the street.
跟道上传的监狱生活大不一致啊
All right, game's over.
好吧 游戏结束
I want you two back with me in Degenhart's company.
我要你们两个回德根哈特公♥司♥帮我
Poet put you up to this,
诗人安排你们这样
following him to work for the Muslims.
跟着他为穆♥斯♥林♥工作
Well, in case you forgot, you answer to me.
别忘了 你们得听我的
We do?
是吗?
Kenaniah, we still answer to Mr. Redding here?
肯南尼 我们还听瑞丁先生的吗
You two begged like bitches to get a place in my clan.
你们俩之前像婊♥子♥一样哀求加入
I gave you shelter.
我给你们庇护
I showed you the ropes.
我教你们规矩
And this is the thanks I get.
结果就这么回报我
Please. We were your foot soldiers,
拜托 我们一直为你跑腿
day and night running tits and shit.
没日没夜地帮你弄毒品之类的
Now you turn around and want us to do work
现在你翻脸让我们去做
that's just plain fuckin' work?
那个操蛋白♥痴♥工作
Kiss my ass, old man.
滚你的吧 老东西
Preach that shit, Reggie. You know it, nigga.
当头一棒啊 雷吉 你懂的 黑鬼
Give me that, give me that.
来一下 来一下
So Redding, you wanted to see me.
瑞丁 你想见我
About what?
什么事?
Well, when I told you fellas I was giving up the tit trade,
之前我告诉你们 我不碰毒品生意
you didn't believe me.
你们当时不相信我
No, we didn't.
确实如此
Well, now you can see that my words are righteous.
现在你们应该看出我说到做到了
I got involved in this telemarketing business
我接下了电♥话♥营销的生意
to keep my boys from slinging...
以免我手下那帮小子瞎混
but it's not working, and I need your help.
但没用 我需要你的帮助
If you see Poet, Rawls or any of the others dealing,
如果你看到诗人 罗尔斯或其他人在贩
I want you to squash 'em...
我想你教训他们
squash 'em hard.
狠狠地教训
You want us to kill your own men?
你想让我们干掉你的人
Not kill, demobilize.
不是干掉 是遣散
Weaken 'em until they have to come back to me.
削弱他们 逼他们回头找我
Looks like you got yourself a deal.
看来是成交了
Yo, I am done toting and lifting heavy machinery.
我受够了搬搬抬抬那些重机器了
We need to get back to slinging drugs.
我们还是回去贩毒吧
I hear ya, Reggie,
我知道 雷吉
but the timing ain't right.
但时机不对
Man, I would love to take that dago down.
我真想教训那个意大利佬
You will, yo, you will. But not yet, though.
会的 会的 但时间未到
We got to play this real smooth, real smooth.
我们得从长计议 从长计议
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Y'all want ball? Drop dead, Omar.
想玩球吗 去死吧 奥马尔
Prisoner number 03l462, Lemuel Idzik.
囚犯号♥码03I462 莱缪尔·艾德克
convicted February 2nd, 2003...
判刑日期 2003年2月2日
murder in the second degree. Sentence...life imprisonment
二级谋杀罪 终身监禁
without the possibility of parole.
不得假释
You'll be staying here in "J", at least temporarily,
你被安排在J区 至少暂时是
until we see how the rest of the population adjusts to you around.
直到我们确认其他人对你的反应
There's your nest.
这是你的窝
Good to see you there, Warden.
很高兴在这里见到你 典狱官
I'm Alvin Yood.
我是艾文·雅德
Friendly type, huh?
友好型啊
Arif,
阿瑞夫
I just heard the motherfucker that killed Said is coming to OZ.
我刚听说杀死萨依德的王八蛋要到奥兹来了
He's already here. Here?
他已经来了 来这儿了
What we gonna do?
我们怎么做
Do? Yeah, what are we gonna do?
做 是啊 我们怎么做
We gotta whack his white ass. No!
我们要削死那白鬼 不
What's the matter, Arif, ain't you got the balls?
怎么了 阿瑞夫 你没种吗
I promised the warden no harm would come to Idzik,
我向典狱官承诺不碰艾德克
and no Muslim would seek revenge.
穆♥斯♥林♥不会向他寻仇
Like I said, no balls.
