剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
and to be king
至于说我是未来的君王
Stands not within the prospect of belief,
那正像说我是考特爵士一样难于置信
Say from whence you owe this strange intelligence
说 你们这种奇怪的消息是从什么地方得来的
Speak, I charge you."
说 我命令你们
Father Meehan, that was excellent.
米汉神父 太棒了
How would you like to play Macbeth?
你想扮演麦克白吗
Me?
我吗
Yeah.
对
Lights out. Nighty-night, boys.
熄灯 晚安吧 小子们
Amen.
阿门
Well, it's about time.
可到时间了
The power of prayer is a wonderful thing, Ryan.
祈祷的力量是很神奇的 瑞恩
You know, when I was a kid I'd bend my knees and ask God to stop dad from beating on us.
我小时候 曾跪下来求上帝别让爸爸再打我们
God never answered his pager.
上帝从没回过呼机
A prayers more then asking for something.
祈祷不仅是为了求什么事情
It centers you, gives you peace of mind.
它能使你宁神 帮你平静心绪
Pray with me.
跟我一起祈祷吧
No. I figure between you and Sister Pete and Aunt Brenda,
不用了 我想有你和彼特修女和布伦达阿姨在
I'm covered.
够我那份儿了
It would give me profound joy if some day you would join me in prayer.
要是哪天你能跟我一起祈祷 我将深感喜悦
Well, it would give me profound joy to fuck an 18 year old virgin,
要是能操个十八岁的处♥女♥ 我将深感喜悦
so save your lungs, okay Father?
省口气好吧 神父
Naughty.
淘气
What you have to remember is that this is about power.
你要记住 这是力量
You can not let these people take your power away from you.
你不能让那些人夺走你的力量
Remember, Cyril,
记住 西瑞尔
you are the center of the universe.
你是宇宙的中心
What the fuck you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
So you're the new lawyer. Arnold Zelman
你就是新律师 阿诺德·泽尔曼
You want to explain to me why my brother is still sitting on death row?
你要向我解释一下为什么我弟弟还待在死囚牢房♥吗
Eight months ago the supreme court ruled
八个月前最高法♥院♥裁决
that executing the mentally retarded was unconstitutional.
判智障者死刑违宪
Each state has the right to determine for itself how retarded is defined.
各州都有权利自行决定智障的标准
Our assemblymen have been squabbling over a definition all this time.
我们的裁定团一直在为此标准争论不休
Yesterday, the finally managed to make an agreement.
昨天 终于达成了一项共识
Which is?
什么共识
Well, basically to qualify as retarded as a person had to
基本上其标准要求该名人员必须
have demonstrated some sign of retardation before the age of 18.
在十八岁之前就显示出智障迹象
18? But Cyril wasn't hit in the head until his late 20's.
十八 但是西瑞尔是二十岁才被打伤脑子的
Well, that's why he can still be executed.
所以他可以被判死刑
Oh, fuck. Alright, so what do we do next?
操 那好吧 我们接下来怎么办
Appeal Cyril's conviction.
对西瑞尔的罪进行上诉
At the first trial, the prosecution was able to make the case
一审中 检方证明了
that Cyril's attack on Li Chen was premeditated.
西瑞尔对李辰的攻击是有预谋的
Yeah, but it wasn't.
对 但并非如此
Well, in the appeal, we have to prove it wasn't.
上诉时 我们必须证明并非如此
I'm going to startby interviewing all of the witnesses.
我要开始面谈所有的目击证人
Great. Those fucks in Em City, they got no reason to help me.
太好了 翡翠城那群鸟人 根本没理由帮我
All we need is one, Ryan.
我们只需要一个 瑞恩
Prisoner number 99S117, Glen Shupe.
囚犯号♥码99S117 格伦·崔普
Convicted April 22, 1999.
判刑日期 1999年4月22日
Manslaughter. Sentence: 15 years,
过失杀人 刑期15年
up for parole in 8.
8年不得假释
Hey, Shupe, you need a hand?
崔普 要帮把手吗
Stay away from me!
离我远点儿
Why you so testy, man?
为啥如此暴躁啊 哥们儿
It's because of you I'm like this.
是你害我变成这样的
No way, not me, Spics chopped you up.
不可能 不是我 是拉美佬砍的
On your say so.
由你说吧
Hello, mom.
妈
Whether I did or didn't have anything to do with your--
无论是不是我把你变成了
what's the word I'm looking for there Glen, disability,
我要用什么词来形容呢格伦 残疾人
know this:
记住
A lawyer's gonna be coming around asking people questions about the day Li Chen got whacked
有个律师要来问李辰被袭击那天的事情
and unless you want to be dialing with your nose
除非你想以后用鼻子拔电♥话♥
you'd best tell him what he wants to hear.
否则最好乖乖说点他想听的话
You got that, you stupid bitch?
明白了吗 蠢货婊♥子♥
I'm here to talk about the day Cyril O'Reily attacked Li Chen.
