剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Ask any tow-headed school boy how many senses we got,
随便找个学校的黄毛小子问问 我们有几种感观
and it's likely they're gonna say five.
大概他们都会说五种
Five?
五种
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
What about my sense of balance, entitlement, fair play?
平衡感呢 权利感呢 公平感呢
Problem is, five is about the most our tiny little brains can handle.
问题是 我们的小小脑瓜只能搞清楚这五种感观
But sometimes we have so many senses cluttering us up,
而且有时各种感观会让我们混乱
so many ways to feel about a thing, we blow a fuse.
对一件事情的感觉太复杂 干脆就爆发了
And what's that lead to? Senseless violence.
那会导致什么呢 无意义的暴♥力♥
Yeah, senseless violence,
是的 无意义[无感观]的暴♥力♥
comes in all shapes and colors.
表现形式各种各样
For a second day, riots have rocked the east side of the city,
暴♥动♥进入第二天 席卷城市东区
ignited by Governor Devlin's comment that
引爆原因是德夫林州长声称
he would pardon Mayor Wilson Loewen if Loewen is convicted for
如果威尔逊·罗温有罪 他将给予特赦
his role in the 1963 murder of two small African American girls.
免其1963年谋杀两位非裔美国女童之罪
In response to the rioting, city schools and offices are closed.
为应对暴♥动♥ 学校和机关都关门了
All state correctional facilities are under tight security.
全州的惩教所都戒备森严
A verdict is expected some time this week.
判决有望在本周做出
Guard! Guard!
警卫 警卫
No!
不
Your father was stabbed with an ice pick, once in the back,
令尊被碎冰锥刺死 后背一下
several times in the stomach.
前胸多下
Who? Who murdered my dad?
谁 是谁杀了我爸
We're investigating,
我们正在调查
searching cells for evidence, for the murder weapon.
搜查每间牢房♥ 寻找证据和凶器
Man, this is bullshit.
天 太扯蛋了
I-- I want to go to the funeral.
我 我想参加葬礼
I'm sorry. we can't permit that. We're in lockdown.
抱歉 不可以 现在是一级防范禁闭
But, Warden,
但是 典狱官
my parole hearing is tomorrow,
我的假释听证会在明天
and there's a fairly good chance that I'm gonna go free anyway.
我本来就很有可能会重获自♥由♥
Because of the riots, your hearing has been postponed.
因为暴♥动♥的缘故 你的听证会被延期了
Guess what we found.
瞧瞧我们发现了什么
But why? Why would Clarence Seroy kill my father?
但为什么 为什么克拉伦斯·沙容要杀我父亲
I don't know Seroy, it makes no sense.
我不认识沙容 这讲不通
This is OZ, Beecher, and nothing makes sense.
这里是奥兹 比彻 从来讲不通
Maybe it's these riots, there's a lot of racial tension out there.
也许是因为暴♥动♥ 现在种族对立很严重
No, more likely,
不 更有可能
the Aryans hired Seroy,
是雅利安派雇了沙容
or planted the ice pick in his cell to throw Glynn off.
或者把碎冰锥放到他牢房♥里嫁祸
This is fucking Schillinger's doing.
是那个混♥蛋♥史林格干的
Killing Beecher's father, man, what a rush.
杀了比彻的父亲 天 感觉真爽
It's better than a case of Red Bull.
比喝了红牛还爽
The fucking hacks haven't a clue who did the deed.
那些混♥蛋♥看守完全不知道是谁干的
Hey, Clarence, how's it going?
克拉伦斯 怎么样
Man, this is bullshit.
天 太扯蛋了
They'll never figure out who did it.
他们永远查不出谁干的
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴
The jury found mayor Wilson Loewen guilty of murder in the second degree.
陪审团认定威尔逊·罗温市长二级谋杀罪成立
Fuck!
操
I believe that mayor Loewen is innocent
我相信罗温市长是无辜的
and I believe this trial was a mockery of justice.
我相信这场审讯是对正义的污辱
However, due to the volatility of the situation,
然而 鉴于目前不稳定的形势
I will not pardon him.
我不会特赦他
I won't pardon him yet.
我暂时不会特赦他
We'll let the smoke clear, wait a few months, then we'll get him out.
等事态平静了 等几个月 再把他弄出来
Why send him here?
为什么把他送到这里
Put Loewen in a nice, cushy minimum security prison
安排罗温去个好点的低防备监狱
like Hecht or Macarthur.
像赫克特或者麦克阿瑟
That won't placate the mob. They want the mayor to suffer.
那会更加激怒暴徒们 他们想要市长受罪
The most important thing is to keep him safe.
最重要的是保证他的安全
What's the safest place in this charnel house?