就像我说的 没种
Listen to me, I saw Kareem Said get shot.
听着 我亲眼见到卡里穆·萨依德中枪
I held him in my arms as he died.
他就死在我的怀里
The last words he said were,
他说的最后一句话是
"Don't harm him."
"别伤害他"
Now, as hard as it is not to do something,
所以无论不动手有多难
I will respect and obey the minister's wishes,
我都会尊重和服从阿訇的心愿
and you will do the same.
你也一样
Don't you be ordering me around, motherfucker.
别命令我 王八蛋
You don't own me, you understand?
你管不着我 明白吗
Not one little bit of me.
一点儿也管不着我
Mail call.
邮件到
How's the new guy? Marathon talker.
新来的怎么样 废话连篇
The brotherhood is grateful for what you did to Said.
兄弟会对你杀死萨依德深表感谢
Them Muslim bastards start to hassle you,
如果那些穆♥斯♥林♥杂种找你麻烦
you just let me know, we'll take care of them.
你吱一声 我们会搞定他们
I am a Jew. A Jew?
我是犹太人 犹太人
Well, I've always said there's some good use for you people.
我一直就说你们这类人多少是有点用的
So explain,
解释一下
why the fuck did you kill him? Some Israeli-Palestine thing?
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要杀他 以巴冲突吗
Water. Cold water.
水 冷水
You put cold water in a...
你倒冷水到
let's say a teapot,
比方说茶壶里
turn the stove on,
打开火炉
the water gets hot, right?
水就变热了 对吧
At some point it gets as hot as it will ever be, blistering.
到了某个温度 就会达到沸点 开始沸腾
Meanwhile, the stove is off,
同时 关上火炉
the water starts to cool,
水就开始冷却
until eventually it's cold.
最终变成冷水
That's the way things work in the universe,
这就是宇宙的运行规律
cold, hot, cold.
冷 热 冷
You should've pleaded insanity.
你应该拿精神失常来辩护
Omar, you wanted to see me?
奥马尔 你要见我
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I am hereby and officially requesting
我在此正式向您申请
a face-to-face meeting with Lemuel Idzik.
与莱缪尔·艾德克面谈一下
That would be a no.
答案是不行
Wait, wait, wait, hear me out. He killed Said.
等等 听我说完 他杀了萨依德
I'm not gonna give you a chance to return the favor.
我不会给你任何机会复仇的
I'm not gonna hurt him. That's what you say now,
我没打算伤害他 你现在是这么说
but what will you say when you stand over his dead body
回头等你手持凶器站在他尸体旁边时
with a shank in your hand? Not gonna happen.
又准备怎么说 绝对不可能
Fuck!
操
So if forgiveness is so good for us,
既然宽恕对我们有好处
why don't we do it more?
为什么我们不多宽恕呢
Same reason I don't eat tofu. It tastes like shit.
跟我不吃豆腐一个道理 味道像屎一样
There are two reasons we hold back.
两个原因让我们止步不前
First, accountability...
第一 归咎责任
as long as we're still in pain, we need someone to blame.
只要我们痛苦 就需要有人可以迁怒
What can you do with all that pain
要是放过那混♥蛋♥
if you've let the bastard off the hook?
那痛苦怎么办呢
Second, identity...
第二 自我认同
without this rage consuming me,
没有了愤怒的吞噬
without this resentment, this bitterness,
没有了愤怒 怨恨
who am I?
我会是谁
And finally, the Correctional Officers Association
最后 惩教警官协会
is holding their annual awards dinner and banquet here later this month.
本月底要在此举办年度的颁奖晚宴
How come we always have to host these fuckin' things?
为什么我们总要接待这些操蛋事儿
That attitude, Claire,
这种态度 克莱尔
is why you probably won't be taking home a trophy again this year.
就是你今年多半又要空手而归的原因
Don't forget, it's black tie and evening gown.
别忘了 戴黑领带 穿晚礼服
Okay, let's make a good showing.
好好表现吧
All right, that's all for today.
好了 今天就这样
I can't wear an evening gown. I don't even own one.
我没法穿晚礼服 我没有
Warden, can I have a minute? Sure.
典狱官 能耽误你一分钟吗 当然
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表