剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Hello.
你好
Well, we'll see you at 12:00 noon tomorrow then.
那就明天中午12点见
Excellent.
好极了
Thanks again for everything.
再次表示感谢
Okay, goodbye.
好的 再见
Working late?
加班啊
Well, yes.
是啊
I've been trying to do what you suggested...
我正努力遵照你的建议
to separate the man from the crime.
把一个人和他的罪行区别开
But I don't know, I see Hoyt every day in the hospital ward,
可我不确定 我每天都在病房♥见到霍伊特
and the two seem to be intertwined.
两者似乎无法分割开
There are many, many places
有许多许多地方
looking for qualified nurses, Jessica.
需要合格的护士 杰西卡
I could help you... Then we'd never see each other.
我可以帮你 那我们就不能再见面了
Look, I'm certainly not your only reason for working in OZ.
我绝对不是你来奥兹工作的唯一原因
Not my only reason, no...
不是唯一原因 不是
but I have so few close friends.
但我没几个亲近的朋友
Here, let me.
让我来
Please, stop that.
拜托 不要这样
Stop what?
不要哪样
Stop touching me.
不要碰我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry that I can't be more to you.
不 我很抱歉我不能跟你再进一步
What do you mean?
什么意思
I took a vow of celibacy.
我已宣誓独身
Cel...
独
Do you...
你
How dare you!
你怎么敢
I am a good Catholic woman.
我是虔诚的天主教信徒
I have been all my life!
我一辈子都是
That's not what... How dare you have such thoughts!
这不是我 你怎么敢那么想
My son was right about you,
我儿子说对你了
you are nothing but a fuckin' slanty-eyed mongrel!
你不过是个斜眼的杂种
You do something for me.
为我做件事
Kill Timmy Kirk.
杀了蒂莫·科克
Ray, Ray.
雷 雷
Listen to this.
听听吧
After his mother left, Jaz Hoyt really opened up.
母亲走后 爵士·霍伊特敞开心扉了
He told me it was the Reverend Cloutier
他告诉我是克劳狄尔教士
who ordered him to kill Timmy Kirk the first time.
最初唆使他刺杀蒂莫·科克
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Cloutier was in the burn unit.
克劳狄尔在烧伤病房♥
He was barely able to make sounds, let alone speak.
几乎发不出声音 何况说话
Well, he says that Cloutier appeared to him in his cell
他说克劳狄尔出现在他的牢房♥里
looking completely normal.
看上去完全正常
An apparition?
幻影吗
Afterward, when he was sent to solitary,
之后他被关了禁闭
his biker buddies decided to take revenge.
他的飞车党徒决定进行报复
They went to the burn unit and carried Cloutier away.
他们去到烧伤病房♥ 带走了克劳狄尔
To where?
带去哪儿了
Well, Hoyt says that's the one fact he will reveal only to you.
霍伊特说 就这件事 他只能对你说
Where did they take the Reverend Cloutier?
他们把克劳狄尔教士带去哪儿了
If I tell you,
如果我告诉你
the other bikers, they'll kill us both.
其他飞车党会杀了我们两个
Hoyt, I need to know.
霍伊特 我得知道
Okay.
好吧
Here's a story and it's true.
讲个故事 真实的故事
A male prisoner at the Muskegon Correctional Facility in Michigan
密歇根州马斯基根惩教所的一名男性囚犯
sexually assaulted the three-year-old daughter
性侵犯了一位三岁的女童
of a woman who was visiting him.
那位女童是其探访者的女儿
As a result, the state DOC came up with the harshest,
结果 该州惩教局便制定出了
most restrictive visiting policies of anywhere in the country,
全国最苛刻的监狱探访规定
which included the banning of all minors,
其中包括禁止未成年人探监
even family members.
家人也不行
So you see, one man's fuck up
所以你看 一个人作了孽
fucked up everybody else's happiness.
所有人都遭了殃
Redding, I have to talk to you.
瑞丁 我得跟你谈谈
I feel guilty lying to my brothers,
我很内疚自己欺骗了兄弟
telling them the book binding machinery was destroyed by accident.