我是来问西瑞尔·奥雷利攻击李辰的事情
Now I know you've had several conversations with various law enforcement officers
我知道你跟不少执法人员沟通过
prosecutors and defense attorneys,
检察官 辩护律师
and I know you testified that you saw nothing
我知道你作证说你什么都没看到
and know nothing in the circumstances surrounding Li's death.
对李的死亡一无所知
But since I only recently jumped onto this case, I'm hoping you know-
不过我刚刚才接手这个案子 我希望你能
I know exactly what happened.
我非常清楚怎么回事
You do?
你清楚吗
Ryan and Li had a scuffle,
瑞恩和李扭打在一起
a knife fell to the floor. Probably Li's knife.
一把刀子掉到地上了 多半是李的
And Cyril stabbed Li spontaneously to save his brother's life.
西瑞尔就很自然地捅了李 救他哥哥
There was nothing premeditated about Cyril's actions. Nothing.
西瑞尔的行为没有预谋 没有
Mr. Shupe, have you talked to anyone else recently about these events?
崔普先生 你最跟本案的相关人士谈过吗
I mean, has anyone prepped you?
我是说 有人教过你吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
It's what I saw and I want to testify to that in court.
是我亲眼所见 我愿意出庭作证
Do you know that you can get five more years for perjury?
你知道作伪证要多坐五年牢吗
Mr. Zelman, I'm already serving 15. I'm not afraid.
泽尔曼先生 我已经坐了15年了 我不怕
So how's it going interviewing the witnesses?
跟目击证人的面谈如何
So far, not so good.
到目前为止 不太顺利
What about Shupe?
那崔普呢
He's not very credible.
他没什么信誉
Shupe is a compulsive liar.
崔普总喜欢说谎
The irony is that this time he's telling the truth.
讽刺的是 这次他说的是真话
Well, then use him.
那就用他
If I put Shupe on the stand the jury won't believe a word he's saying.
就算我让崔普上庭 陪审团也根本不会信他
He'll do more damage then good.
只怕用他弊大于利
So, you'll find a credible witness.
那就找有信誉的证人
I hope, I'm down to my last few guys.
希望吧 我在找最后的希望了
Turn up the heat, press the public to show.
炒热 让媒体关注
I'll use my contacts to network.
我会动用媒体的关系
Hey, Peter, you out of the psych unit?
彼得 你从精神病区出来了
Did you work out all your inner demons?
克服你的心魔了吗
I heard something from a very reliable source yesterday O'Reily.
我昨天得到了一些非常可靠的消息 奥雷利
Oh, yeah? What'd you hear?
是吗 什么消息
That you ground up glass and put it in my father's food,
你把玻璃碾碎了掺在我父亲的食物里
cut his insides up slowly.
慢慢绞碎了他的内脏
You're responsible for my father being dead.
我父亲的死是你害的
What you heard is true, except for one little detail.
你的消息是真的 只有一点错误
Adebisi did the deed. It wasn't me. I was your father's friend.
阿戴比斯动的手 不是我 我是你父亲的朋友
Hey, who's your reliable source, huh? Some nutjob from the whack shack?
你从哪里得来的消息啊 疯人院里的疯子么
Never mind. I tell you who he is, he's dead.
算了吧 要是我告诉你 那人就死定了
Fair enough. But what if what you say is true? Which it isn't.
有道理 但如果你说的是真的呢 虽然不是
What the fuck's a little prag like you gonna do about it anyhow, huh?
像你这种贱♥货♥又能怎么样呢
Now back the fuck away from me. You stink like anchovies.
滚开离我远点儿 你闻起来像臭鱼
I have to admit I'm stunned.
我得承认我挺吃惊的
I've been trying for months to get you to visit your wife,
几个月来我一直劝你见见你妻子
and now all of the sudden you want to see her.
现在你忽然就想见她了
Well, like I said Sister, I'm feeling better about myself.
我说过了 修女 我现在感觉好多了
With you and Father Meehan's help I--
在你和米汉神父的帮助下我
I had a long talk with Rosalie yesterday.
我昨天和罗莎莉长谈过了
You didn't tell her what happened to me, right?
你没告诉她我发生了什么事 对吗
No. I just wait you to find the right time to tell her
没 要等你自己找到合适的机会告诉她
"A drum, a drum. Macbeth doth come."
鼓声 鼓声 麦克白来了
"The weird sisters, hand in hand,
手携手 三姊妹
Posters of the sea and land,
沧海高山弹指地
Thus do go about, about:
朝飞暮返任游戏
Thrice to thine, and thrice to mine,
姊三巡 妹三巡
And thrice again, to make up nine.
三三九转蛊方成
Peace! The charm's wound up."
噤声 魔法起效了
"So foul and fair a day I have not seen."
我从来没有见过这样阴郁而又光明的日子
"How far is't call'd to Forres?"
到福累斯还有多少路
Alright, shut up! Time's up.
好了 闭嘴了 时间到
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表