这个万人坑里最安全的地方在那里
Unit J. Primarily we put bad cops there
J区 我们一般都把警♥察♥安排在那里
so they don't face retaliation by the rest of the community.
免得他们遭到所有人的报复
Who's in that cell block now?
现在谁在那里
Alvin Yood, Tobias Beecher.
艾文·雅德 托比亚斯·比彻
Are either of them black?
这两个是黑人吗
No.
不是
Okay.
好
Well, hear this.
听着
Wilson Loewen is my friend.
威尔逊·罗温是我的朋友
Anything happens to him, Leo, anything,
要是他出了任何事 里昂 任何事
I will burn this building to the ground.
我就一把火把这地方烧了
Mayor Loewen.
罗温市长
Hello, Leo.
你好 里昂
The last time I saw you was at the big fundraiser in Morrisville
我上次见你是在莫里斯威尔一个大型筹款会上
back when you were running for Lieutenant Governor.
你当时在竞选副州长
We brought in a shitload of cash that night, huh?
我们那天晚上弄了一大坨钱吧
I was disappointed when you dropped out of the race.
你退出竞选时我挺失望的
I always thought you had the makings of a fine politician.
我一直以为你有成为优秀政♥治♥家的潜质
Look, whatever relationship we may have had in the past,
不管我们过去有什么关系
that's over. You're my prisoner now.
现在没了 你现在是囚犯
That simple, huh?
这么直白啊
Or do you think I actually killed those little girls?
难道你真以为是我杀了那两女童
You were found guilty.
你被判有罪
Well, as a black man,
身为一名黑人
you ought to know that don't mean dick.
你应该知道那算个鸟
Take his honor to Unit J.
带这位先生去J区
Thank you, friend.
谢了 朋友
The streets are once again calm,
街上重新恢复了宁静
though the damage to the east side due to the rioting is
然而暴♥动♥给东区造成的损失
estimated at $13.7 million.
据估计高达1370万
Lockdown is over!
一级防范禁闭结束
About fucking time.
可他妈到时候了
Phelan, where'd they put Wilson Loewen.
费伦 他们把威尔逊·罗温安排哪儿了
Don't know. Probably Unit J.
不知道 可能是J区
J? Shit.
J区 我靠
Let me the fuck out!
快他妈放我出去
Shut up, Cutler, I'm coming.
闭嘴 卡特勒 来了
Beecher's in J.
比彻在J区
He'll try to hurt the mayor to get back at me
他会想办法害市长 以报复我
I want you to put the word out, Winthrop. I want Beecher to know
你为我放出话去 温思罗普 让比彻知道
he better not touch a hair on the old man's head.
他最好别动老人家一根头发
We were in the Oval Office and the president says to me,
我们当时在总统办公室 总统对我说
Wilson, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be sitting in this chair.
威尔逊 要不是你 我不会坐在这张椅子上
And he gave me these cuff links, see. Got the presidential shield on them.
他给了我这些袖扣 看 上边有总统的盾章
Mr. Mayor, you're the only one I know with a bigger appetite then me
市长先生 你是我认识的唯一胃口比我还好的人
Appetite ... yeah, for power.
胃口 是啊 对权力的胃口
I hear you're not gonna resign from office.
听说你到现在都不肯辞职
You're forcing the city counsel to vote you out.
要逼市议会投票罢免你吗
The honorable James Michael Curley
伟大的詹姆斯·迈克尔·柯利
served the good people of Boston while he was incarcerated.
就在被禁期间担任波士顿市长
Hell, he even won re-election while sitting in stir.
人家还连任成功了呢
I could do the same thing.
我也可以效仿
People love me. I might run for Governor.
人♥民♥爱我 我可能会去竞选州长
Well, why not run for God?
干嘛不去竞选上帝呢
What the Hell?
搞什么鬼
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
How are you doing, can you talk?
你怎么样 能说话吗
Oh, yeah, I'm alright, I just... choked on...
能 我没事了 只是 噎住了
He gave him the Heimlich maneuver.
他为他实施了哈姆立克急救法
He what?
他怎么的
Beecher saved Loewen's life.
比彻救了罗温的命
What does Schillinger want with me?
史林格想要怎么样
I think it's better if he tells you himself.
我想最好还是让他亲自对你说
I don't want to hear anymore of his lies.
我不想再听他的谎言
You know, this is probably just some trap to fuck with my parole hearing tomorrow.
这可能是陷阱 想搞砸我明天的假释听证会
I'll admit, Schillinger has conned me in the past, same as you,
我承认 史林格以前坑过我 跟你一样
but I...
但是我
This time, it's different.
这一次 不一样
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表