我骗他们说装帧机是意外损毁
Did you get your check from the insurance company?
收到保险公♥司♥的支票没
So none of you all lost any money,
那你们都没赔钱啊
which you sure as shit would have when the company folded.
你清楚要是等到公♥司♥完蛋 那就赔定了
The money is not the issue.
不是钱的问题
You committed a criminal act, and I'm benefitting from it.
你犯了罪 我从中得利
I have to do something.
我一定得做些什么
Whatever you do will
不管你怎么做
destroy your reputation with your brothers over there.
只会毁了你在自己兄弟心中的威信
Can you live with that?
你承受得了吗
You gonna tell me what that was all about?
要告诉我这是怎么回事吗
I was coming to see you next,
我本就准备去找你
to make a full confession.
说出真♥相♥
I'm all ears, as they say.
套句俗话 我洗耳恭听
The accident which destroyed the book- binding machinery
装帧机损毁的意外事故
was not an accident.
其实不是意外
Burr Redding is responsible.
是伯·瑞丁干的
Why jabber now?
为什么现在说
Because I feel guilty.
因为我很内疚
I disgraced the memory of Kareem Said.
我玷污了卡里穆·萨依德的英名
Each night when I pray, the words become more and more hollow.
每天晚上我祈祷时 祷词越来越无力
My soul is in peril.
我灵魂要堕落了
I have to punish you.
我必须惩罚你
Officer.
警官
Take him back to "Em City,"
带他回翡翠城
put him in the cage.
把他关到笼子里
I don't know what you're talking about, McManus.
我不知道你在说什么 迈克麦纳斯
I haven't been anywhere near that book-binding machinery.
我从没接近过那台装帧机
Arif says you sent someone.
阿瑞夫说是你派人干的
Arif is delusional!
阿瑞夫是瞎想的
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to find a new foreman, Donna.
恐怕你得另找新工头了 堂娜
Redding's taking an early retirement in solitary.
瑞丁要提前退休去关禁闭了
You got no proof. Arif's word is good enough for me.
你没证据 阿瑞夫的话就够了
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Tim...
蒂姆
I just signed a new contract with a major magazine publishing house.
我刚同一家大型杂♥志♥社签了份新合同
I need Burr. I'm sorry.
我需要伯 抱歉
Is there a deal we can work out? No, no deals!
能否有个折中的法子 不 没得折中
This is not a negotiation, this is OZ!
这不是谈判 这是奥兹
Here's a story and it's true.
讲个故事 真实的故事
The Wisconsin DOC has banned all sexually explicit materials
威斯康星州惩教局禁止性内容
received by prisoners through the mail.
出现在囚犯收到的邮件中
These include the swimsuit issue of "Sports Illustrated",
包括《体育画报》里的泳装照片
copies of "Vanity Fair," "Maxim" and "Rolling Stone,"
《名利场》《箴言》《滚石杂♥志♥》中的广♥告♥
as well as various motorcycle and fitness magazines.
以及各种摩托车和健康杂♥志♥
Also banned was a photograph of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel.
被禁的还有米开朗基罗西斯廷教堂壁画的图片
The DOC felt the nude paintings that adorn the Vatican's ceiling could,
惩教局认为装饰梵蒂冈教庭的裸体画会
quote, "impede rehabilitation".
原话是"影响改造"
Chucky.
恰奇
You make the call?
你是头儿
Yeah, I made the call. And our mutual friend?
对 我是头儿 我们那位朋友呢
He gave the okay.
他表示可以
You know, Angels and I have done a lot of business together.
拉美帮跟我合作过不少生意
In fact, at every club I've opened,
事实上 我开的每间夜店
your nephew has been like a silent partner.
你们的人都是隐名股东
I don't intend to be so silent.
我可不想"隐名"
You need to mellow out, big man.
你该放松点 大个子
You ever done "D"?
你试过D吗
On me.
我请
Pass it out to your boys.
发给你的人吧
You see, Chulo,
看 帅哥
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表