剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Yeah, I was sure I left them right here.
我确定这放在这里了
Christ, mom,
天啊 妈
I bet Schibetta stole them, he's gonna put a curse on you, I gotta go.
肯定是什拜塔偷了 要对你下诅咒 我得过去
Ryan.
瑞恩
I gotta go. Slow down, O'Reily.
我得过去 别急 奥雷利
I gotta go. I got an emergency. What emergency?
我得过去 有紧急情况 什么紧急情况
I can't explain. Let me go. You ain't going anywhere.
我没法解释 让我走 你别想走
Fuck.
操
Petey, Baba?
彼得 宝贝
Chucky, boys, long time no see.
恰奇 各位 好久不见
Petey, where you going? Visit with my wife.
彼得 你去哪儿 见我妻子
We called and cancelled.
我们打电♥话♥取消了
Why?
为什么
You and me, we need to have a little chat.
你和我 需要谈谈
About? Life and death.
谈什么 生与死
My life, your death.
我生 你死
Chucky, no!
恰奇 不要
Warden, you better come and see this.
典狱官 你最好来看看
Well, I can't say I'm sorry Schibetta's dead.
我倒不能说为什拜塔之死感到遗憾
What's that?
那是什么
His eye.
他的眼睛
Lockdown! Lockdown!
一级防范禁闭 一级防范禁闭
What the fuck is going on, man?
这他妈怎么回事啊
O'Reily. Catch.
奥雷利 接着
There's that little prick.
那鸟人在那里
Robson, you shanked me and I almost died.
罗伯森 你伤了我 我差点送命
You're going to wish I had.
你会后悔没让我送命
Officer! Officer! Officer!
警官 警官 警官
You fucking cunt! Outta here, let's go.
你个贱♥人♥ 出去 走
Holy shit.
我的天
Yeah.
是啊
Vern, I need your help. Keep walking.
弗农 你得帮帮我 走你的
After all I've done for the brotherhood, you owe me.
我为兄弟会做了这么多事 你欠我的
Hey, you heard the man, keep walking.
你听到了 走你的
Watch your mouth, prag.
闭上你的嘴 贱♥货♥
I'm not a prag anymore, pal, and as for watching my mouth,
我现在不是贱♥货♥了 伙计 至于说嘴
you're the one with the nigger gums. Bye-bye.
有黑鬼牙床的可是你 再见
You know what true boredom is?
知道最烦人的是什么吗
True boredom is when you want to get yourself off
最烦人的就是当你想脱身
and you don't want to at exactly the same time.
同时却又不想
Listen, Cutler,
卡特勒
the wops have got it out for me. I need your protection.
意大利佬要害我 我需要你的保护
In return, I'll steal, I'll shank, you name it.
作为回报 我可以去偷 去砍 什么都行
I need your clout to keep my ass safe.
只要你能保住我的安全
If that's what you want,
这样的话
I'm afraid your ass is the one thing that's not gonna be safe.
你的菊花反正是肯定安全不了
Prag.
贱♥货♥
I'm no bitch.
我不是婊♥子♥
Then ciao, baby.
那就拜了 宝贝
If you want to stay alive,
你要想活着
come get papa out of his boredom.
就来给老子添点儿乐子
I don't really have anyone else to talk to in this place.
我在这里没有人可以说话
That's what I'm here for.
这是我在此的原因
You ever been scared of dying?
你怕死吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
My first year here,
我第一年来这里
a man named Warren sticks
有个叫沃伦的很烦人
We were in the middle of a session, and suddenly he
我们正在治疗会中 忽然他
leaped out of his chair and started to choke me.
从椅子上跳起来勒我
I blacked out,
我晕倒了
and when I came to I was lying in a pool of blood,
等我清醒过来 发现自己倒在血泊中
his blood.
他的血
He had slit his wrists with the edge of my tape dispenser.
他的手腕被我的胶纸座划破了
I realized he was...
我意识到他
attempting to knock me out so he could kill himself.
是故意攻击我 以便求死
You remember that sensation, thinking you were gonna die?
你还记得那种感觉吗 以为自己将死时
Is that how you feel now?
你现在就是这种感觉吗
I felt that way everyday,
我每天都是这种感觉
since as long as I could remember.
从我有记忆以来都是
How far back is that?
多久之前
Much further then I'd like.
比我想要的久
I was Gerald Robson's only child.
我是杰拉尔德·罗伯森的独子
Even as a kid, you do what you gotta do to survive,
就算是孩子 也会不惜代价 只想活下去
'cause when you're six running away is not an option.
因为六岁的时候 还逃不掉
Did he beat you?
他打你吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
And worse.
还有更糟的
Did he abuse you sexually?
他 性侵犯你吗
It's funny,
滑稽的是
here I am 36 years old I got no where to run.
我现在36岁了 还是无处可逃
You know, and I--I guess what...what I want to know is,
我 我想 我想知道的是
is it okay to do whatever it is necessary...
是否可以不惜代价
to survive?
只要活下来
Is what okay?
什么代价
Or should I die?
还是我应该死
No, no, but-
不不 但是
That's what I figured.
我也是这么想
Thanks Sister.
谢谢你修女
Sometimes the worst thing,
有时候最糟的事
the worst possible fucking state of being...
最糟最扯蛋的情况
is having all your senses working full tilt.
是所有的感观都活跃了起来
How can that be bad?
这怎么就糟呢
Well, there are certain things we do when seen, touched,
当我们同时感受到视觉 触觉
heard, smelled and tasted all at the same time
听觉 嗅觉和味觉 我们只想做一件事
that'll make you wish you were dead.
就是希望自己死
Lick this.
舔
That's right, lick it real good.
这就对了 好好地舔
Now give it back to me.
现在给我
Drop your pants.
脱掉裤子
Now bend over.
弯腰
What?
什么
You and me, we're gonna spoon.
你和我 要玩勺式
Now bend the fuck over.
快他妈给我弯腰
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表